[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that OT god and Satan are as equally ridiculous.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 22

File: meme1836994238.jpg (76KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
meme1836994238.jpg
76KB, 550x481px
Daily reminder that OT god and Satan are as equally ridiculous.

If Yhwh is an "evil creator" god, and Satan is opposed to Yhwh so as to gain power over Yhwh, why would you guys choose a side?

I just stick to Jesus because He is a Holy Spirit.

It just seems like people take the "Abrahamic" label to attack others rather than be compassionate.

It also seems people worship Satan and develope a keen sense of ignorance and are materially sense indulgent.
>>
>>17191999
>wiki
This creator god is commonly referred to as thedemiourgósused in thePlatonisttradition.

Different gnostic schools sometimes identified the demiurge asAhriman,El, Saklas,Samael,Satan, Yaldabaoth, orYahweh.
>>
File: mpsu9.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
mpsu9.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>Then the authorities will relinquish their ages, and their angels will weep over their destruction, and their demons will lament their death. (Reference to creators)

The "authorities" or "Archon" are said to be the creator of the physical. People were known to use the Archons / Demiurge rather than the True Father in Heaven. This is the sorcerer versus the monk.

Also sounds like Ancient Astronaut Theory.

The Gnostics believed in a Singular, Supreme God, who is Spiritual and beyond the imperfect material world.

>Then all the children of the light will be truly acquainted with the truth and their root, and the Father of the entirety and the Holy Spirit. They will all say with a single voice, 'The Father's truth is just, and the Son presides over the entirety", and from everyone unto the ages of ages, "Holy – holy – holy! Amen!'"

It seems Jesus and Buddha, the main ethic of their teachings makes one self-reliant and more aware, mindful, and generous.

Jesus never meant to have Christianity turned into a powerhouse, but simply He needed to reform the religious culture at the time (True God over Demiurge) which is must have been what set off the Talmud Jews.

Buddha, 500 years before had to draw people away from the Vedas because they were being misused (Hinduism has a lot of bad guys that give the gods and people trouble). Buddha taught wisdom to help stop animal sacrifices and to delude faithless theists and atheists.

Buddha had to deny metaphysical because that is what the conditions called for at the time / is an essential aspect of Buddhism.

>one difference

Spirit / Void

They both taught imperfection of matter

They both taught mindfulness

Jesus mentions the Spirit, and Buddha mentions physically perceived reality and the mind.
>>
>>17191999
Jesus is God of OT too.

Philippians 2:9-11—
Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Understanding the Name

To see just how breathtaking this statement really is, we must understand what Paul has in mind here. He is quoting the LORD speaking through the Prophet Isaiah:

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousnessa word that shall not return: "To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance."1 Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall be justified and shall glory.2
>>
>>17191999
Read up
http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/yhwh.htm
>>
>>17192104
Phillipians 2

>and being found in fashion as a man (Jesus), He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even at the death of the cross.

>wherefore God also has highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:

>That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of (things) in heaven, and (things) in earth, and (things) under the earth...;

>and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father
>>
>>17192104
What Chapter in Isaiah? I know the translation of LORD sometimes references YHWH, but the problem is that the Bible has an inconsistent weaving of the name.

Take Genesis for example, with the Great Flood.

According to a legend in Sumeria, two annunaki fought and one flooded the earth, and the other warned about the earth being flooded. Yet in the Bible, it says God flooded the earth and saved Noah in the flood.

The OT is simply worship of other deities aside from the God Beyond

>GOD OF EVERYTHING(god of all)
Cosmic god, universal, the Life called as well by the Annunakis "father of all beginning" (whatever God is first and Highest)
>>
>>17192108
It isn't that the OT is all bad, that is Marcionism (they really don't focus on OT, just NT) because the OT prophecied Jesus.

The Jews are kept captive in Babylon, so it is very likely Judaism and Babylonian religions merged together.

Notice how everyone is impressed by Daniel:

>I make a decree that in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for He (God) is the living God and steadfast forever, and His kingdom, which shall not be destroyed, and His dominion shall be even unto the end. (Dan 6:26)

Daniel had the original, uncorrupted faith of God, and mentions the names God and Most High. The Babylonian "gods" come from the Sumerian legends, and Judaism and the beginning of the OT does not warn us about how they combined Judaism and Babylonian religious culture
>>
>>17192122
Isaiah 45:22
Also, just saying with my honest feeling towards my family member. Bible is the one and only truth in the world.
In the NT, we read the following about Jesus:
Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe. These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: 'Not one of his bones will be broken,' and, as another scripture says, 'They will look on the one they have pierced' (John 19:34-37).

