[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada3301

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: CYFGtcdWkAImuF-.png (77KB, 492x667px) Image search: [Google]
CYFGtcdWkAImuF-.png
77KB, 492x667px
We have published a new clue, it goes as follows. The Netherlands,Utrecht. The heart of the Netherlands it is called.
>>
I am there every day for uni. Do I look somewhere?
>>
File: bruno tweet.png (255KB, 1256x475px) Image search: [Google]
bruno tweet.png
255KB, 1256x475px
>>17205042
please go away you faggots. Only OG posters are allowed here
>>
NO PGP!!
You fags have ruined the #cicadasolvers board !!
You defilers ! You have totally screwed up our board for good ! Screw you all you faggots !!!!!1
>>
>>17206290
Hey dickwad, calm down. Why are all the whiny little cicadasolvers in such a hot mess all the time? Panties too tight?
>>
Oh no..The PGP Nazi is back LOL
>>
>>17206378
Every poster had the PGP code right there in front !!! Cicadasolvers is ruined thanks to you fag holes !!
>>
>>17206429
None of the posters had PGP. You are talking out your ass, as usual Phillip.
>>
>>17206429
None of the posters had PGP. You are talking out your ass, as usual .
>>
i think this should be the real part!
there is now a new picture online
http://imgur.com/QRtkcwB
>>
cur Clara Schumann quid CICADA ?? hehe
>>
>>17205042
I live there lol
>>
Where does the we code go?
>>
I need more info on this. Willing to do a meet up in Utrecht, but only if I have more specific info. I live in the country, but not particularly close, you see.
>>
What does any of this have to do with decoding the Liber Primus?
>>
>>17211451
Nothing because it's fake, OP probably doesn't know what that is, and you bumped the thread, you cunt
>>
>>17211476
I just want to get people on the Liber Primus again.
Because that's literally what everybody should be doing.
>>
>>17211482
What have you tried with the LP sofar?
If there must be teamwork, it would help to share works, or atleast tell what didnt seem to work.
>>
>>17205042
>We have published a new clue, it goes as follows. The Netherlands,Utrecht. The heart of the Netherlands it is called.

Red flowers, 22, "beast's lair".
>>
@candacemartinezhaebb: ya , musik untuk makan oleh

ideas? kryptik
>>
>>17206553
ty. got hex code and date
>>
File: 1418194216162.png (4KB, 227x230px) Image search: [Google]
1418194216162.png
4KB, 227x230px
>>17205042

They Watch.
>>
File: the new face of gaming.png (75KB, 846x885px) Image search: [Google]
the new face of gaming.png
75KB, 846x885px
this is hardly /x/ no ayylmao no skinwalkers . this isnt even twilight level faggotry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.