[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is the meme that aliens are demons so popular now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_mq4d5ieNls1qz4rgp.gif (763KB, 108x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mq4d5ieNls1qz4rgp.gif
763KB, 108x160px
why is the meme that aliens are demons so popular now?
>>
Why don't you read a book?
>>
I don't think it's extra popular currently.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 896x1718px
Cuz ayys are spoopy
>>
There was a recent populat reddit thread about how the aliens in the movie Signs were really demons. Thats probably why
>>
Disinformation. Jews don't like ayy lmaos
>>
>>17199527
Link?
>>
>>17197732
christfags
>>
Because they are.
>>
File: 1388510920877.jpg (276KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
1388510920877.jpg
276KB, 800x789px
>>17197777
Nice quad.
>>
>>17197732
Religious people trying to rationalize their own ignorance.
>>
>>17199561
This.
So much this.
>>
>>17199550
This.
So much this
>>
>>17199551
This
So much this
>>
well, there's the theory that people perceived different species of ancient aliens as gods or demons and with so many history/discovery/whatever channel shows and online topics it's becoming mainstream
>>
its truly one of the most annoying memes. if aliens exist(which they do) then that would discredit religion. so they put aliens into a category within religion.

to me its like a fatass saying he doesnt want to get fit. when a dr tells him he could drink a protein shake as a meal replacement he says "its full of chemicals. its bad for you im not gonna drink it" as a way to continue being a fatass slob

i hope i never hear someone say this in person. i might have to be rude and call them a retard
>>
>>17197732
It isn't, dipshit.

It's not even a meme. What, are you one of those retarded meme magic goons? Don't bother answering, I already know.
>>
>>17203155
do you even know what a meme is?
>>
>>17203127
Wording this. Jesus himself could come back and tell them they're wrong about who gets into Heaven and they'd clamor for an excuse and a scapegoat.
>>
>>17197732
That's not an alien btw
>>
>>17203127
Demons have been around longer than aliens the concept of modern aliens hasn't been around longer than 2 centuries.
>>
>>17197732

Because the earth is the center of the universe and the stars in the sky are just a nice set of tiny lights to guide us around the earth when the sun hides for 12 hours underneath us. Forget about parallax and other things proved by astronomers. That's just fancy devil stuff.

The Bible tells us that the only forces that exist outside of God and his angels are demons opposed to his work. Since we cannot identify these beings as God or angels, they must be demons. God and angels would burn us to a crisp if we "contacted" them.
>>
>>17203774

Geocentricism has been the norm up to Copernicus, and he was an intellectual whose ideas didn't get accepted in the mainstream until later. Once people realized that stars were actually suns really far away, with planets orbiting them, these people came up with the idea of aliens on other planets in other solar systems and galaxies. When the Wright brothers and Von Braun came along, this excited the idea of people traveling off world to these other planets. But if we can go there, others can come here. Oh wait, maybe they did. Let's look at our history and mythology to see if anything odd shows up.

That's what they did. Some daring folks started re-working mythology to fit this new discovery. They also uncovered the sleeping serpent that is the power elite families of the world, which keep these secrets to themselves as special interpretations of the mythology they preserved all these years through their high priests. Mythology is a coded message that they placed over us to control us, only giving us an incomplete, seemingly unbelievable version of what happened. God goes from an omnipotent, vengeful supernatural stalker to a figure similar to Commander Adama or Captain Picard - the space king Anu. He has family and friends working under him, which were called gods and angels by later religions. The "War in Heaven" can re-worded as mutiny. Everything fits. His ET nature explains his extended lifespan, and while not technically "immortal", it is close enough for human considerations.
>>
>>17197732

Some consider heaven and hell to be neighboring dimensions to our own, demons are entities who reside in a dimension beneath ours and angels are entities who reside in dimensions above ours.

Then you consider the theory that many UFOs are actually craft or sometimes beings from other dimensions and you can make an easy compromise between spiritual concepts of angels and demons and alien/UFOs.

"Demons" as far as aliens go aren't highly evolved beings from a higher dimension, they are of a lower order and are simply technologically advanced. These are the ones who are said to rule the world in darkness, the fallen angels.
>>
>>17204133

Asgard and Hel (Niflhelm) are connected to Midgard (Earth) via rainbow bridges (wormholes like in the Thor movies?) Supposedly 8 worlds are connected to earth this way.

Most of Christianity borrows from Druidic Celtic myths and those of the Germanic and Slavic tribes. Jesus was a Galilean/Galatai (=Celt), so it's likely a lot of his teachings were Druidic in origin. Esus was even the name of a major Celtic god and a favorite of the Druids.

Heaven and Hell don't exist in any recognizable form in the Old Testament of the Hebrews, but do exist in very similar forms in Asgard and Niflheim.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.