[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ufo_2387810b.jpg (69KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_2387810b.jpg
69KB, 620x387px
Hey /x/, I have a little OC ufo story so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

>be me in 2005, 11 years old
>in cub scouts
>bears 2 fuck yeah
>one day our group goes on a field trip to an observatory
>just chillin with my buddies and learning about space stuff
btw the stuff we saw was not seen through the telescope
>after looking though the telescope we all went outside to learn about nebulas or something
>me and a few other were not paying attention at all and we were just looking around at the stars
>we start looking out across the fields and the sky above them
>suddenly we notice 2 little white dots moving in the sky very close to each other
>we kept watching them thinking it was an airplane , but we soon realized that the way the dots were moving was impossible even for fighter jets
>these lights are travelling extremely fast and turning on a dime, all very fluid motions too
>we also notice that the lights are two different objects. They appear to be chasing each other
>we inform the group leader guy like good little scouts and he wtfs
>eventually all of us are just sitting there looking at the 2 lights chase each other in the sky
>then they literally just vanish into thin air
>still no clue what it could have been

It is worth noting that we didnt hear anything the whole time. I also distinctly remember the leader bringing a really powerful laser pointer, but he was not holding it during the time we were seeing these things.

And if anyone cares, this was at the Powell Observatory in Louisberg, KS.
>>
>saw 2 fireflies doing the mating ritual
>im not saying it was aliens
>but it was aliens
>>
>>17205305
the lights weren't blinking, it was in the middle of fall, and they were easily a mile and a half away
>>
>>17205315
Did they travel in a straight line?
>>
>>17205333
they were all over the place. They did not seem to travel in any clear direction. Like they would go one way, double back in a split second and go another way... Almost looked like they were playing tag or something.
>>
>>17205298
bump, neat story
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 460x460px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.