[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rihanna's Ant Video Diary The Luciferian elite knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

File: Ri Ri Anti.jpg (42KB, 634x428px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Anti.jpg
42KB, 634x428px
Rihanna's Ant Video Diary

The Luciferian elite knows the time is soon...
>>
>>17205421
the boy is the antichrist? he has been born and now walks among us?
>>
That's my take on it. Plus the tattoo scene with the locusts was possibly the mark.

Most disturbing is the message about a knew awakening is upon us...there is strength in numbers.

They are preparing for war against Yahweh
>>
File: Ri Ri Soul Counters.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Soul Counters.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Here is what spooks me

If you watch Warrant's Big Talk video It features the soul counter as one.

Jani Lane was to be sacrificed and the video foreshadowed this

Now there are more counters in Rihanna's video...

Are they saying they are getting souls overtime now?

I fear for Rihanna and us all
>>
Actually spoooper scared
>>
So. With an admittedly small amount of research, I've noticed a large portion of what is referred to as "illuminati" "satanic" imagery, are important symbols in nonwestern, nonchristian civilizations. Is all the fuss just a sad sad way of demonizing cultural exchange in the media?
>>
>>17205448
Know what I fear more? Insane evangelicals who think the whole world is plotting against them and eagerly look forward to the end of it.

>>17205507
Yes.
>>
>>17205507
>>17205519
suck cock freemason fags
>>
Rhianna is west African at best. Her being anything close to Egyptian is like a Vietnamese Samurai.
>>
The imagery is from when the Fallen Angels walked the Earth.

Keep up that research you will find the truth
>>
>>17205704
uh
>>
>>17205507
Thats because when christians see any religious stuff that isent a cross or jesus they think its satanic imagery
>>
>>17205507
The same symbols are found in many civilizations that never ever had any contact with each other.

There's so much you don't know.
>>
Lmao, God the Father is on earth already and these plebs don't know what they do. Ironically this imagery pleases Him because these plebs have no idea what it means. The time is close they remove God from religion and the Father will wait until the world is burning to make His move. Patience through the worst of times.
>>
>>17205421
>>17205424
>>17205431
>>17205448
>>17205474
>>17205507

No one has more than $100, hence your opinion doesn't matter because you don't consume.
>>
File: Ri Ri Demonic Maids.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Demonic Maids.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
This video and album are heralding something much darker than ourselves..
>>
>>17205421
God damn anon you have to get over this obssession with "ri ri"
i have seen your threads for a few months now and its getting sad anon
>>
File: Ri Ri Dark Army.jpg (77KB, 584x478px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Dark Army.jpg
77KB, 584x478px
When this Anti Diary emerged I knew I had been right all along anon

Watch it and tell me you opinion?
>>
>>17205887
>>17205910
you're only giving the attention they want and letting them control you.
>>
>>17205797
Here's one rational explanation for this phenomena https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_constant
>>
Or the rational explanation can be the obvious one:

Lucifer owns the music industry
>>
File: Ri Ri Mark of the Beast.jpg (193KB, 700x414px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Mark of the Beast.jpg
193KB, 700x414px
This is the mark of the beast being hinted at here
>>
GUYS I LISTENED TO A RHIANNA SONG AND NOW I'M POSSESSED BY A DEMON PLEASE SEND HELP CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 640x448px
So legit, the apocalypse brought to you by Samsung lol.
>>
File: original_big.jpg (56KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
original_big.jpg
56KB, 610x407px
War against the hordes of hell? Been waiting for this for along time. Stand strong brothers.

God bless and God speed
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8

Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
>www.ce4research.com

>www.satan.io

>http://www.babylonrisingblog.com/

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
>>
But when is gonna #anti get a release date. Bitch five us the album already
>>
She puts on the Crown and the next room looks like Hell (?)
>>
File: Ri Ri crown.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri crown.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
forgot pic
>>
Whats more likely, that Rihanna intentionally incorporated well known occult imagery because it's edgy and scares old white people which makes it more appealing to her fan base and making her a boatload of cash.

