[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to unlock your psychic abilities to their maximum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (5KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5KB, 266x189px
How can you unlock your psychic abilities to their maximum?
Any types of food to avoid or you must eat?
Stop smoking, drinking or just start drinking and smoking?
Any ideas /x?
>>
>stop masturbating/brushing your teeth
>meditate
>>
Removing superficialities as perfection is natural.
>>
>>17183493
Going to give it a shot.

>>17183495
Any idea's on how to do it?
>>
>>17183507
>going to give it a shot.
keke.
>>
>>17183459
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

Good luck, OP!
>>
>>17183459
Its all nice that you want to develop your magickal abilities, but it is a process that will be going on your whole life.

Start with initiation into hermetics by franz bardon, modern magick by Donald M Craig, and 7 spheres by Rufus Opus.

Read up on chakras and try to open/empower them, meditate on them. Do energy work exercise. Find a spirit guide to help you.
>>
>>17183459
It varies how psychic you already are, OP. Are you highly psychic? As in feeling vibrational energies from people, having automatically feel their emotional vibe without asking them? Has there been past things that you've thought of and became real?
>>
>>17183524
I would consider doing it as a last resort.

>>17183529
Going to order those books.

>>17183546
I predicted a few deaths before once from a person relative close to me and from 2 other peoples with who i would has as good as no contact with. And a few months ago i started to feel strange when i was around people, the feeling was close to anxiety and whenever i was alone it disappeared.
>>
I'm interested
>>
>>17183493
implying you can't meditate while masturbating
and having your breath fresh may only help you focus
>>
>>17183658
The fluoride in toothpaste can damage the nervous system. Unless you want to become a brainless zombie, i wouldn't take that path.
>>
>>17183709
That makes sense, you obviously know from first hand experience
>>
>>17183714
Do some research anon.
>>
>>17183751
Garbage in, garbage out if you can't tell the difference between good research or shoddy bullshit.
>>
>>17183709
Fluoride-free toothpaste. It's real.
>>
>>17183756
Then enlighten me with why you think that fluoride can't damage the nervous system.
I'm all ears
>>
>>17183770
I rest my case.
>>
>>17183751
No u
>>
>>17183714
>>17183751
Also, I agreed with you, using you as proof to what you were saying.
>>
>>17183778
So gluten free foods are proof that gluten is bad for you?
>>
>>17183793
What is good what is bad?
Food in general is probably bad for you.
>>
So today my sister called me, saying she called a medium. I know I'm in the wrong neighbourhood here to say this, but I really don't believe in spiritual stuff. But what she said sort of freaked me out.
So she called this tele-medium hotline thing and the medium just predicted everything right. She knew my sister was undergoing some serious issues right now (easy mode, why else would one call a medium). But then she started describing this person standing behind her which turned out to be our uncle who committed suicide when she was 10. The medium even said a certain phrase, which was confirmed to be something he actually said in real life by his surviving daughters. Okay, I can live with that. Then my sister asked after our father, who died two years ago. Medium said he needed some time to figure himself out before being by our sides. But he's here now. apparently, old pops said he's smiling about all his children except one, her brother. Apparently pops says my sister's brother isn't living his full potential because of all the walls he puts around him. My sister thinks this is referring to her older brother, but this completely resonates with me, her younger brother as well. I dunno, this feels like a stupid rant. I really don't usually believe in this stuff but it scared me. The medium apparently had a hard time breathing when talking about my uncle (who hanged himself) and had chest pains when talking about my father (who died of a heart attack).
Basically, what I want to ask is, do you believe this could be true? Could my papa be watching over me and noticing life isn't going too well? And, and this seriously isn't a troll question, if this is true, does he see everything? There's something quite comforting about having my father with me at all times, but not when I have sex, or when I masturbate furiously while sniffing my underwear. This is just weird for me, I never believed in spiritual stuff, but this medium was just way too accurate.
>>
>>17183863
OP here: When i was young my mom visited a few times a medium and she, like in your case to told us some facts that where true and facts that happened afterwards. I suspect there is something after this life, if this is true or not i do not know for sure (but one day i will at least will know this answer on this matter.) Sometimes i think there is and sometimes i think there isn't. It is possible to see and feel things that have happened and things that yet need to happen that is how it works with me, so maybe that is how mediums do it (i don't know this for sure, i'm searching for a medium that actually knows where she is talking about, in the hope she can teach me a few things). I have never communicated with the dead so i'm truly sorry i cannot answer this question.
>>
Considering no human ever casted magic, or done any form of magic.. also considering we are flesh and bones with some fats in our heats... what part of this structure thinks can cast magic?
LMAO you think you're going to be world first... no man you're just deluded.
>>
>>17183953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdp6mi7Nww4

You should watch this anon.
>>
>>17183507
>Any idea's on how to do it?
The simpler way to direct yourself towards your goal is to adopt a natural mindframe, and as the truth is speechless it can only be described by negation such as non-superficial.
Remove every falsity of your spirit (and life) and your request will be perfectly fulfilled.
Or if not possible, the most the closest.
>>
>>17183967
Thanks, will focus myself on this for the next couple of months and will see how this works out :).
>>
All I gonna say is SUNGAZING
>>
>>17184021
Will try it out when the sky isn't clouded.
>>
>>17184161
Just do it following the intructions from Hira Ratan Manek to not hurt your eyes
>>
Delete system 32
>>
I have developed mind reading, and it's quick simple actually.
All you have to do is draw a dot on a wall and, stare at it every day without any thoughts.
It was taught to me by an old Indian man, he calls it Siddhi.
Bye
>>
>>17183959
Literally retards tier shit, sticking spoons to sweaty face.. things that were debunked long time ago.. man this is for retards.
>>
>>17185074
That is the description of meditation, calm your mind and stop the thoughts
>>
>>17185213
>>17185074
Thanks, wil make time to meditate.
>>
How will you ever know when it's at maximum, when there is nothing to measure.
>>
>>17188050
Properly by looking how far other people are.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.