[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is most ghost hunting tech complete bullshit? Such as the sb7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 466x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 466x311px
Is most ghost hunting tech complete bullshit? Such as the sb7 spirit box, evp recordings, spectrometers, etc..

Im not saying that these methods are not valid, but are they commonly used in tv to perhaps add drama and increase the chances of false positive recordings for ratings? Surely there are more accurate ways that arent so flashy right?
>>
>>17192927
emf/microwave combo detector, and infrared goggles/camera clip/phone clip is what i would do

total about $100-175 for both gears.. might as well. better than dying lol.
>>
>>17192945
What is a microwave combo detector? Could you show me a sample rig of your setup? Im looking to get into small investigations and work my way up to bigger locations
>>
>>17192927
>Is most ghost hunting tech complete bullshit?

I think you know the answer senpai
>>
>>17192976
a machine like pic that detects emf and microwaves
>>
Let's say that spooky ghosts exist. Even then just frollicking into a house and setting up spookometers for an evening won't fucking give you anything. If you live there for months or years the "ghosts" might start fucking with you, but not over the course of one or two nights. That's why these shows are dumb as shit even if you believe in ghosts and demons and shit.
>>
>>17192981
But I do think there is some legitimacy
>>
>>17193249
Cant spirits inhabit a location though? And will simply become more frenzied by your sudden energy presence
>>
>>17192945
>better than dying
what the fug are you talking about
>>
>>17193545
what if casper eats you bro
>>
File: abkabkabk.png (51KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
abkabkabk.png
51KB, 556x424px
>>17193249
except this nigger is in a museum
kappa skeleton le google
>>
>>17193571
Smh desu
>>
don't buy anything marketed as such

just spend about 10 bucks at radioshack and build yourself a tesla radio
>>
>>17193250
Nah, ghosts are subjective. You can't objectively prove something that's subjective.
>>
>>17192927
ghosts aren't real

Everybody is trying to take advantage of your naivety and make a quick buck.
>>
>>17192927
probably
i used the audio recorder to capture some good stuff when me and my friend checked out his aunts house. Its pretty long but if any one is interested id be willing to take the time to upload it to youtube or to some other site for downloading
>>
File: sally.jpg (93KB, 773x926px) Image search: [Google]
sally.jpg
93KB, 773x926px
>>17193834
What about the voices in my head who teach me about the arts, literature, medicine, alchemy, etc

Are they scamming me too?
>>
>>17193834
Hey thanks for the awesome insightful post. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>17192927
>ghost hunting tech
UR WASTING UR LIFE U KNOW IT RIGHT? GO TO THE HIGHWAY AND GET KILLED ASAP
>>
I knew someone who worked in components, and he used to build these things and sell them on ebay. He was the first to admit to friends that they were utter bullshit.
>>
>>17194935
that's what's known as a "charlatan" or a "thief"
>>
>>17193467
>Cant spirits inhabit a location though?
they do
>And will simply become more frenzied by your sudden energy presence
no, as long as you fuck off shortly

obviously different people have different views on these things but you can look at it this way ghosts are basically a vrus that can infect your "subconscious" (not that I particularly like that word, it's not sub or conscious it's just the 90% of the brain that you have no control over) left behind by other people's subconscious, if you're just there for a night or two it won't have an effect on you but if you live there for years then it's pretty likely that it'll start fucking with you
>>
>>17194941
That's what's known as a capitalist.
>>
File: bz9Q9qgl.jpg (77KB, 605x640px) Image search: [Google]
bz9Q9qgl.jpg
77KB, 605x640px
All you need for ghost hunting is a note pad and your ears but tools do make it easier but not entirely necessary.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.