Or situation B, its actually a secret communication network to a satanic splinter cells which can engineer the entire media but apparently haven't figured out how to use the CC function in email yet?
>>
Part of the rituals is the energy given off and fed on by certain entities.

That is why they don't simply email and CC as you put it.

It's a call to arms against Yahweh Father of Lights
>>
She could care less about scaring old white men.

The elite she is broadcasting to are rich old white men
>>
>>17206259
She just does what she's told in exchange for fame and money. She probably has no idea what the video is about.
>>
File: Ri Ri Bloody.png (352KB, 658x367px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Bloody.png
352KB, 658x367px
>>
>>17206352
or maybe its all meaningless, superficially collected religious iconography and symbolism used for shock value with no deeper meaning?
>>
>>17206387
probably, but then we wouldn't have any reason for threads on /x/
>>
>>17206347
Its not meant to scare the elite, its meant to scare the same kind of people who watch Nancy Grace. Shes trying to scare your weird great aunt who lives in florida so that teenagers think her music is cool.

This is no different then elvis shaking his hips
>>
>>17206391
I've been on /x/ forever and theres been such a huge drop in quality over the last four years its insane. We really need a conspiracy board to contain this kind of nonsense
>>
>>17206331
christfags get out.

Jesus you guys are worse than furries and roleplayers
>>
are you guys shills or have you even watched the video?
>>
>>17206442
Me? I watched when I saw the thread. Its just a bunch of easily lifted iconography to look spooky, none of it really fits together in a cohesive way
>>
>>17206402
sorry it not all tulpas and magick summoning. you're such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>17206442
they shill every time these threads pop up ignore them and keep up the
>>
>>17206454
God I hate those two. I want more creepypasta and OC desu.

Succubus summoning threads back in like '11 were the beginning of the end of this board.
>>
File: rihanna-russian-roulette-lyrics.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rihanna-russian-roulette-lyrics.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>
>>17205421
Fuck off, cancer
>>
Why don't these people make up their minds about these conspiracies...
Is it a call to arms for demons, a joke among powerful rich people, a method of communication, or brainwashing youth...
All of which there'd be better methods
But can you think of a better way to get people to watch music videos? Who even watches them anymore, except for you paranoid faggots
>>
>>17206094
Nice blog.

Can I get on the newsletter and mailing lust?
>>
no u fuck off gaylord
>>
>>17205431
Yahweh? The god Saturn?
>>
>>17206681
Yo mama watches them
>>
Tarbus Scotch won
>>
Ri Ri hawty
>>
>>17206094
Was wondering where you were bro. Knew it was just a matter of time lol
>>
>>17206079

if you read bartley milab operations you'll know the military is heavily infiltrated and martial law may come to america.
>>
>>17205626
WE WUZ KANGZ, YO!!!
>>
>>17205910
Rihanna has been putting on weight, yes?
>>
>>17205626
She's from Barbados , actually
>>
>>17207200
And do you really think that means she cannot have West African ancestry?
>>
Have you ever thought the real conspiracy is that they hire people to make unique music videos with symbolism bait so the way those who dislikes the artist end up watching their videos themselves, doubling their attention from people who wouldn't watch it in the first place but because of the symbolism and "conspiracies" they do?
>>
You guys see that producer named Glass John go off about how her album was delayed??? He claimed:

>Rhianna is his Wife
>Travis Scott is the reason for the delay
>Rocnation and DefJam think Travis is musical genius and ANTI and SWISH aren't dropping till he says they're good enough
>He claimed the Kardashians were on his account helping him explaining the situation

So yeah basically this nigga is cracked the fuck out

He's probably MKUltra'd
>>
>>17207372
Heres what Im referring to. You can find the whole thing on ktt
>>
The real conspiracy is Lucifer

