[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elisa Lam latest updates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1451965621270.png (842KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
1451965621270.png
842KB, 950x633px
Hey INT!
I am a big fan of the Elisa Lam case. Have been thrilled by that mysterious hotel and death since very begining. Always wanted to know what happened to Elisa.

Any latest updates on that? Maybe articles in media or hypothesis or her relatives/friends interviews? Just anything.

Also, who or what killed Elisa Lam?
>>
>biggest fan
>Not up to date

No you are not.
>>
File: 1268545437427.jpg (59KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1268545437427.jpg
59KB, 432x432px
Elisa Lam threads are cancerous spam
>>
>>17196938
Whats that game OP?
>>
>>17196955
Pidorashka.
>>
>>17196948
had been tracking that story for years and stopped just like 12 months ago because nothing new was around. also, I dig Tamam Shud case today, so all my curreny readings and detective researches are about Tamam Shud.
however still big fan of Elisa Lam from very firtst day.
so, anything new?
>>
>>17196955

Fallout for PC
>>
>>17196966
The Taman Shud case?
Why I remember that. The unidentified man with the message in his coat pocket.
Do I recall correctly or am I mixing this up?
>>
>>17196992
Exactly. But there are a lot of more interesting and mysterious details and it is great at updating still.
>>
>>17196938

Shill detected
>>
>>17197010
All for nothing:
-The killing was a work of a peculiar assasin and his only way of proving the kill was for the murder to gain the press' attention. Whoever did it had respect for the person or was ordered for a clean kill. Dwelling in the deep web I found out killers see each murder as a painting and they take pride and sign their work. This perfect murder was the killer's first and last. A change of heart perhaps?
>>
Lisa played the elevator game
Lisa lost
End of the mystery
>>
>>17197038
As one of theories.
But there is some new research on that case, Dr. Abott who is digging Tamam Shud for years says that it is more like love-tier case and the nurse, Jestyn, was in love with him. Also, more likely Tamam Shud was a father to her son...
Really strange.
>>
>>17197099
More updates on Somertones man from Dr. Abott
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/derek-abbott/on-the-trail-of-the-somer_b_7310672.html
>>
>>17197099
Inadequate info. One cannot truly reach a conclusion but can forge theories.
I would also like dispersuade you from this waste of time.
>>
>>17196938
Checkout a YouTubers named GeekenDorx and his Elisa Lam case. He's a detective and has a few theories of the case and even went to one of the trials of Elisa Lam. Hence, he believes that Elisa was 'sleepwalking' during the elevator footage. Check'em out, he deserves more credit then he should have.
>>
GET The fuck out, Nigger.
>>
>>17197102
Okay

>>17197120
Thanks for guiding, will watch his vids
>>
I find it odd to use phrases like "big fan" and "thrilled" over a murder case. Detect disconnect from reality..
>>
>>17197165

Funny thing, these heavy-addicts threads end up in the worst plebeians opinion shit ever.
>>
>>17196938
/x/ always comes up with new theories,links,news and you,like any other /x/ fuckers with mental problem,decided to create a thread,about elisa of all fucking topic,fuck off
>>
>>17197102
the word is "dissuade"...One cannot reach conclusions with made-up words.
>>
>>17197175
Thanks for the correction.
What I said still stands however.
>>
>>17197165
Morbid curiosity.
There's a reason gore threads exist and the Same applies to unsolved cases that act out of our undersranding..its our morbid curiosity ruling the mind. People find such experiences "stimulating" , "thrilling" ,"exciting".
I never thought I would have to explain it..here in /x/-4chan of all places.
Humans just aren't as civil as you'd think
>>
>>17197165
> Detect disconnect from reality
as if something bad
>>
Look up Vampire Cotribs.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.