[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: :(.jpg (2KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
:(.jpg
2KB, 320x180px
pic related
I had just finished eating dinner with my parents (took them to a Vietnamese hole in the wall pho place) and as I stood waiting for mother to gather her things from the table (we were leaving) they were both mindlessly chattering and taking jabs at eachother and me when suddenly it felt like time stopped or slowed down (like when you're in an accident or falling down) and I realized they had stopped talking abruptly
>>I looked at my father and he was staring intensely and curiously at my stomach
>>I looked at my mother and she was staring intensely and confused at my stomach-litterally "jawdropping" look
>>I slowly lowered my vision and since I was standing infront of a glass I saw the reflection there first
>>It was a bright lazer like glowing green orb about the size of a ping pong ball or golf ball
>>I slowly looked at my stomach
>>there it was, on me like it was going through me
>>"There's a green light on my stomach" I stammered out
>>
PART 2

>>Time started to speed up again and I looked again at my parents who looked at me confused and worried and we all looked down again and it was gone
>>My father, who is ex police/military looked around for science explanations/clues as to what had made the light
>>I looked around looking for a source, I thought it was a kid flashing a lazer at me from far away but no one was there

After a few seconds we talked about it, my father at first thought it was a moth or winged creature that landed on me and said it was silver/white/glowing and he was pleasantly amused/charmed. Mother was just flipping out because holy shit wtf just happened paranormal how did u feel omg wtf r u pregnant whats happening-she also saw a white silver glowing orb

I saw a bright green glowing orb
The whole light experience lasted what seemed like a full 3 or 4 seconds and left "gracefully" energy wise

The presence felt like I had been "marked" or something :/

Weird shit. anyone know anything about this? happened like an hour ago, kinda paranoid now :c
Also the orb didn't move at all. IT was way to steady to be held by anyone it just hovered there steadily. I was wearing a black hoodie so it was highly noticeable
>>
This better not be damn roleplay op
>>
>>17186133
I believe you op. I bet you activated your inter dimensional genes or something like that.
>>
>>17186133
>>17186138
swamp gas reflected off of mercury
>>
>>17186156
no role play. Just creepy :c
kinda scaredish about it
>>
>>17186174
It was in a restaurant in california. no swamps here! Although we've recently finally gotten rain. My theory was lightning but it was a steady orb :/
>>
>>17186170
didn't feel a presence at all. I've had paranormal stuff happen before, but ALWAYS felt a presence. This one kinda felt like if there was a presence it was far off (that's why I looked for a kid pointing a lazer)
>>
It's just the soul of the dog from your entree leaving your stomach.
>>
>>17186202
>The presence felt like I had been "marked" or something :/
>felt no presence
Make up your mind op
>>
>>17186262
like marked from a far by a lazer pointer but not a presence
not a spiritual "evil or good" vibe
[no fear when it was happening, nor feeling blessed type]
>>
>>17186133
does anyone know what this can be or mean??? ;^;
>>
Maybe you're the chosen one
>>
>>17186133
Are you a virgin? This is important because maybe you're the mother of the chosen one!
>>
>>17187989
>>17188003

Nope

So something paranormal actually happens and of course /x doesnt help at all -_-
>>
hey OP after i saw some ufos and weird hovering clouds and experienced about 45 minutes of missing time in August of 2013, I went to take a piss and encountered one of these little glowing green things (the exact shade as in your thumbnail picture, actually it's the reason this thread caught my eye) and it seemed to absorb into my finger when i reached out and touched it, leaving a ~2mm surgical-type incision on my index finger that didn't heal for at least a month.

who the fuck knows
>>
>>17186174

Its Venus, you dickhead.
>>
and hey, I'm in Vietnam right now! about to go eat some pho, as a matter of fact. Noodle soup for breakfast ftw
>>
>>17189021
Creepy! I googled stuff and still no real answers, dont think theyre will o the wisps -unless they are?

Possible "faeries"? :/
>>
MSG
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.