[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tarot readers around? In need of some guidance please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: tarotwizard2.jpg (7KB, 352x380px) Image search: [Google]
tarotwizard2.jpg
7KB, 352x380px
Any tarot readers around?

In need of some guidance please.
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
What do you want to know? or just asking for a reading?
>>
>>17188762
Wait you can do online readings?
>>
File: major_moon.jpg (20KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
major_moon.jpg
20KB, 220x350px
>>17188772

Technically, yes you can.

Different people have different opinions tough.
>>
>>17188746
By the way op, there is a regular thread called /div/ in this board.

You should try and look for it, you could also try and get an online reading there if you have doubts about it.
>>
>>17188762
Too keep a long story short, I just want to know what the long standing effects of leaving my 4+ years gf would have.

Would it make me happier in the long run, or would I just become more depressed? What would become of her if I wasn't there?

Do you need any information, signs, age, etc?
>>
>>17188804
Thanks for the tip anon. I actually used to be a regular here before ending up on /g/.
>>
>>17188772
Distance doesnt matter. By posting, you put your "energy" into your words and it gets imprinted within the words. It's like leaving spiritual finger prints.

If I do a reading, I just connect the cards to this energy, so it doesnt really matter if you are 2 miles or 2000 miles away. You could throw in your name and/or age though to make it easier to connect.

What kind of question do you have?
>>
>>17188807
>>17188812

Post your name and age. I will draw one outcome-card for you: "What will the outcome be, if anon leaves his girlfriend"
>>
>>17188815
Zach, 18.

Here is Celina, 22. If that helps.

(Gotta love them cougars.)
>>
>>17188807

I tried a quick reading. It seems a hard choice, and i am having a bit of a hard time interpreting.

If you stay, you will actually be with someone you know, she seems really friendly (and probably hot.)

Downside is, this idea of breaking up wont be easy to get rid of. And it seems to me that there is an actual explanation for it besides the ''i just want to try new things''.

If you leave however, you will meet someone be, and i think thats going to be easy for you. even more you will feel like this is how this has to be (even a possible fiance/wife)

Hard part will be actually leaving your current gf.
>>
>>17188824
Ok, so I actually draw 2 cards for you:

>1. What is currently the situation with Zach and Celina
2 of swords upright

Meaning: Indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions

Read here for more in-detail description:
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-swords/two-of-swords/

>2. What will the outcome be if Zach leaves his girlfriend
The Devil reversed

Meaning: Reversed: Detachment, breaking free, power reclaimed

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/devil/

Pretty clear m8, isn't it? For me it seems like she has you by the balls, like as if she has a decission to made but doesnt want to, and you are therefore left powerless in the relationship. If you break free from her, you will reclaim your power and be able to be able to move on from a probably toxic relationship. But this is only my interpretation. Best is, you read through the links yourself and see if it makes sense (for me it seems to)

Tell me how accurate this is

PS: move on
>>
>>17188881
Can you explain that last paragraph a bit more, anon? Trying to understand exactly what I would expect.
>>
>>17188881
>>17188888

Assuming this is the same person, this is spookily accurate. Which is why I enjoy getting a good tarot reading.

I thank you so much for helping me with this.

Still curious on >>17188891 however.
>>
Can you give me a general reading as well? I never have good luck with these threads. >>17188888
>>
Can someone do a reading for me?
I'm questioning myself to go back to school or start working. Will i be able to get a good diploma or should i just start working ?
Kevin
Male
>>
>>17188901
Nope,

I was the one with the two cards, the first reading was another anon. Which probably makes it even more spookier when two independent persons get similiar results. The cards never lie anon.

>>17188903
I dont really do general readings.
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
>>17188891

Not >>17188888

But yes, i just checked what i wrote, and i did it awfully.

The last paragraph

>If you leave however, you will meet someone NEW, and i think that is going to be easy for you. (Page of Cups)

Even more you will feel like this is how this has to be (even a possible fiance/wife) (Ten of pentacles: Tradition, Legacy, House ect.)

Hard part will be actually leaving your current Partner (Eight of Cups)
>>
>>17188901
Btw, are you an artistic person or emotional person? When connecting the cards to your energy, I got this vibrant green light in front of my eyes. Green is the color of the heart chakra, that governs emotions, love, things like that. Its also ruled by Venus.

Do you happen to write poetry or music, or drawing or something like that? In touch with your emotions and stuff?
>>
File: panic.png (90KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
90KB, 278x278px
>>17188919

Even more creepy i also got Devil reversed, different position but even there it meant the same to me.
>>
>>17188936

Can you tell my aura?

i am >>17188939
>>17188881
>>17188927
>>
>>17188945
Hm, I'm not really good at reading auras as doing tarot readings, but when I try I get little glimses.

If I try to see you, I see kinda a lot of brown.
>>
>>17188936
I'm a sensitive motherfucker. I got in touch with my emotional side after I moved. Am a singer. But mostly I work with computers.

So, whatever that's worth for you.
>>
>>17188914
You would really help me out on this matter
>>
You know, one final question. Will the person I come together with later in life be someone I already know? Or will she be a fresh face?
>>
>>17188966
Thanks

>>17188971
>Sensitive person

Then the page of Cups was probably refering you and not another person (as i wrongly assumed)

are you the kind of person who gets desperate when not involved in a romantic relationship? just curious.
>>
Can I get a reading if it isn't much of a bother?
>>
>>17188978

I am out of juice out the moment (specially for a reading like that), perhaps the other reader could help you. Sorry, and good luck.

Note: You can always ask on /div/
>>
>>17188995
I do have a tendency to always feel the need to be tied down, or at least have a gf. Been that way as far back as I can remember.
>>
Reading please
Micheal
Male
>>
>>17188995
Are you still there anon? I'm hoping you could have explained what the proper interpretation was supposed to be ;~;
>>
>>17188888

Dem 8s tho
>>
File: the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg (460KB, 876x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg
460KB, 876x1600px
>>17189088

If it doesn't mean a new girl, then it might mean that you actually have an easy/good time filtring and meeting someone new.

Overall it meant practically the same, so thats good.
>>
File: leeeel.png (457KB, 481x633px) Image search: [Google]
leeeel.png
457KB, 481x633px
>>17189088
btw cheked
>>
>>17189104
Many thanks anon. I really appreciate you doing this for me.
>>
Is it still possible to get a general reading?
>>
Can anyone do my buddies
His name is James and he's about 50
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.