[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can has Satan plox?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1386019250950.jpg (60KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1386019250950.jpg
60KB, 500x372px
So /x/ I'm strongly considering doing some black magic/sacrificial shit/whatever and selling my soul to the dark lord to get a better standing in life. Had a few questions before I commit though...

First, has anyone actually made any pacts with demons before? How does it/has it worked out for you? Do the demons jew you as much as possible with the deal or would you consider it a pretty fair trade? I'm totally fine with being Satan's complete and utter bitch in the afterlife if it means a bunch of free sex/rape/money/power in this one.

Second, if you have knowledge or experience on this, how do I go about making the deal? Just so were clear I'm totally okay with doing anything and everything necessary to further myself and will sacrifice anyone or anything necessary to make this work.

Not an RP fag, I'm totally fucking serious. I'm done with this wage slave bullshit. Also, if you don't know what you're talking about or you're some stupid moralfag thinking I should to turn to Jesus, fucking save it. From a morally relativistic perspective God is just as bad as Satan. The only difference is God is a fucking hypocrite that justifies his actions (cuz I say so) and that people have actually gotten shit from Satan in this life by making deals with him/his underlings. Helps appreciated, thanks...
>>
File: piccolo pepe.gif (31KB, 258x375px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo pepe.gif
31KB, 258x375px
>>17201637

Satan doesn't exist.
>>
>>17201656
>being on /x/
>believing Satan doesn't exist
ooookay nancy boy, suuuuuure he doesn't. I'm sure all these high ranking officials just go out innawoods and do crazy sacrificial shit cuz they have too much free time right? how about you take a couple more red pills then come back here.
>>
>>17201637
Just become a tantrik. More benefits less soul selling.
>>
>>17201670

No Satan =/= No paranormal
>>
>>17201670
>all these high ranking officials just go out innawoods and do crazy sacrificial shit
citation needed

>cuz they have too much free time right
And drugs

>take a couple more red pills
see?
>>
>>17201670
>only retards allowed
>>
>>17201698
I think they are talking about the Bilderbergs in the woods.
>>
>>17201670
He's right. Satan isn't real.
A lot of stuff people don't generally beleive in is.
But satan isn't.
//satan.exe// is something you can call upon with your brain to get you into/out of certain situations. that's about it. It's a totem you can tap into.
>>
>>17201637

make a pentagram in goat's blood then get a snake and pour its blood on each point of the pentagram(5) finally, sacrifice something/someone who means a lot to you, the stronger the sentimental value the more likely your deal will go through. place it in the middle of the pentagram and call on Satan then state your deal when you feel a presence, it should feel like cold barb wire twisting around your heart.
>>
File: 1446479005348.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1446479005348.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
visit joyofsatan dot org

itll take time, gods help those that help themselves
>>
>>17201732
wtf
>>
>>17201637
Imagine everyone knew what you'd done to get ahead in life. How would they feel about you with this knowledge in mind?

Now you have a way to get ahead in life without doing something stupid. It's all about reputation.
>>
>>17201637
how the sweet dickin's do u not have info on how to sacrifice shit? O9A literally made and published a book about it.

Look up Order of Nine Angles - A guide to Human Sacrifice, if you're so inclined.
>>
>>17201637
no
well make a circle, write the pact on a piece of paper. always keep the original and sign with blood. your own blood.
instead of making a pact, consider sigil magic.

god is like Hitler: dead.
why did god commit suicide?
was it really suicide? Also for Hitler it is argued.

see.. try sigil magic first.
>>
>>17201718
as long, as enough believe in it, it exists.
a lie, repeated often enough, becomes the truth.
although it does not quite fit, it gives you a clue.
>>
>>17201673

do you have any resources ?
>>
>>17201732
Can confirm, this is a legit ritual.
>>
>>17205378
Well, that's bad news for the angel: >>17202432
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.