The only Scripture that John could have been referring to when he wrote, "... as another scripture says, 'They will look on the one they have pierced'" is the following one:
And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son (Zech 12:10).

YHWH spoke those words through the prophet Zechariah, as is apparent if we would read from Zech. 12:1 down through verse 10. Note: YHWH is speaking and uses the word me in conjunction to being the one that gets pierced. Yet the Apostle John referred to the same Scripture (Zech 12:10) and says that it was fulfilled when Jesus was pierced on the cross by the Roman soldier's spear! Who was pierced, YHWH or Jesus? Since Jesus is YHWH (the God of the Old Testament) this puzzle is solved, along with John 5:37.
>>
>>17192151
Pretty sure that Marcionism is just another fallen angels agenda to confuse actual Christian.
The link that I gave already recovered the basic information to understand that Jesus is the same as God of the OT.

> how they combined Judaism and Babylonian religious culture
Yes, such practice is still common today, like those Kaballah, etc. It didn't belong to the uncorrupted faith of God though. Just like how Paul said on 2 Cor 11: 3-4
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ. 4 For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.
>>
>>17192172
>"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn."

This is nice too see, not all OT is bad, at least the concern for the prophecy of Jesus, but the Jews deny Jesus, and that says something for the credibility of their God.

How do Jews believe in Yahweh and Christians supposedly believe in Yahweh when Yahweh is telling them both different things?
>>17192172
>link is about polytheism in Judaism
>however they could just be different aspects of the same God
http://www.usbible.com/God/god_of_gods.htm

>God of Israel

The term,God of Israel, appears almost 200 times in the Old Testament. Simply, the phrase,God of Israel, designates the name of a national god, not the god of the universe.

>God of spirits

In this context, the God of spirits means the God of the dead.

16"Let the LORD, the God of the spirits of all flesh, appoint a man over the congregation,(Num. 27:16)

>Yehovah or Yahweh

"Lord" translates toYehovahover 6,400 times in the Old Testament. Yehovah was originally conceived of as a local weather God, responsible for rain and fertility. Yehovah is now translated to "Yahweh."
>>
File: meme7185893052.jpg (72KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
meme7185893052.jpg
72KB, 551x549px
>>17192180
Marcionism isn't that bad. Though, they miss many of the essential prophecies about Jesus, but they believe that Jesus is the Supreme God and is the only revelation of Truth. They see inconsistencies in the Old Testaments, which isn't something we should ignore.

Jesus and Paul had different doctrines than their traditions presented, and different views about God than the traditional OT "Religion" and they were both killed.

If Jesus and Paul lined up with the same idea of God as the Jews did, they would not have been killed at all. They would have been accepted.
>>
>>17192207

>If Jesus and Paul lined up with the same idea of God as the Jews did, they would not have been killed at all. They would have been accepted.

Good observation. This is point is imperative.
>>
>>17191999
>I just stick to Jesus because He is a Holy Spirit.
You are wrong. You should read more about Holy Spirit. They was before Jesus of Nazareth, and in will be after Jesus of Nazareth.
>>
>>17192266
Something isn't right. There is obvious Truth in Bible but there is a lot of dust covering it..

>>17192300
Jesus is the Holy Spirit
>>
File: 1451678113780.png (373KB, 678x542px) Image search: [Google]
1451678113780.png
373KB, 678x542px
>>17192309
youre a fucking idiot
the hallow holey cave spirit is a fucking blue or green cave-man
>>
File: 1439241045964.png (835KB, 427x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1439241045964.png
835KB, 427x1500px
>>17192309
literally ban this person please
>>
>>17192311
Okay, well when you want to contribute some decent information, come back anytime.
>>
File: meme2849148764.jpg (45KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
meme2849148764.jpg
45KB, 400x301px
>>17192312
>>
>>17192323
He's right though.
>>
Guys I just got the memo from another thread that we can't talk about Jesus anymore. It's official, time to pack it up and head home
>>
>>17195360
What's wrong with talking about Jesus
>>
Daily reminder that religious discussion belongs on /his/
>>
>>17196476
This is a creepy-pasta-esque material.

It's like a science "fiction" novel
>>
>>17196478
Daily reminder that science fiction novel discussion belongs on /lit/
>>
>>17196482
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronaut

That's in the /x/ dump
>>
>>17196484
Daily reminder that dump other scat discussion belongs on /b/
>>
>>17196487

>>13385717

Ancient Astronaut Theory counts
>>
>>17196472
because you christcucks keep shilling your cult in every single thread, whether on topic or not. Fuck off already.
>>
>>17196660
So one person speaks for everyone right? I don't understand why everyone is so angry, or why everyone uses to word "cult" to describe a set of beliefs.

