[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subliminal /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: subliminal-messages11.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
subliminal-messages11.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Browsed /x/ yesterday then had the craziest fucking dreams last night.

>My family had ostracized me in some conspiracy theoryesque plot because ayylmao CIA etc I was naked and living on the streets. Everything I did ended up going wrong. My sister was a cop and tried to arrest me for nothing.

A few months ago I went through a phase where I would only watch /x/ related lectures and documentaries. It ate away at my mind.

Anyone else being affected by what they see on /x/?
>>
File: 7657567657.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7657567657.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>affected

'effected'
>>
>>17192908
affected
əˈfɛktJd/
adjective
adjective: affected

influenced or touched by an external factor.
>>
File: Mindfulnes1.0.png (40KB, 502x425px) Image search: [Google]
Mindfulnes1.0.png
40KB, 502x425px
>>17192899
Install mindfulness meditation 1.0
The only way to browse /x/ and avoid all the mind virus who plague this board
>>
>>17192974
>adjective: affected

No duh doofus.

OP is using it as a -verb-. It should be 'effected'.
>>
>>17193012
No, I am OP. I'm being affected by /x/, not causing an effect.
>>
You're taking everything way too seriously, you need to question everything you see, that way you won't be affected.
>>
>>17193012
Affected is used to describe something being impacted. This is a word you would commonly use when something has been impacted, i.e. “The accountants in finance were affected by the reorganization.”

Bro, do you even English?
>>
>>17193026

That's the thing.. I was just browsing like "meh, this is mostly bs", but it's affecting me in ways I didn't realise.

Fuck, think I need to stay away from /x/ for a while. Shits giving me bad dreams.
>>
>>17193042
Go to /b/ or /gif/ , come back in a week, or just browse random shit simultaneously.

Good luck OP, and i hope you feel better.
>>
>>17193052
/b/?

kek. Now that WILL give you nightmares. Cheers tho bro
>>
>>17193029

You can pretend you didn't have a crappy education all you want, in OP's sentence 'effected' is the correct word choice. This is why Millennials have no jobs, they're convinced their shallow grasp of the world is more than adequate.

>Anyone else being affected by what they see on /x/?

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Affected_vs_Effected
>>
When browsing /x/ you're constantly being bombarded with terms like "Conspiracy", "Death", "Scary", "Alien" etc. Seeing these words again and again will have an effect on you.
>>
>>17193077
You don't know shit. Please go, and take your shitty education with you.

>doesn't know the difference between effect and affect
>continues to argue when proven wrong
>>
>>17193087

Agreed, OP is a world class idiot that doesn't know jack shit about English.
>>
>>17193098
I'm OP you moron, it's affected. Being affected, causing an effect. There's a difference.
>>
>>17193078
>Seeing these words again and again will have an effect on you.

But here on /x/ the meaning of words is whatever we decide at the moment, they change minute by minute depending on what suits our stance at that point in time.
>>
File: lfL0UvH.gif (2MB, 450x227px) Image search: [Google]
lfL0UvH.gif
2MB, 450x227px
>>17193105
> yfw you realise each mind works differently
>>
>>17193101
>There's a difference.

No, they mean exactly the same thing.
>>
>>17193115
Somebody explain to this retard. I give up.
>>
>>17193118
It's better to give up because you'll just get caught in circular fallacies. If you know you're right and you already stated why you're right. who cares?
>>
>>17192908
>>17192974
>>17193012
>>17193029
>>17193077
>>17193087
>>17193098
>>17193115
>>17193118
>>17193131

Help OP instead of being dickbags.
>>
>>17193147
Nah it's cool. Some people cannot be argued with.

Anyway... subliminal /x/....
>>
>>17192899
Here OP maybe this will help
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OUYqqtIhg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.