[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently woke up during sleep paralysis and was feeling extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: boiii.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
boiii.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
I recently woke up during sleep paralysis and was feeling extremely intense vibrations all up and down my body like before you have an OBE. They were so intense I thought I was going to fall out of my bed. Just as they were going something lied down beside me and pressed its body against mine, squeezing me tight. After a while this stopped and I fell unconscious. After I came back,still paralyzed, I could feel it sitting on top of me. What does this mean? Did something come to me to physically hold down my astral body? What would do this?
>>
>>17184847
You're hallucinating retard. When you sleep your diaphragm doesn't do as much work making it feel like it's hard to breathe or someone is on top of you.
>>
>>17184847
I have read that you have to go through sleep paralysis to have an OBE.
>>
Often times when you think you're awake during sleep paralysis you're still asleep
>>
>>17184908
I can tell that I'm still asleep just because of the inability to move without being shook back and forth violently.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 660x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 660x535px
>>17184847
I don't know but I suffer from sp regularly, although not these past couple of months. I felt like I was being raped on two occasions.
>>
>>17184847
>>17184975
Just curious but have you tryed wearing a sleeping mask? It helped me incredibly with my lucid dreaming. I used to fear sleep because I would literally feel these horrible sensations every other night. Is it something you suffer from?
>>
>>17185469
I know what you feel man. That weird creepy feeling when you're about to fall asleep... almost like entering portal to some dark dimension.... Also in these dreams im either in bed not moving (never saw any shadows or monsters) or literally flying around in my house. Also last night I felt the same feeling but this time I saw the train station in my city at night.
>>
>>17184847
it doesn't mean anything. You're looking for meaning in a pile of bullshit. You're driving yourself insane because you believe in seriously strange ideas and a perceived bias against so called "creativity" pampers the idea that your insanity is worth fostering. You aren't special, nobody gives a fuck about diagnosing whatever illness you've concieved yourself of having.
>>
>>17184874
>>17184847
Sleep paralysis is a very convenient state from which to go on an OBE (usually just relaxing and letting go will trigger it). But it is not necessary. You can OBE from sleep or from pre-sleep meditation (in my opinion the hardest).

As for the paralysis itself, you're not in trouble. Your body deactivates certain muscles so that you don't act out your dreams. The diaphragm is not part if these muscles, don't worry. If you feel you're having trouble breathing it's because you're trying to breath consciously (with a set of paralysed muscles). If you relax and automatic breathing kicks in you'll be fine.

If you can't relax you'll just wake up before suffocating, don't worry. It's perfectly natural, but you're usually fast asleep by this point so you don't normally mess up automatic breathing.
>>
>>17184847
More info in no-bullshit form: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Also I highly recommend those forums if you're into lucid dreaming, OBEs and such. No matter your interpretation of the phenomenon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.