You are all too terrified to accept it
>>
>>17207378
I'm not. He can come at me bro. I'm glad you get it though
>>
>>17205421
dajjal
>>
>>17206259
Boom. This. Knowing how insane people are over all the "illuminati, MK Ultra, Monarch, Sex Slave" imagery, she decided to pack this shit in wall to wall in order to be talked about. Laughin' all the way to the top of the charts and then the bank.
>>
>>17205821
so nice of God to let the world he created burn and all the people who he made fight over Him until he shows up.
>>
>>17207460
Yeah you could just face it head on or whine about it like little bitch
>>
>>17207378
What is wrong with Lucifer?
>>
>>17207464
If God exists, why is the universe so indifferent?
>>
>>17207613
For the popcorn of course. Grab a seat and watch the most epic battle ever!! (but seriously I don't know)
>>
Bamp
>>
Believe it or not the Illuminati in hip hop is just as enticing as the "devil rock" of the 80s. The thug shit ran its course and the ghetto queen stuff is boring.

This has it all for now. The mysterious allure, vaguely demonic and theatrics up the ass.

Look at Beyonce, she was over exposed and boring as fuck. Now she is some supposedly different person with mystical bullshit squirting out of the same brown nipples.
>>
>>17206331
>Yahweh Father of Lights

you got it backwards anon
lucifer is the ligthbringer
the son of the morning
the dawn star
>>
>>17206259
"B"
Of Course.
>>
>>17205421
Why would you make this thread without even linking the actual video?

Shame on you OP.
>>
Did she really get smacked up by Chris Brown for giving him an STD? I bet the spirit of herpes spooks her a couple times a year.
>>
>>17206039
kek
>>
>>17207613
I hate people who 'reason' like this.

As if, if I don't know the answer to your question, your thesis is somehow right

>if that food is so bad for you, why would they sell it in supermarkets?
>if 9/11 was an inside job, why has no one on the inside spoken out?
>if aliens are real, how come theyve never said hello?
>if the moon landing was faked, why do I like dicks in my asshole?

I dont know you fucking retard. But the fact that I cant fully answer your retarded ass side questions, doesn't make the main statement less true
>>
What is so different about Rhianna doing this? Katy Perry was milking the same image with way more sex appeal and more impact on kids. Plus she was a Christian music artist before her huge tits dragged some souls to hell.
>>
>>17208555
Lucifer is not a real being anon. Made up by some monks in the medical ages to crucify witches.

God is both in sense, Lucifer and Yahweh. He is good and bad, light and darkness. Dual personality. He is the one with the double-edged sword as His tongue. The perfect being.
>>
>>17206094
Megalomaniacs are doomed to hell, have a nice trip down.
>>
has nobody read the braille in the phone?

