[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V/H/S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (88KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 620x375px
Just saw pic related and still not too sure what to think of it

>creepy ass succubus/harpie?
>masked home intruder with a twist
>le spoopy camera glitch man in the woods
>ghosts, tracking beacons, and demon spawn
>ayy lmao abductions

Was there some sort of intertwining thread among all the tapes? It was honestly scary and overall I thought it was bretty gud. What do you think /x/?
>>
all i remember is the dude's wife kills him and makes out with a lesbian.
>>
It's shit
>>
>>17208169
Why do you think that
>>
>>17208165
You only remember the lamest part of the movie?
>>
>>17208159
Ok, horror aspect wasn't amazing. Like nothing to spoop the pants off of me, but I'm a sucker for found footage so I enjoyed it.
>>
>>17208159
i didn't like it at all.
>>
>>17208159
I know the director of one of the sequences, cool guy, he's a gay though.
>>
which story is the best story so I can just youtube it?
>>
>>17209203
I would honestly just watch the full movie for full effect. Its very unsettling watching them unfold back to back. They seem to interconnect in strange ways
>>
I like the series enough but I wouldn't say its anything special really. The really good thing about them is across the 3(4? Are they making a new one?) filsm there's going to be something for everyone I feel.

If you want a really good anthology film try the original Creepshow or even "Tales that witness madness".

Personally I enjoyed the final segment from 1, the cult one from 2 and the skaters vs Mexican cult in 3 the most.
>>
>>17209188
Really? I thought it was pretty well done horror wise

>>17209298
Is it even worth it to watch the 2nd and 3rd. Not interested if its just an uninspired cash grab
>>
>>17209377
I'd say the first was still the best, but as with most anthologies, there are good short movies in every one of them. The first one in VHS 2 is pretty fucking creepy for instance, and I feel the visual effects are consistently good. The magician short in VHS 3 was bullshit though, it randomly abandoned the found footage dogma
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.