[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/ whats the scariest event you ever experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: We.png (116KB, 442x239px) Image search: [Google]
We.png
116KB, 442x239px
/X/ whats the scariest event you ever experienced?
>>
My day of birth.
>>
>>17187140
Getting circumcised.
>>
"Hushh, husshhh, it will only hurt for a moment, youll get used to it, dont cry, dont scream out, and dont show you parents the blood, or ill fucking kill you"
>>
>>17187140
Watching my daughter be born.
>>
>>17187169
:^))))
das pretty kul mane
>>
>>17187140
Finding my dad dead in bed. Just never woke up.
Bonus points: I was contemplating killing myself the day before
>>
>>17187169

What happened? Can you tell us?
>>
>>17187178
i think you can guess m8
>>
>>17187188
you got assraped by uncle bob?
>>
>>17187189
im not the guy that said the story
i reckon youre spot on tho
>>
File: yelloweyedentity.jpg (38KB, 470x413px) Image search: [Google]
yelloweyedentity.jpg
38KB, 470x413px
The moment I realized I'm wasting my life away.
>>
>>17187188

Yeah, but like, I wanna hear a story
>>
File: JUST.jpg (9KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
9KB, 217x320px
saw my 80 year old dying grandma naked
was not a good day
>>
File: 1451725925482.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451725925482.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>17187200
>>
>>17187205

You can't fucking post in a scary story thread

And not post the scary story
>>
Yeah. Let the feels flow through you. Only by letting go you can let go.
>>
>>17187169
Is it a description of
>>17187165
?
>>
>>17187176
Not trying to be rude or something, but sounds like the higher forces made him dead instead of you. You are important, anon.
>>
>>17187248
palpatine is that you?
>>
my worst experience was when i woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water - i heard some kind of choking sound so i shined the light down the stairs only to find my dog frothing at the mouth, and curling his body around like he was having a seizure. i still remember the light reflecting in his eyes so they glowed a bright yellow before closing. he died right there in front of me. i buried him in the backyard. sometimes im convinced ill open my front door and he'll run up to me because he missed me
i still hear his barks when its silent in my house
>>
>>17187140
I was banging this chick real hard and I ripped my foreskin. Blood came out, so I ran to the toilet. Must've passed out on the way to the toilet cos all I remember is waking up in the hallway with this naked chick standing over me like wtf.

There was no more banging that night.
>>
File: You Gonna Get Raped.jpg (88KB, 384x477px) Image search: [Google]
You Gonna Get Raped.jpg
88KB, 384x477px
>>17187178
>>
>>17187140
i was around 13 and my father and i were in the woods behind my house at night for some fucking reason idk. we're walking and we hear this giant fucking water drop all around us. like the sound that water makes when a sink has a drip, and that drip is collecting in a pot or what ever? that 'boop' sound? yeah that sound, all around us.

so we gtfo, weird shit. i know like 2 people in the world will believe me and they'll be autists but w.e shit went down.
>>
Saw a chick getting gangraped right in front of me and I ran
>>
>>17187945
>and I ran
ran so far away.
>>
>>17187140

I was banging this ebony chick real hard from behind when she suddenly turned around with the face of a Moorish king and said

"We wuz kingz n shit mang t. Alberto Barbosa"
>>
>>17187959
Gotta get away!
>>
>>17187140
Your mom
>>
File: 1452031778855.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452031778855.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
>>17187968
10/10
>>
>>17187968
diddly doo
>>
Cumming with my non-dominant hand.
>>
>>17187395
how did he die
>>
We were out for a jog in the middle of the night since we couldn't sleep. Our usual route leads across a cemetary since it has a nice view and is not visited often.
That particular night, it was around midnight, we heard grunting sounds, shifting bushes and screams from the other side of the trees that seperated the lanes of graves from one another. We were a bit uneasy and slowly went to check where the noises came from when suddenly a white human like thing ran away in a weird way, screaming. The grunting became louder and i was scared but also nosey so went to follow the noises. By end of the trees there i saw them around a small illegal camp fire, 3 goth kids who were waiting there to scare people walking by. The grunts and screams came out of a portable speaker, the white thing was one of the kids wrapped in white bed sheets, i swear to god i wanted to punch them so bad but called the cops instead.
>>
One night, I woke up in the middle of the night, the bedroom door was open, there was a blindingly bright humanoid figure in the doorway and it appeared to be emitting a noise of some sort. At this point I realised I couldn't move, I after a while I managed to move my head and then instantaneously woke up in the morning. I'm still not sure if I was dreaming or not, but it lasted approximately 5 seconds.
>>
>>17187140
>Be me
>Be 11 years old
>Met 4 friends at the catholic community house
>Old building from the early 1900´s
>Played hide and seek in the pich black basement
>Hear the steps from the others, when they tryed to find a hiding place
>Smart me thinks: "Maybe its a good idea to sneak in the boilerroom and hide in there
>Sneaked in
>Close door
>cant see a fucking thing
>suddenly i feel someone breathing in my neck
>i got goosebumps all over my body
>turn around in the dark
>A big hand punshed me in my face
> im too frightened to feel any pain
>stand up from the ground of this fucking room and run out of it
> When i see the daylight, i reconize that my glasses are broken from the punch earlier
>all of my friends are in Front of the FUCKING building
>asked me why im hurt and why are my glasses broken
> i asked them where the hell they were, when i get slapt
> they all runned out of the building before we started to play hide and seek
>All of them heard a loud growling out from the basement.

> I never told my parents until today, why my glasses where broken
>>
I've had several paranormal experiences, but only one that was really scary.

>be me, 18 years old and seemingly invincible
>living in central Georgia (the state), take walks alone in the middle of the night because I'm dumb
>walking along some train tracks, I'd heard that there was an abandoned mental asylum down that way and wanted to see it
>come to a bridge across a ravine, I'm considering whether to try walking across when I notice something on the other side
>what look like two orange eyes,about man height, glowing dimly in the darkness
>can kind of make out a shadowy form around the eyes, I've seen shadow people before but this was the only time it had visible eyes
>slowly back away, then nope the fuck out of there

I know it's not the most interesting story, but I'm not making anything up.
>>
>>17187169
Being raped?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.