[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-10-10-22-50-30.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-10-22-50-30.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
I want to ask other Satanists some questions. Doesn't matter if you are an atheist or theist.

-Do you belong to a sect? Which one?
-What do you believe in?
-Is Satan real, just an archetype or someone completely different (e.g Enki, Lucifer,...)?
-Are demons good or evil?
-What is your favorite ritual?
-Since when are you a Satanist?
-How did you find out about Satanism?
-What do you like/don't like another Satanism?
-You can add other information about yourself if you want to.

If you aren't a Satanist, don't post anything.

If you are from CoS (or something similar) don't hate on theistic Satanists. (Of course, the others shouldn't hate on atheists either)
>>
-I was a member of CoS and later I joined JoS. I don't belong to any sect right now.

-traditional Satanism/ devil-worship

-He is real and he is only Satan.

-I never met one but I don't think they are very nice to humans

-I did a dedication ritual (from JoS). That was really nice

- Like about Satanism: all the different opinions/believes

Don't like about Satanism: every sect thinks it's better than the others
>>
File: 7145202280737.jpg (102KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
7145202280737.jpg
102KB, 533x800px
>>17191681
>sect
No
>believe in
Pantheistic chaos gnostic
>satan
Satan is the totality, the Named Face of the Nameless Void; all other Demons and Goddesses and Gods are embodiments/unique faces originating from the Eternal Void. Lucifer is the infernal gnosis, the Black Light that spurs us towards the primal darkness.
>demons
In my mythopoeia, demons are acausal and causal energetic (non-)forms. They are neither "good" or "evil" as those concepts are social stratifications to which they are not bound.
>when
It has been 20 years.
>find out
Long story short:
>always had an interest in the occult
>subject material always withheld
>i performed rituals from sparse books and practiced diabolism
>things happened
still a Satanist 20 years later
>don't like
I think the major tendency that I dislike is the tendency of absolutism within certain sects. Satanists are naturally elitists, so that I do not dislike, but what irks me is the frequency of certain popularized variants to proclaim that their one form is the sole possible truth. Satanism is a religion of deep individualization; for any formation to forgo this realization speaks to the depths of its pragmatism upon Aeonic modification.
>>
>>17191681
Haha. Fags.
Do you like ICP too?
>>
>>17191681
I've met two demons.
One appeared as a celestial galaxy with a human form in it. It told me to learn to speak spanish and that if I did I would gain Prosperity.
Still workin' on that.

The other was like a massive snail made of volcanic ash. It refused to talk to me so I banished it, but it looked more curious than anything else.

Demons are pretty okay. I wouldn't let one into my physical reality though.
>>
>>17191681
Lucifer may be real.
I'm not sure.
What I do no is that Satan is a potent metaphor, Satan is the dischord in the stale harmony.
Say if you fell into a job you didn't like, or ended up in a relationship you didn't like- you're playing into a stale harmony.
Harmony is the metaphorical nature of god, therefore satan is that dissonant chord that breaks you out of it and sets you on your path.
Satan is rock and roll, buddy.
>>
>>17193716
I bet you've met more demons than you've had sexual partners.
>>
>>17193816
Thankfully, no.
But I'll admit, not by much :P
>>
>>17193816
To be fair you could have sex with the demons.
>>
>>17191681
Anyone here /TempleOfTheBlackLight/
>>
>>17196291
Never heard of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.