[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ufos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 4791440-greys.jpg (71KB, 832x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4791440-greys.jpg
71KB, 832x1400px
Have you ever thought that ufos arent what we think they are what if they arent space aliens or little green men like we often think...my theory is that ufos are a distant more evolved version of us where their technology has advanced so much that they have finally invented a time machine and have come back to visit us look at how we have evolved from apes to who we are today maybe "greys" or any other "alien" is actually us but we have evolved over time??? Think about that.
>>
I think that un future, we will want todo know about UFOs and if they were really there in the past. So when they come todo see thst, we will se UFOs
>>
>>17197035
do you really think this idea ist new? there already have been several books about it since 30 years.
>>
>>17197052
I wholeheartedly agree
>>
woah! you managed to come up with an idea that only like 50000 people said before! what a pioneering genius you are
also ayyy lmaos doesn't real
>>
File: IMG-20151213-WA0022 copy.jpg (558KB, 1115x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151213-WA0022 copy.jpg
558KB, 1115x804px
>>17197035
>>17197052
>>17197058
>>17197060
>>17197061
Not Op, but that thought really fucks with my perception of time, whenever I consider things like this, everything seems to go really fast into a tunnel-like vision and even though you are in a present state you feel you are both connected to the past and future as if you are one long stream of action moving towards something greater. A million yous from past to future looking back and forward at yourself, as you gawk in awe like an idiot.

It really fucks up my heart rate when I try to focus on it. Everything goes wavey like some strange lsd trip and I feel like I'm now observing myself like you would a cell, just floating around in its own medium, then I think that at any moment I could choose to stop observing and leave, but then my heartrate goes fucked and I have to focus on manual breathing and manual not dying.

Moral of the story, don't take drugs. The thought forms can pack a punch in the long term.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.