Anyways, I just want to point out in this thread how the world and people are appearantly made by aliens.

Yahweh and Satan are just at war with eachother, and I think exposition of the Demiurge could actually help alot of people understand the NWO / Illuminati agenda, and Jesus is still the Saviour (info ITT)
>>
>>17196706
I agree, and besides I think Jesus/Christianity threads stimulate better discussion and are more entertaining than most other threads. I don't get why people get so butthurt. I have a feeling any threads related to Christianity are going to start getting deleted soon though
>>
>>17196727
That's what I'm saying!

At least religious discussions are productive, and to me that's the only thing worth talking about.

And religion is totally /paranormal/, especially when if you think the OT might be about aliens (and that just means beings from another planet) created mankind.

Even if you don't believe it, you still can benefit about the knowledge of the Archons and how they could be affecting us.
>>
>>17191999
if polititcs is just all one, why do you choose sides then?
"Everything is Dual;
everything has poles;
everything has its pair of opposites;
ike and unlike are the same;
opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree;
extremes meet;
all truths are but half-truths;
all paradoxes may be reconciled."--The Kybalion.
thats one reason, why people stick to either the devil or to god.
>>
>>17197239
>>
>>17197239
The only problem that statement makes is:

>all truths are but half-truths

The goal / final piece to the puzzle is the get the Absolute Truth.

The only problem is that the devil and God represent evil and good. However, in the OT (not the NT) it seems the name Yahweh is mixed in (primarily Genesis, not all of OT is a conspiracy). Satan and Yahweh point to deities in the sky, yet on earth, the entities are superficially revered due to the aspects they represent?

>That's just a minor theory
>>
>>17197289
If that doesn't make sense just let me know >>17197239
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 96x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 96x202px
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.
The LORD looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.
Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread and do not call upon the LORD?
There they are in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous.
You would shame the plans of the poor, but the LORD is his refuge.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1KB, 160x109px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1KB, 160x109px
Reality is not dualist between good and evil. There are those who are with God and those who are against God.

As for good and evil, King David says in the psalms...

"I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread."
>>
>>17197345
I think with a non-dualistic approach, the people will eventually be taken over because they never did anything to upset the oppressive power structures.
>>
>>17197357
Reality is not dualistic. All things are nothing before the sight of God.
>>
>>17197364
Reality as a whole, if you zoomed out all the way is like watching a TV show with a plot. But the characters inside are the ones experiencing the drama.

If people don't make note of the good VS evil complex then they will be taken over because they were content with being taken over anyways.

Of course, there is non-dualism, but you also need to see the non-dualism between non-dualism and dualism.
>>
>>17197340
Shaddup, stupid. Man people who are so terrified of life and so incapable of being genuinely ethical that they think typing lord in all caps will somehow prove they're eternal, blessed beings are just the WORST.
>>
>>17197368
This whole post is contrived logic, no offense to you anon.
>>
>>17197377
lol, the reason that "LORD" is typed in all caps is to distinguish between God's actual name, which no man or woman knows or can pronounce, and the title "lord" in the Christian and Jewish scritpures.

the Lord has taught me to refer to Him with no other designation than Jesus Christ, as this is who He was whilst on the earth with us
>>
>>17197377
Hey man, this thread isn't for arguing.

>>17197382
It's okay
>>
>>17197388
You believe in the whole Bible right? Even God created mankind?
>>
>>17197393
the Lord says, of the words of Moses, who gave us the story of creation:

'For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.
But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”'

again, we believe the Lord says:

'If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?'
>>
>>17197388
The reason lord is typed in all caps is because people are stupid enough to think anyone, god or man, gives a shit about something that trivial.

Also, heads up, buttercup, the "lord" never taught you anything. Other people did and you were gullible enough to believe them, then stubborn and weak willed enough to not be able to admit you were wrong later in life.
>>
>>17197389
>Hey man, this thread isn't for arguing.

That's why I told stupid there to shut up.
>>
File: cloaked-in-light-tallit.jpg (26KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
cloaked-in-light-tallit.jpg
26KB, 210x300px
>>17197393
i have no reason to disbelieve the story of creation, anon, here is a parable of the Lord from the Bible:

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[a] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”
>>
>>17197408
you say that the Lord does not teach us anything, but in saying this you are wrong

is was prophecied of thousands of years ago:

"All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.
In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you."

He is called the Holy Spirit, He is God, and He is here teaching us all things, anon
>>
>>17197435
Man if an actual God had taught you anything, it would sound a lot less stupid than that.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 292x173px
>>17197442
again, anon, it is written

"But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;"
>>
>>17197416

>then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house,

Jesus says "My Father's house" and reveres Abraham as a seperate father.

