[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neutral Beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (204KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 640x569px
Are there any neutral entities? Specifically, in the abrahamic theurgy? A deity, Angel, spirit, what have you, that holds power, but isn't aligned to good or evil, God or the Devil?
>>
>>17206989
Good question! I've never heard of one and my mind is drawing a void looking for one. Muslim here, so I can't speak for Christianity or that other cuck bullshit that spawned it, but there isn't one in Islam that I know of offhand.
>>
>>17207041
Doesn't Islam have djinns?
>>
>>17207056
Yeah, but they don't have the explicit option of being neutral. They're basically forced to put up with the same bullshit decision that man is put to. There are Muslim Jinn and shayateen jinn and it's never supplied to us that a neutral position can exist.

If you ask any Muslim, they'll tell you Jinn are whisperers or shayateen or Shaytan himself or any of a number of malicious interpretations. If Allah meant Jinn to be neutral, he fucking failed.
>>
>>17206989
Considering taht there are 3 planes of existance that many know of, specifically, Hell Earth and Heaven

Hell being the plane of evil and Heaven being the plane of good.

One can assume that the middle ground is the residence of the neutral beings. Specifically Humans.

Humans Are the neutral entities. While not as poweful as Angels or Demons, We can choose what to align ourselves with and hold a power over other beings that they themselves cannot wield.
>>
>>17207185
>and hold a power over other beings that they themselves cannot wield.
I like that one. Not enough to agree with the faith or seek anything but its utter annihilation, but I like that idea.
>>
the talking snakes in genesis. of course we only saw an evil one, but what if there is a whole race of talking snakes and other talking animals? >mindblown
>>
>>17207185
you're not going far enough.
humans are more powerfal than any entity.
they are a race with a trusted peace with the universe itself.
>>
I'd assume humans and animals. If angels and demons are entities of their respective planes, then that means that we're the entities of ours, right?
>>
Is called budism
>>
>>17207381
>their respective planes
Their what now? Isn't heaven supposed to come to Earth at some point? Has there ever been a reason to believe in separate worlds?
>>
Some spiritual religions acknowledge neutral spirits who are just passing by or tricksters. as for something strictly abrahamic, I doubt it. They are very black-and-white.
>>
>>17207393
You know what I mean, anon. Heaven, Hell and Earth. And apparently that theory was alreafy discussed earlier on in the thread but I was too dumb to read it.
>>
>>17207041
>Muslim here, so I can't speak for Christianity or that other cuck bullshit that spawned it
Islam is just as bad. Go suicide bomb yourself, you filthy, pedophile worshiping sandnigger. Preferable with no one else around, unless they are also mudslime goat fuckers like yourself.

Fuck Allah, and fuck Muhammad (pork be upon him)
>>
>>17206989
Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Neutral?
>>
>>17206989

IIIII'm not entirely sure you can say that the Angels are the "good" side of things. I mean, I'm not satanist, but the angels scare me a lot more than demons. Aside from Satan himself (and he was an angel originally), you don't even get much information about demons.

Remember that every discussion with an angel (with the exception of Gabriel appearing to Mary) always begins with "Do not be afraid." Because Angels are fucking terrifying looking abominations.

At best, you can say that Angels are aligned with creation and demons are aligned with destruction. Of course, it's the angels who are supposedly going to eventually destroy everything. Soooo...

Order vs Chaos perhaps? This seems to be the most accurate description. Angels prefer law and rules and demons prefer that we humans do as we wish (from an animalistic perspective). So, I suppose to answer the question you have to ask, "What doesn't give a fuck about what humans do or what rules they follow?"

And, I have no answer to that. Most things spoken of in any Abrahamic texts are specifically spoken of because of their impact on humanity. If it exists but isn't affecting us, it's likely no one has written about it. It's also likely that it's something beyond our comprehension. If it was something simple, it would probably care about us more.
>>
15'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

◄ Revelation 3:16 ►

The answer is no. Everyone is either becoming (doing good or evil and get rewards) or being (enlightenment, which is good). There is no stationary non-evil and non-good.
>>
>>17207421
People who says things are neither good nor evil do not understand good nor evil and are probably evil.
>>
File: rain.jpg (55KB, 640x301px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
55KB, 640x301px
Hey /x/
I want to spookyfy my life as much as possible.

Can you give your collective opinions of the best books regarding these subjects?

>Novels
>Bizarre Occultism
>Isolated Areas
>Computers and Websites
>Horrible Mutations
>And anything else you can think of

>Also Books General.
>>
>>17208459
lol who the FUCK are you
>>
>>17208120
You don't get out much do you?
>>
Religions are inherently Manichaean, I would be surprised if it was the case.
>>
>>17208459
>doesn't know how to start a new thread
>replies in one with new topic

Stop drinking boy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWKmlmvlic spittin n rippin on ya
>>
>>17207391
buddhsm*
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.