[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other realities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is it possible that there is an infinite number of worlds out there that have the same or different struggles than our own?

For instance, there are very dark realities that have been taken over by super intelligent hyperdimensional alien races that have subverted these worlds into a very dark dystopian reality where the people live in constant fear and there is almost no way out of their situation.

Perhaps this evil entity has spread out across multiple worlds and is the only force of darkness that exists in the universe. Could it be that they are on this world right now trying to take it over very subtlety through various mind control programs.

At the same time there is a super intelligent hyperdimensional benevolent alien race that is planting seeds of goodness to overthrow the evil alien entity. They live in such a high state of existence that their actions are seen as a mere game in the grand scheme, since they live in a constant state of ecstasy they only see life as a play and are always lighthearted in their endeavors. Their method of action is not subversive but shines only through love and positive integration which works slower but it far more powerful.
>>
Zionist detected.
>>
>>17198952
That's pretty much the setting of A Wrinkle In Time
>>
Yeah this is the case.

I get harassed by Pleiadians and other races. They just say shit to me like don't judge me.
They make fun of and mock me, they don't understand the struggles of living on an almost dead rock. They don't know what it's like to not have lived a life of ecstasy.

I met one of them, he had silver hair and generally looked perfect.

Anyways they won't show me the universe so I just recite "Pleiadian babies getting stabbed" in my head and that pisses them off.
>>
File: A_wrinkle_in_time_digest_2007.jpg (63KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
A_wrinkle_in_time_digest_2007.jpg
63KB, 337x500px
>>17199187
Pic related
>>
>>17198952
Read The Invisibles comic
>>
File: infiniteidiotmoron.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
infiniteidiotmoron.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Durr dee hurr, I'm an infinite idiot moron. I think that infinity is so profound. It goes on for ever and ever! Whoa! I got an infinity tattoo on my arm to look super-deep. Infinite this and infinite that, infinite everything!

I don't care about actually examining the mathematical concept, and where it does and doesn't apply, I just use it as a plot device in my shitty stories and shitty RPs.

Infinity allows my infinity idioticy to not be infinite because surely there's a world where it's not infinite (but surely not this one.) That's fucking magic and why I'm an infinite idiot moron.
>>
>>17199328
Suck a dick. It can't be proven or disproven. Therefore, you and your husband doesn't know for sure. Nigger.
>>
>>17199328

>Where it does and doesn't apply.

Everything is infinite, even the number 1.

When you speak you are speaking infinitely, vocals are a spectrum and there is an infinite breakdown.

Eternity/Infinity is the greatest concept you fucking shitfaggot
>>
I've heard people ask Bashar about the darker realities and he plainly told everyone "You don't want to know about these places"
>>
>>17199394
Disprove kumlots santification bagel fisher fractal coma totumpuffs.

You can't, because it's a bunch of jibberish nonsense with a few coherent words mixed in.

>>17199473
Are you trying to embody my caricature ironically, or did moron synchronicity summon you out of the aethernet for you to do so?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.