[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ bros I wan't to see if i can get any kind of explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Stag.png (259KB, 1071x2065px) Image search: [Google]
Stag.png
259KB, 1071x2065px
Okay /x/ bros I wan't to see if i can get any kind of explanation for why i had these horrible recurring nightmares as a 10-11 year old kid.
Can't give much context before i slept because of acute memory loss.

>Driving down Portland Rd on our way to the mall(this is in the dream) in our little van
>My Father pulls over and my Mother gets out to give some money to a homeless man
>I look over to her and she's being skinned by the the homeless man
>I'm flipping out but the rest of my family seems unfazed and are just looking forward
>The homeless man then rips his own skin off standing high with the head and lower body of a deer, but having a human torso and arms
>he tries to wear my mothers skin and and walks over to our van and gets in
>he turns and looks at me and i wake up.

Can anyone please explain this string of weird fuckin' nightmares?
Pic related it's what reminds me of my nightmare.
>>
>>17199199
also wanna say that I had this dream about 10 times, before i stopped remembering my dreams/nightmares
>>
>>17199199
Certainly sounds paranormal. Was there anything on the sidelines that looked like/did this?
>>
>>17199212
what?
>>
>>17199199
Sounds like you were working through some anxiety issues which you ended up repressing.

The dream itself reads like a normal memory that got distorted with generic fears and curiosities, like violence and unfamiliar animals
>>
>>17199221
Or it could be yet another skinwalker thread.
>>
>>17199221
But I was so young what could I have anxiety about?
>>
File: 1452204766853.jpg (329KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
1452204766853.jpg
329KB, 1280x771px
similar?
>>
>>17199231
what's a skin walker
>>
>>17199237
The animal thing its self is very similar but I don't remember my dream having any sound
>>
>>17199234
Kids have a lot going on, especially around puberty. Changing responsibilities, friends, family, school, material desire, and so on.

Dreams make things seem different and mixed up because different parts of the brain are active while you're asleep than when you're dreaming.

>>17199231
>>17199237
Please no
>>
There's a counter at the bottom of the page that tells you how many posters are in a thread. We can tell you're responding to yourself.
>>
>>17199273
but im not
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.