[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This couple who were somewhat well known artists killed themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image (4).jpg (27KB, 460x272px) Image search: [Google]
image (4).jpg
27KB, 460x272px
This couple who were somewhat well known artists killed themselves a few years ago and were insistent they were being pursued by scientologists and a pedophila ring.

People have theorized they were an Alternate Reality Game and they faked their own deaths or were paranoid. They kept this up for a number of years. There's something very disturbing and haunting about the whole complex of theories and information around them.

Does anyone else know about this and have people with an occult background formulated any conclusions about this?

I you don't know about them search Theresa Duncan or Golden Suicides
>>
>>17200262
Sounds like gang stalking.
>>
>>17200262
they picked a fight with hollywood and lost, next topic
>>
Just read through everything written about them. currently pouring over Theresa's blog.

Extremely sad but not paranormal in the slightest.
>>
>>17200262
>people with an occult background formulated any conclusions
You're really getting desperate, aren't you?

Not that you weren't already, but still...
>>
>>17200262
wow you posted this word for word last month
>>
File: 1309366745671.jpg (22KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309366745671.jpg
22KB, 297x400px
>>17203040
It's called Copypasta.
Welcome to the internet, pal.
>>
>>17205463

nah. it's called egomania, OP. fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>17205481
>calls out egomania
>proceeds with egomania
A really confused one we have here.
>>
>>17205506
>proceeds with egomania
Literally impossible to get that implication out of that post.

>INB4samefag
No, not that anon.
>>
>>17205585
Well obviously it wasn't all that impossible.
>>
>>17205608
No, it's obvious that you're retarded. Anonymous words on 4chan aren't evidence of any perspective.
>>
File: 169.jpg (25KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
25KB, 389x388px
>>17205647
>claims one cannot have evidence of an anons perspective
>proceeds to call me retarded
You guys. That's just plain bad.

Just for the sake of wholeness, I'm gonna call you faggot.
By your rules there is no way you could argue against this.
>>
>>17205666
Retardation isn't a perspective. Your retardation is trivial to witness from your posts. Your perspective is something else entirely.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 480x640px
I played her game Chop Suey. There was something extremely off about it.
>>
File: christian_schad_schadographie.jpg (27KB, 280x366px) Image search: [Google]
christian_schad_schadographie.jpg
27KB, 280x366px
>>17206167

creepiest quotes so far from my research:

>“At the quarry in July,” she wrote, “my cousins told me the water was ‘bottomless,’ and so I hugged the shore and learned to swim in the Lapeer library instead, suspecting already exactly what the limitless meant.… Ever after I knew all the haunted shades of meaning that were captive in other people’s words. And for that they called me mad.”

>"A child in the dark, gripped with fear, comforts himself by singing under his breath. He walks and halts to his song. Lost, he takes shelter, or orients himself with his little song as best he can. The song is like a rough sketch of a calming and stabilizing, calm and stable, center in the heart of chaos. Perhaps the child skips as he sings, hastens or slows his pace. But the song itself is already a skip: it jumps from chaos to the beginnings of order in chaos and is in danger of breaking apart at any moment..."
--Deleuze and Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus
>>
>>17207527
That's pretty shitty prose.

>>17200262
>>17206167
>>17207527
So this is just some viral marketing shilling bullshit for two super cool humans? Their art is shit. Take your shit to reddit to earn e-fame.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.