it says wake destiny
>>
>>17208871
for the first video*
>>
>>17207460
So nice of humans to constantly sin everyday and not think twice about it even though he gave his only son in exchange for all of those sins yet humans still constantly reject Christ. I'd say humans deserve more than that. Maybe burn for all eternity?
>>
>>17208913
>worshipping a Kike on a stick
>>
>>17209227
2edgy4me
>>
>>17209227
Too bad that's idolatry. You would know if you read the bible.
>>
>>17209322
Not him but what are you talking about? Jesus is God in the bible. You're supposed to worship him
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 375x500px
>>17209345
Yeah, but not the "kike on a stick" in the literal sense him being on the cross. (Ex. Catholics praying to the Jesus on the cross) we are suppose to study his whole life and learn from it. Not just the crucifixion.
>>
>>17205421
>mfw it's just a comercial.
- room 2 has the dancers that skrillex has used in the burial and red lips video (probably the same one as in ragga bomb).
- room 6: dem hips.
I like the videos stylistically.
>>
>>17206039
Top tier comment
>>
>>17205887
is that bill murray on the left?
>>
>>17209366
Ok yeah I agree, I was just making sure you didn't think worshipping Jesus was idolatry, because even some uninformed "Christians" believe that
>>
>>17208604
Toppest of keks
>>
>>17206259
FINALLY SOMEONE NOT RETARDED, THANKS ANON
>>
Of course, a successful black artist must be a minion of satan. There's no way they achieved it without nefarious deeds!
>>
>>17209427
Dude it's not a color thing. Why does someone always bring up color. Katy Perry and Eminem have admitted to selling their soul to the devil. (Whether jokingly or not that's for you to decide)
>>
>>17209366
Isaiah 44:13
"The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house."
>>
>>17209433
>>17209427
Oh and Bob Dylan
>>
>>17205421
These pop stars are still doing this dark symbolism bullshit like it's 2009? They're so boring
>>
>>17209496
lol the funny part is most of /x/ believes this shit
>>
>>17205971
I'm a part of the music industry, I don't remember doing sacrifices, but hey believe what you believe
>>
>>17206392
Satan, get thee hence
>>
File: 21st century in 1 pic.gif (1MB, 143x252px) Image search: [Google]
21st century in 1 pic.gif
1MB, 143x252px
>>17205821
>God the Father is on earth already
What. This is not in biblical scripture.
>>
>>17209871
That's because your a nobody in the music industry
>>
>>17210592
'In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.'

God, the Father. Not Jesus as many believe.
>>
>>17210706
I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how Father God is on earth, needs to be born and is holding stars in His hand, and enjoying Satanic imagery on MTV.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a troll, and if you are a Christian I bless you.

But yeah...
>>
>>17210779
I would tell you who I am, or how I know, or even why its meant to be, but its irrelevant now. I will explain your questions just to 'enlighten' you.

God, the Father has been reborn many times on earth. And comes at the beginning of each new age, which started on the last blood moon. Every religion is started after He 'dies' and moves on, though He does not start them, the plebs left behind do. The seven stars refer to the Seven Holy Spirits, which when brewed make the Holy Oil in the Seven Lamps. The satanic imagery are symbols from His past lives and religions, which these Jews have no idea what they mean. And just like Jesus he is a man, born of blood, yet with full knowledge of the Spirit. Because God is no one without the Spirit, and only He knows the Spirit fully. I'm not Christian as defined by today's standards, I have no religion. I worship the Spirit above all else, and God is the one who holds the Seven Lamps of it.
>double edged sword, God the Father has dual personality; if you are of the Spirit you get God. Yet if you betrayed the Spirit you get the 'devil'.
>the Spirit: all spiritual plants and herbs found on this planet. 144,000 as mentioned in the Revelations. Combined they create the Holy Spirit, the Holy Oil. When you read the bible, you read Jesus was 'in the Spirit'. That's what it means, yet those against have removed all aspects from Christianity regarding the Spirit. Sans all Christians practice false rituals serving no purpose. And believing on Jesus is not enough to grant you eternal life, its meant to distract you from the Spirit.
So yes I do know God the Father has returned. And all those who were against the Spirit have a fate worse then imaginable.
>>
>>17210855
>I would tell you who I am
Just a person.

You are correct in the importance of the Holy Spirit. Yes, those foolishly going against God will regret it. Unfortunately, the rest of your post is just new-age stuff.

I assume what you mean by "lamps" is the chakras, and no, I will never go near that stuff. It's nothing to do with me. I asked Father God to heal the damage in my brain from the kundalini garbage that was inflicted on me in my ignorance.

Since you don't hold to the doctrines of the church, I can't really advise you except that I know that Lord Jesus is the truth, the Word of God. A real person, who will come and save us from this nonsense pretty soon.

I don't need drugs or yoga or rituals. Because as an idealist I see the futility of chasing perfection and fullness here, and since there are over a billion Christians who are all in disagreement, the only thing we can agree on is the realness of the trinity of God and salvation.