>by the angels into Abraham's bosom

This sounds like a lower heaven, for Abraham isn't God, but this passage implies he has a heaven?
>>
>>17197442
Seriously man. If you want to contribute info about gnosticism maybe / something relevant to the thread go for it.

Please keep peace man.
>>
my personal opinionj is that the scope of the physical universe, including time was manifested in God's creation
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 190x265px
>>17197467
furthering this theory, the man who discovered quantum physics was a Christian
>>
>>17197467
>and the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the fave of the deep
>and the Spirit of God moved upon the fave of the waters.

"The cosmic sea" or "waters" can also reference space, space being a cosmic ocean.

It isn't the Spirit of God that Gnostics deny, but it is about the creator god / recognition matter is inferior.

However, if God is actually God, He also can be like matter, even if it was done by an imperfect creator, God can send His energies to the material manifestations.

The creator "gods" made men out of clay, but the Spirit of the actual God came upon the bodies in order to give them life.

It isn't that God did this to trap us, but it was the fact that the Archons also had free will at the time.

If that doesn't make sense lemme know lol, I don't know if it does
>>
>>17197492
lol it certainly sounds like gnosticism
>>
>>17197534
Even if you aren't a gnostic, the archons still exist.

These would be "fallen angels" to a smaller explaination.

Crowley talks about entities magicians use to manipulate environment and embody them to make the spell work.
>>
>>17192073

Nice post, thank you!
>>
>>17192073

What do you think of the theory that Jesus was a Buddhist? I think it's plausible.
>>
>>17191999

I like Gnosticism, but there's one big problem with it:

So there's the Demiurge and there's the True God.
If the Demiurge is imperfect and has less power than the True God, then why doesn't God help us, trapped souls?

Why would God send Lucifer and Jesus "down" here, instead of simply rescuing us?

I think most of Gnosticism is pretty based, more Christian than Christianity itself, but I can't ignore this one major flaw of its theory.

P.S.: The only solution is: let's imply that the True God is not sentient. It's "just" a natural, ever-present force. If that's the case, then it's ok.

But then: who "sent" Lucy and Jesus, then?
Or were they "only" sympathetic spirits from outside of the Demiurge and its reality?
>>
>>17197743
Thanks man

>Buddha
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

>Jesus
Now no man lighting a candle covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it upon a candlestick, that they who come in may see the light.
>>
>>17197764
Not to sound edgy but we are all buddhist.

Early Christians were likely engaged in meditation and a more adept form of Christianity than what we have today.

If Gautama never came, would we understand Isha?
>>
>>17197766
>So there's the Demiurge and there's the True God.
>If the Demiurge is imperfect and has less power than the True God, then why doesn't God help us, trapped souls?

The true "God" - the Pleroma, the Monad, Bythos - is incomprehensible and impersonal. Many Gnostics considered God too small a word for it. The benevolent forces are Sophia and the other Aeons, who don't have power in the material world (from most gnostic texts, anyway) - they can only help us in our minds. At least that's how I understand it.
>>
>>17197766
There's a big problem with Gnosticism just by not having alignment with Genesis and traditional Orthodox, which is where the problem comes from.

>Why doesn't God help us
But, God does help us! We have so much wisdom here, great people, and some really good opportunities to make conditions better for all beings of life. It's a matter of going to Him as well.

>Why would God send Lucifer and Jesus down
Lucifer came down and appearantly is a reference to a Babylonian and also the fallen angel that is responsible for the falling away. Also is likely to have been what helped the process of creation, and has a role in the magic that deals with the Archons.

There's a lot of different ideas that go around in Gnosticism, so the above statement may means something.

Anyways, God sent Jesus down to help free us from the Babylonian captivity and bring us to the True God.

>but the Bible says...
This is the other thing about Gnosticism..

I don't think God is completely impersonal, I think that's why people do magic sometimes to summon deities because they don't accept that God has a Personality, and does have the capacity of feeling.

Then demiurge is going to reference a whole lot of all kinds of entities that branches off into a whole other topic.
>>
>>17197832
People think God doesn't have the capacity to feel*
>>
>>17197815
Doesn't Sophia create without her consort? This sounds like the "falling away" as well.

>According to one Gnostic myth the shaping of the material world was the result ofSophia, who was often decribed as an emanation of eternal light, an "immaculate mirror of God's activity," and as "the spouse of the Lord." Through her desire to "know the Father", she was cast out of the Pleroma (the gnostic heaven) and her desire gave birth to the God who created the material world. Although she was eventually restored to the Pleroma, bits of her divinity remain in the material world.

