[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Righteous Cunts General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iceberg.jpg (737KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.jpg
737KB, 1400x1050px
Alright /x/, it's time. Over the next few weeks I'm going to work to break the numerous veils that put the astral so far away from our minds. If you tried to AP before with no success, or fantasize about participating in shared dreams on a regular basis, or have peripheral contact with the paranormal but have never seen any direct evidence, this change is liable to spring you into the astral involuntarily. I don't know what all I'll have to annihilate to get us all APing, but I think it's time it happened anyway.

>INB4don't know what you're dealing with
This is /x/; not knowing is half the challenge.

Since you'll all be (able to be) with me pretty soon I won't ask who's with me. Instead, since this is a much more relevant question for my project here...

Who's against me?
>>
File: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (194KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg
194KB, 700x900px
>>17187615
Try to run, try to hide..
>>
>>17187615
How would that be? I mean what do you think is stopping us?
>>
>>17187676
For someone like you, ignorance stops you. What stops us and what keeps the astral distant are two separate things. Everyone has their own reasons for denying astral projection and other dream-like worlds; these constitute personal veils as opposed to social veils or the world veil. Many metaphysical structures will have to be torn apart or replaced for this to work. If nothing else, this thread will just be a list of things I had to overcome within myself for me to successfully AP. If that's all that comes of this, so be it. That alone would be a measure of success.

>>17187661
Break on through to the other side!
>>
I cant even lucid dream anymore. Reality checks dont even fucking work anymore. Even the clocks make sense in my dreams.
>weird dream
>this must be a dream
>do a ritual of various reality checks
>nope, this shits real
>wake up later
Help?
>>
>>17187866
What do you do for reality checks besides looking at a clock?

(Not OP)
>>
>>17187875
>try to jump high, like fly.
>push my fingers through my palm (earlier my fingers would go through the palm in my dreams)
>as before, clocks
>check my phone calls record and try to remember if that makes sense

I even have fake memories implanted in my dreams. Everything makes perfect sense after my reality checks fail.

Perhaps recommend me more effective reality checking ways?
>>
>>17187848
English is not my natal language, so dont confuse my lack of vocabulary with ignorance.
Which are these metaphisical structures you mentioned?
Some ancient cultures in my country believed that the main force that keep sleeping to the masses is the influence of the moon, they call it the jail of the moon. Therefore they built special artefacts to reverts this force.

Its been said that the semi-awakeness of the 60s is a consequence of a 6 months activation of this artefact (piramide de la luna in teotihuacan)
>>
>>17187882
Hmm, those are all decent... oh! Do you do these reality checks while you are awake?
>>
>>17188092
Yes I do.
>>
>>17188102
Then you need to just trust your instincts. If you think you are in a dream, you are in a dream.
>>
>>17188102
And as I stated before. I cant make sense of when is awake and when is not. Maybe I'm dreaming right now. Fuck knows. Help?
>>
>>17188110
I revise my previous statement. You need to take a break from dream journaling and trying to go lucid. Your "tolerance" is too high
>>
>>17188055
>based Mesoamericans

>>17187866
Been there. It got worse. Now I can barely remember my dreams, and every time I try to AP through meditation I get some kind or other of dweller and nope the fuck out.

It's obvious I'm afraid, but I'm not sure of what. Perhaps of changing my beliefs? I'm a filthy materialistic atheist.
>>
>>17188241
Have you tried aiming for ethereal projection/OOBE instead of AP?
>>
>>17187615
I am. I am the one who youll have to defeat. And no, i dont mean myself. Im talking about your ego, your sense of i.

You can do it, these veils are not there because of reason, they are there because that just how I works. You can merely break them for yourself, and youll see others coming in through the veils with you, but we here will still be behind the veil.

Enlightenment is personal.
>>
>>17188279
Cant*
>>
>>17187615
Best of luck to you OP. I have been working towards the same myself.
>>
can someone post a tldr method for AP/OOBE that i can try for the next week or so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.