He wouldn't be very much of a loving God if He promised to keep His Word and then allowed all the essential information in it to be erased and just sit back watching people suffer.
>>
>>17210921
>>17210921
Lamps I mean Oil burners, ancient artifacts including the arc of the covenant as one of them. They are hidden here on earth waiting to be found by God the Father. Also you can't talk to God the Father, you can speak with God the Spirit instead. And these plants aren't drugs, drugs are the pills you pop, soap you use, water you drink. All those contain anti-Christs, toxins which kill your body, your temple. The Spirits keep you healthy and let you experience the Spiritual realm. Also just by thinking you can cure yourself of any disease, especially since jesus' death allowed us full control over our cells.
>>
>>17206706
Oh I'll get you on the mailing "lust" senpai. Rhianna so crazy, she gonna... eat you alive.
>>
>>17205537

It's a branch of us. Not all of us.
>>
>>17211090

This guy gets it
>>
>>17211136
Dude, weird thing just happened for the second time. I wrote "senpai" and instead it posted as "senpai". Wtf man, Illuminati 420 braised and praised.
>>
>>17211154
WTF IT HAPPENED AGAIN.

F. A. M.
>>
File: Ri Ri Lucifer Apollo.png (329KB, 662x385px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Lucifer Apollo.png
329KB, 662x385px
I am scared...did David Bowie go to Hell?
>>
>>17211184

Dunno, did he accept Christ?
>>
Only he knows I wish he did instead of making that evil Black Star video right before he died...
>>
File: rih_satan.png (49KB, 460x192px) Image search: [Google]
rih_satan.png
49KB, 460x192px
>>
>>17211252
satan probably wants her hote cunte.
>>
File: Ri Ri Devilish.jpg (136KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Devilish.jpg
136KB, 736x1103px
>>17211266

I know I do!!!!!
>>
>>17211237
>Black Star video

well fuck, if I'd seen that before just now I wouldn't been surprised when he died, he looked barely alive in that.
>>
>>17211136
Mocking the Trinity. In fact sexualizing it.
>>
File: 23186146_4207320_pm.jpg (57KB, 550x442px) Image search: [Google]
23186146_4207320_pm.jpg
57KB, 550x442px
>>
>>17211323
If my soul was going to be damned to hell for pussy. This gutter trash wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>17211184
he was a degenerate faggot, of course he did
>>
Tis a pity (Rihanna) she was a whore...
>>
Bamp for moar
>>
>>17211629

She makes an ugly virgin sacrifice... so I guess all she has is being a whore for the loser entertainment industry old men.
>>
>>17207378
The real real conspiracy is nihil novi sub sole.
>>
>>17205846
fuck off faggot
>>
File: 9 noble houses.jpg (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9 noble houses.jpg
503KB, 1280x720px
>>17206094
>The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
Nice Game of Thrones music playing in that video, by the way. Did HBO give you permission to use that shit? What's that? No? Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to flag it then
>>
>>17208604
If a loving God is at the center of the universe, then why is the universe so indifferent?
>>
>>17208604
>if that food is so bad for you, why would they sell it in supermarkets?
The supermarket leave nutrition up to o you.
>if 9/11 was an inside job, why has no one on the inside spoken out?
Some have "spoken out" (but are they telling the truth?).
>if aliens are real, how come theyve never said hello?
According to some, they have.
>if the moon landing was faked, why do I like dicks in my asshole?
The fact that you like dicks in your asshole is because you are a homosexual.

BTW, all of these questions are irrelevant to my question.
>>
>>17206392
Elvis shaking his hips was made a huge deal intentionally. It's nothing extreme, but it was "one small step for man".
Not that things more lewd & extreme weren't already happening in movies, and of course, real life, but when you're running the world, you need to take baby steps. This was putting an " exciting " new energy into the homes of sheltered kids & such.