>The inferior God created by Sophia's desire, also referred to as the Demiurge, is the Creator God of the Old Testament.
>>
I guess the biggest problem with it is that some Gnostics don't actually believe Jesus actually died.

>Technically this makes them Anti-christian (John 1 & 2)

Also, some Gnostics cults are pro-demiurge / archon, and sun worship

>"Mystery cults" base of Illuminati

Also, they blaspheme Yahweh/Jehova ...
This is an obvious problems, unless Hebrew Prophets are gnostic to some degree, and the name Yahweh was weaved in (Babylonian Captivity) or God's name is Yhwh (careful) and somehow Paganism is weaved into the Bible, which makes sense considering all the conflicts they come into OT with polytheistic tribes
>>
>>17191999
Oh my Jesus.
>>
>>17192172
>>17192172
Hey anon I know you probably won't see this but if you do:

You're absolutely right about God speaking through His prophets. The Spirit of God through them, foretells future events, and actually have me a lot of hope.

Still believe in Demiurge, and the name Yahweh is weaved into OT, either it is God's name but they weaved it into the Archons name, or it was the Archons name but passed down and sometimes meant God and other times Archons and during Babylonian captivity, it got mixed in somehow.

Archons are like Jinn (or are jinn) in Islam, and I think the people who are embodied with them are the ones that re-assembled the Bible after the Great Flood.

>Stop being a psychopath and just read the Bible

Just wanted to say sorry, especially if I offend any Christians lurking.
>>
>>17191999
We have a religion board now Giormadutchie
>>>/his/
>>
>>17198637
Hi
->>17196489
->>17196489
->>17196489
->>17196489
>>
File: CBOSK1f.jpg (63KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
CBOSK1f.jpg
63KB, 550x481px
Dont confuse God with the gods.

The pagan gods of the pantheon are below the Creator of All.

The Father of All Beginning is the Great Architect of the Universe.

He is the God with a big G and he is above the gods with a little g.

He made them to be his Builders.

The Great Architect of the Universe designed it that way. The gods are emergent emanations of his creation.

These gods came here and they made earth out of the destruction of Tiamat, and they made us out of another being they found on the planet.

These gods dont have the power to create, that only lies with the creator of all.

What they did was Manipulation, not creation.

They lie to us and tell us that they are the Heavenly Father. Because they want you to follow his son as the Messiah.

In this game of Spiritual Warfare if you are not careful you will end up worshiping an Alien as God.
>>
File: gautama-buddha.jpg (60KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
gautama-buddha.jpg
60KB, 400x336px
>>17200169
Some more Gnostic heresies

>for Gnostics, since disobeying an evil Jehovah is okay and the god, Abraxas, doesn't care, anything goes.

If God speaks through prophets, then Yahweh doesn't always mean Demiurge...

Aleister Crowley, "The Gnostic Mass"

Abrasax is invoked inAleister Crowley's 1913 work, "The Gnostic Mass" ofEcclesia Gnostica Catholica:

>The Bible warns about Ecclesiastical Masonry

Here is a problem with thinking the Highest God is impersonal:

>that which is spoken by God-the-Sun is life; that which is spoken by the Devil is death; Abraxas speaketh that hallowed and accursed word, which is life and death at the same time. Abraxas begetteth truth and lying, good and evil, light and darkness in the same word and in the same act. Wherefore is Abraxas terrible.

Unfortunately over 100 gnostic cults, and here is one that says "The God the Sun" and "God is also the Devil too"
>>
>>17200376
There is also a big problem with GAOTU.

Christians know that this isn't the God Our Father.

The Great Architect would be likened to Sophia, wanting to create without the original consent of the Father.

And it would have validity if the people who followed this "highest god/great architect" if they did not create so many blasphemies against the Holy Spirit when calling upon this deity
>>
>>17200376
I guess this is the biggest problem with Gnosticism cults is that some believe the Great Architect is a god / Lucifer.

Just concerned with the "how" they worship this GAOTU because these practices also related to Babylonian oppression of the demiurge. GAOTU does not represent the Holy Spirit, even if Jehova is the bad guy, so isn't GAOTU.

The problem with the "builders" here on Earth today is that they are still in power through the people who practice this magic
>>
File: al lataifa.jpg (94KB, 1138x1134px) Image search: [Google]
al lataifa.jpg
94KB, 1138x1134px
>>17200433
>33
>The problem with the "builders" here on Earth today is that they are still in power through the people who practice this magic
>>
So lemme see if I got this shit straight

The being who created the Universe, as in everything that was, is, and will be, is a distinct entity from any other being that gets worshipped in mainstream religion.

