[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Spooky Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 360x360px
Bored at work /x/ gimme some stories
>>
>>17182492
Once upon a time OP was faggot. The end.
>>
Hey babe, I got a question.. Scariest story of then all
>>
Thank mr skeltal
>>
On November 25, 1988, four boys abducted Junko Furuta, a third-year high school student from Misato, Saitama Prefecture, and held her captive for over 40 days in a house in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo, owned by the parents of one of the boys, a 17-year-old by the name of Jō, who was later given the surname Kamisaku. Furuta was a student at Yashio-Minami High School and she had been kidnapped shortly after leaving school.
In order to avoid any concern over her abduction, the perpetrators forced Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she would be staying at a friend’s house for a while. The parents of Kamisaku were present for at least a part of the time that Furuta was held captive, yet did not intervene, later claiming that they feared their son too much to do so.
The killers hid her corpse in a 208-litre drum filled with concrete; they disposed of the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo.
>>
>>17182933
This story is as horrific as it is true. This occuring in Japan however, you can of course read it in the form of a popular manga.
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 1356x1794px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 1356x1794px
There was a thread about this guy, and his story starts to look more and more real. Sightings of that thing have been reported around there, and a lot of people say it looks like that thing from mama.
>>
>>17184756
Awesome
>>
>>17182933
what's scarier is the minimal punishment the boys received
>>
>live alone in bumfuck nowhere (Epsom, NH)
>house is on isolated road with woods as a backyard
>6 miles away from any major street or settlement
>8pm-ish in November (means the sun set 4 hours ago)
>upstairs on computer
>had a good fap, now just watching funny videos
>in between videos hear a faint humming
>mute all sound from computer
>humming sounds like it's coming from outside
>dog notices it too
>sounds like it's coming deep from inside the woods
>think it might be a foresting crew using tools to chop wood
>realize it's too dark and cold to do that shit
>meh
>continue watching videos
>humming grows louder
>look outside
>see nothing
>spooked, so I close the blinds and try to ignore it
>dog growls and whimpers
>/k/ommando mode initiated
>get shotgun from closet "just in case"
>cease all computer activity and listen to humming
>shit is so loud now
>dog has began barking, nervously pacing in circles, and whimpering still
>if shit's gonna go down, I better prepare
>too scared to go outside room, but lock bedroom door
>not 100% sure but it seems the humming has gotten so loud I think the house may be vibrating
>dog is going apeshit
>swear I hear front door downstairs open
>aim shotgun at bedroom door
>hear rummaging downstairs
>scared ass hit, but ready to kill anything that encroaches
>dog has run under bed and is just whimpering
>hear more shuffling sounds downstairs
>work up the courage to shout threateningly, "GET THE FUCK OUT!"
>hear no more shuffling
>humming continues for a few minutes before fading
>9:25ish
>dog has ceased pussiness and is just sitting in front of me, panting
>work up the courage to unlock door
>wait a few minutes to actually unlock/open door
>still got my shotty
>first thing I notice is pungent smell of formaldehyde
>go downstairs
>front door cracked, a few cupboards open
I'm not sure what the fuck happened, but I have boosted my security with cameras, metal bars on the windows, and another 2 pitbulls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.