Nowadays people are absolutely numb to it & inundated. Nothing in media truly shocks most people, but enough make a fuss as to encourage the "yeah, I'm a rebel" bullshit in the consumer's minds.
>>
>>17206453
Here's the thing though- it's not just to look spooky. This "incohesive" vague edgy shit is in most music videos today. I could literally never list them all,but it just stands to reason that there's a bigger cause behind it than "edgy pap sells" … because the people making these videos decide what sells. They pump out repetitive recycled shit endlessly & then act like the followers & fans made them do it, when in reality they convinced them of what they liked.

People naturally don't like to admit they're just followers, cause this music is "who they are" & their identity & shit. So they're not gonna blame the media for their own unique taste in shit.
>>
>>17206470
Woah, an accentuation of one eye. Never seen that everywhere from everyone before.
>>
>>17209496
They are boring, & they don't need it to sell, because their fans swallow whatever they spit, so the question is why?
Bad trendy taste?
Partly.
Handlers & P.R. telling them what to do?
Partly.
CEOs & muckymucks all in fraternal cults together getting all voodoo with it & being instructed by demons?
Partly.
>>
>>17211252
> Rihanna believes enough in Satan to tweet about him.
> Rihanna spends half her career trying to look satanic as hell.
> Rihanna wants Satan to fuck off.

Sounds like a complicated relationship.
>>
>>17215602
Congrats on feeling like you might contribute usefulness.

>and nothing of value was gained
>>
>>17205421
All I know is that I'd let Rihanna bend me over that table and fuck my sweet white ass with a BIG BLACK DILDO.
>>
>>17211136
imagine the triple satanic lust slow blowjob/handjob from these three whores....and do it klixen/cipriana/daniela style. fucking awesome
>>
File: annoclap.gif (185KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
annoclap.gif
185KB, 390x290px
>>17205790
It's almost like you're really twelve years old or something.
>>
Woah, edgy marketing works! Retreading the "devil rock" of the 80s is still working!

God damn, you delusional old fucks are going to be senators one day with all this scare tactic shit.
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462KB, 815x2136px) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462KB, 815x2136px
>>17215602
Actually the GOT music is allowed on the video, kid. But nice try, being all butthurt because I expose lucifer.
>>
>>17206708
i guess illuminati jews, satanist worshipping saturn for sure.
>>
>>17208806
this
>>17217857
>>
>>17209366
>study his whole life
Most Christians don't even know what Jesus was doing from 12-30 years old.
>>
>>17217289
This anon is on to something!
>>
Bump to 150
>>
>>17205990
>The way she's holding that machine
>No gloves
>No plastic barriers

How about No?
>>
oh yea shit is going down right now. my eyes are open . things i have seen i cannot unsee

so i was your typical TES fan. no spoopy shit just a elder scrolls fan. dont care much for fall out. eso being developed and bethesda says its working with zenimax who is developing eso.

find out zenimax owns bethesda. dig deeper. zenimax is owned by providence equity partners. google it

dig deeperer still providence equity partners owns or works with all these other companies like a indian (india indian) telecom company and a european cable company and a educational technology company

and a triathalon organization which is the odd man out. triathalons dont make money. that triathalon company is linked to other companies not directly linked to providence equity partners

including a chinese private property developer and amc

at this point if you are still reading you would be like whats the big deal you dug a little and found every company is owned by or partnered with every one else who gives a shit you didnt solve no divinci code

the illusion of choice.there is only 1 real company it just has many faces. it is its own enemy it has 100% market share even international disputes are bullshit

but why? just for greed? no remember the triathalon company. who won a gold medal for one of those? 3 guesses and they dont have a penis anymore

i dont know when they plan on cutting off every ones dick but i am sure that if you follow the trail long enough it leads to hbo who has a show called game of thrones where many characters have had their dicks cut off granted most are not even named characters but still a army of guys without dicks
>>
>>17205421
What is this a diary for ants?
>>
>>17219879
Yes I spelled anti wrong...

You got me
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.