The abrahamic god, AKA yahweh/YHWH is actually an evil dude bent on enslaving the cosmos like he's fucking darkseid or something, and satan/lucifer is just hating on him specifically. Not necessarily humanity.

Meanwhile you've also got jesus, who is a good guy, despite claiming to be the son of the abrahamic god, who is a bad guy. Also jesus says that the bad guy is really a good guy, and that you definitely want to go to his heaven.

Sounds to me like this the same shit that scientology decided to play madlibs with to get their scam rolling.
>>
File: wheel.jpg (17KB, 299x322px) Image search: [Google]
wheel.jpg
17KB, 299x322px
>>17200442
>hyper cybernetic sigil magic

That's just one way I think 4chan is a giant Archon trying to hypnotize people
>>
>>17200449
No, it's just a lot easier to draw vectors in Adobe Illustrator that way.
>>
>>17200447
In general, Gnostics are said to believe that the body is a mere vessel for the soul, which is the true form of the person. For most, it is released only upon death, but for some (such as Jesus) the body can be shed at will. The True God is Pure Good; however, the Creator of the Earth (the imperfect or even 'evil' demiurgos, also called Adonai or rex mundi) is not the True God, and material evil infiltrates all things. Disease, old age, and the act of rotting of the flesh after death are examples of the evil that exist in the earthly planes. The earth is a sculpture or model of Truth.
In order to escape the 'pull of the flesh' (fapping), it is necessary to understand the correct sequence of phrases and rituals to perform for each level of angel. As Gnosticism was, at its core, an esoteric cult-like religion, a teacher would impart this information to an initiate slowly over time, until they were ready to pursue further knowledge on their own.
Gnosticism teaches that any person can have direct knowledge of God and does not require priest, church, ritual, or scripture to obtain this relationship.
This direct connection, however, is distinctly different from the modern pagan idea of "unverifiable personal gnosis", wherein some insights into divinity and the universe come unbidden to a particular individual, and cannot be tested or verified by anyone else.
>>
>>17200449
If so, it's significantly less successful than social media.
>>
File: meme3191107817.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meme3191107817.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>17200447
That's another problem, that's why there are so many different kinds of Gnostics/gnostic minded idea that conflict eachother.

Yahweh in the Bible that is responsible for creation and oppression is the tyrant god, yet the Real Yahweh (good guy Yhwh) speaks through His prophets.

Satan isn't only a deity at war with Yahweh somewhere in the sky, but in Earth Satan is a force that people call upon with obvious intention for malevolence. They don't even begin to understand the "mythology" of the deities and just worship a force they think is Satan.

Jesus being the "God of Abraham" is a bigger conflict, it's hard to understand because we have to take a few things in context.

>original translation
>What people knew at the time

The Gospels are written by the perspective of the person writing them

And Jesus reformed Judaism for a reason, and guess who got killed for it? There is an obvious OT and NT tension but it isn't just "this one's bad" right away because it takes a lot more than a logical conclusion to find the truth about all of it
>>
>>17200462
This is a nice post.

Even Abraxas can be "associated" with Adonai, and also Abraxas can be "associated" with Lucifer / GAOTU...

Another hermetic "god and Satan are one" half-truth. Because even beyond the battle between the gods, there is a force higher.

It depends the teacher imparting wisdom as well as what the cult follows.

Paganism let's people worship the "aliens" and the inferior nature of the demigods, and monotheism is tricky when it's hard to see if they worship The Absolute God or a lesser deity.

This is why God would be the Holy Spirit. If your intention / reason for religion is afterlife and the connection to the highest form of spirit...
>>
>>17200449
Hey, circuit board patterns work well for a reason. They're a very efficient way of channeling energy without any bleeding.
You can tell from how when your CPU has it layered many thousands of times very intricately, it turns the energy into a digital shared lucid dream instead of a small explosion.
>>
>>17192312
What's the image you posted & why should someone be banned for that comment?
>>
File: 403.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
403.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>17200484
Just saying, the "AI" / Archons are influencing you guys through things that.

This is where it benefits to know esoteric knowledge in case it is ever used against us.
>>
>>17200462
>Gnosticism teaches that any person can have direct knowledge of God and does not require priest, church, ritual, or scripture to obtain this relationship.

Needless to say, this didn't sit well with priests, churches, ritualists, and those writing the "canonized" scriptures. This was one of the single contributing factors to the early theological wars that ran willy-nilly through Christian churches for over 200 years.

Since the discovery of the Nag Hammadi texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and other works like the Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Mary, it has become clear that there were actually serious fights over which school had the "true" version of Jesus' teachings.
Gnostic churches were far more common, more powerful, and more organized than was ever presented by the eventual dominant churches, the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. Victors write the history books after all.
But works such as the Gospel of Mary and the Gospel of Judas show authorship in direct conflict with what was to become "the Church", and the characters who are praised in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and Acts are actually demonized in Mary and Judas.

>>17200483
Much like Paganism and Satanism, Gnosticism from a Christian viewpoint is a catch-all phrase coined largely by its enemies that encompasses such a wide variety of views that the term should probably just be dropped.
>>
>>17200489
The only thing 4chan influences me to do is fap more frequently. It can have my excess tantric energies, I wasn't doing anything with it anyway.
>>
>>17200493
>Much like Paganism and Satanism, Gnosticism from a Christian viewpoint is a catch-all phrase coined largely by its enemies that encompasses such a wide variety of views that the term should probably just be dropped.
Thank fuck someone here understands what's up.

As soon as someone asks these folks to form their arguments from the perspectives of actual Gnostic groups the conjectures fall apart like a house of cards.
>>
>>17200493
If it wasn't for Judas, then Jesus would have never been crucified, and if Jesus was never crucified how would be begin to seek out for ourselves a personal relationship to God?

If I want to be forgiven, why would I not forgive someone like Judas? This is the compassion Christianity needs today. And like Mary Magdelene, we should always seek repentence by worshipping the Lord at His feet.

Which is how people worship Krsna
>>
>>17200497
That's what I'm saying, flapping to images of pictures of naked women (or dudes) who commit shameful acts, captured into one image.

Porn is the sin of watching two people have sex for money at the expense of shame. Some people are "fine with it" but no one pays attention to anything anymore.

>>17200504
Yeah but Gnosticism implies so many different groups that the Christians basic denial of them is because there are many Gnostics that are actually anti-Christian, and rarely are we going to find Gnostics who are actually Christian.
>>
>>17200518
It's easy to armchair morality to say how people should and shouldn't treat people.
It's rather difficult to break through the bystander effect and actually put some fucking effort into helping others in a way that Jesus would've approved of.

True worship is in work and sacrifice, not in intent and emotion. The latter is just some watered down horse-shit that's more palatable to the masses.
>>
File: 195hly.jpg (105KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
195hly.jpg
105KB, 800x500px
>>17200523
>Porn is the sin of watching two people have sex for money at the expense of shame

And that's why I've got my 2d waifus. Check and mate.
>>
>>17200523
>and rarely are we going to find Gnostics who are actually Christian.

It's kind of like finding a modern Native American living in the U.S. who considers themselves a loyal servant of the British Crown because their ancestors never technically signed up with that whole rebellion thing.
>>
>>17200541
But they still pay taxes to the U.S. IRS at the same time.
>>
There is a lot of confusion between the percieved differences between the OT and NT. Jesus said that he was the end of the old law.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the reason for the seemingly "vengeful god" of the OT was so that jesus could come into being. The goals of YHWH, Jehovah, allah, or whatever name you refer to him as never changes, only the method used to achieve those goals

God knows human nature very well and he knows how we will react in any given situation. All this has been for the point of proving the superiority of his way over ours.

Also you guys really need to research project blue beam
>>
>>17200550
>project blue beam
The conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming?

Yeah, let me tell you some things about that.

Joel Engel's book Gene Roddenberry: The Myth and the Man Behind Star Trek was released in 1994, shortly before Monast's lecture on Project Blue Beam:
In May 1975, Gene Roddenberry accepted an offer from Paramount to develop Star Trek into a feature film, and moved back into his old office on the Paramount lot. His proposed story told of a flying saucer, hovering above Earth, that was programmed to send down people who looked like prophets, including Jesus Christ.
All the steps of the conspiracy theory were in the unmade mid-'70s Star Trek film script by Roddenberry, which were recycled for the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Devil's Due, broadcast in 1991.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/11/project-blue-beam-exposed.html

It's L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology all over again, but with someone literally insane at the head instead of a businessman.
>>
>>17200550
But it isn't YHWH / Jehova / Allah that's the problem. It's us.

And we just have to be careful to understand that True God is revealed in the Old Testament and the Qur'an

You can pick up the OT or a Quran and be inspired by the Holy Spirit. The lore of the "vengeful god" is a hard thing to decipher, but most people read these books for inspiration and not some intention to worship an alien. Because again how do we know?

We know what we witness of our soul and it's experience, and naturally we go running to God somehow.
>>
The Builders left the Great Work Unfinished.

Because they rejected the Capstone of our Creation. They refused to allow us to eat from the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

But Jesus is the Capstone and he tried to give us Eternal Life at the Last Supper.

The Grail is the Philosopher Stone.

And Jesus tried to complete the Great Work at the last supper by giving us the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

This is the food of the gods that gives them health and longevity.
>>
File: al.jpg (66KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
66KB, 750x1000px
>>17200563
>and naturally we go running to God somehow.
Pic related.

Most people do, certainly. Most people, when they finally understand their own mortality and insignificance go running to God. Most people would not be able to function day to day without the underpinning belief that there is a controlling force that's going to make all of their suffering in life somehow worth it in the end if they just behave.

But there are PLENTY of people who reject that inherently. People who, when presented with proof that they are nothing, can still get up and proclaim themselves.
>>
>>17200559
Ordinarily i would agree with you, yet here we are discussing concepts of God on 4chan like there is nothing unusual about it.

Look around you, its already happening
>>
>>17200596
Well I sincerely hope that you're correct. As I recall, part of the conspiracy theory is that good little Christian children will be kept as sex slaves after the antichrist takes over, and I would like to have my 9 year old now, please.

On a related note, what do you think the aliens are going to beam into the minds of atheists to make them believe god is talking to them? Will they just hear Richard Dawkins? What will Dawkins himself hear?
>>
>>17200541
>>17200543
This was a really good metaphor btw
>>
>>17200571
Wow thats not even a little true.

Im not sure quite how it works but there seems to be an almost karmatic balancing force that governs our species and going against force is sin and sin of course leads to death
>>
>>17200626
I don't know if you can really call that 'karmatic' when it's a natural and logical consequence. If force is thought of as an application of power, and you're going against power, then you don't have power. And one of the aspects of power is that it can kill.
Therefore if you go against power, it will frequently kill you.

That's like saying "One plus one is frequently two, it's almost karmatic."
>>
>>17200611
There are no aliens. The belief that there is physical ETI is the "delusion" that will take hold of the world.

The reality of PBB is that we are brainwashed by tv programing among other things, all thats needed is a simple trigger and we will propel ourselves down the insanity chute
>>
>>17200666
>all thats needed is a simple trigger and we will propel ourselves down the insanity chute
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was Kardashian.
All was debased, all was inanity, all was cheapened.
>>
>>17200559
So a giant deceiving archon?

Cause again, we gain spiritual wisdom from scripture. If aliens are behind it, we should know the difference between God in Spirit and an alien.

>>17200571
I noticed you said Asuras were the Annuna in Sumeria.

Sukra is the demigod associated ruler of Asuras and the planet Venus.

Venus translates to Lucifer. Lucifer of the Annuna
>>
>Zoroasterianism beliefs include:

A single god Ahura Mazda who is supreme. Communication between Himself and humans is by a number of Attributes, called Amesha Spentas or Bounteous Immortals. Within the Gathas, the original Zoroastrian sacred text, these Immortals are sometimes described as concepts, and are sometimes personified.

One school of thought promotes a cosmic dualism between:

An all powerful God Ahura Mazda who is the only deity worthy of being worshipped, and

An evil spirit of violence and death, Angra Mainyu, who opposes Ahura Mazda.

The resulting cosmic conflict involves the entire universe, including humanity who is required to choose which to follow. Evil, and the Spirit of Evil, will be completely destroyed at the end of time. Dualism will come to an end and Goodness will be all in all.
>>
>>17200808
Disinfo shill.

It was never a struggle between good and evil in that religion but simply two opposing forces that are neither inherently good or evil.

Don't believe everything you hear folks. There has already been much false evidence produced to obscure truth
>>
File: k0EPAMDC.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
k0EPAMDC.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>17200845
>>
>>17200845
Was trying to be trippy with pic.

That is pretty essential Zoroastrian stuff. A single High God and a battle between good and evil.
>>
>>17200845
>Disinfo shill.
>It was never a struggle between good and evil

This just in, LOTR and Star Wars are both disinfo.
>>
I wonder what the average iq of this thread is. Biggest load of horseshit i've read all day.
>>
>>17200411
Actually, Sophia is likened to the Holy Spirit, though She appearantly does create without the consent of the Father.

Like the Holy Spirit, which is different from Sophia yet within the same likeness. However there is a "woman falling away/ woman in temotation" theme

The Great Architect becomes involved in magic, this is likened to Lucifer NOT Sophia. Lucifer and denial of the Holy Spirit.

These secret societies mentions "the Holy Spirit" but then you see some sex magic ritual in the same process. It's the Holy Spirit, holy, not lustful. GAOTU is some esoteric function just as much as YHWH, in the aspect they both represent different Archons / Singular entities.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.