[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy wearing poncho following me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1scary.jpg (1KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1scary.jpg
1KB, 125x94px
>Be on my way home from work
>Hop on the subway
>Person waiting at same stop as me wearing a ponco.
>Nothing interesting as its bitterly cold out with some rain.
>I notice they glance at me, I cant really see the face cause the hood it up.
>Once again, I shrug this off.
>So the train arrives, and I get on.
>I notice as the train is leaving that they are still standing around.
>Maybe they are waiting for a friend.
>As the train starts to run past stations I gaze out window.
>IDK if it was that I was tired but I felt like I saw the same person standing at different stations.
>The dress was the same as was the height .
I reach my stop, get off the train and forget about it all.
>The walk home was normal.
>Finally I arrive to my apartment and start to get a good meal going for dinner.
>Whilst waiting for dinner to cook, I make myself a drink and glance out the window to see the weather.
>The same fucking guy is standing across the street now...its pretty much dark out and hes just standing there. It looked like he was looking for something so I promptly shut the shades...whoever it is left..but for how long.
Its impossible for someone to get across town that fast...even by bike..i dont understand..but im sure creeped out
>>
>>17180997
Clint Eastwood is following you. You're fucked if you don't give him the map to that dead man's gold.
>>
>>17181027
I wish it was Clint Eastwood.
It wasnt one of those fancy ones. Basically like a utility one...grey in color...probably some waterproof material.
>>
>>17181045
Oh. That's Bruce Willis out fighting crime. Probably thought you were up to no good. Just a regular man except for on thing he's...unbreakable.
>>
>>17181079
lmao...man at least this is cheering me up.
>>
Call the police or something you stupid fuck
>>
Is he still there? Take a pic if possible.
>>
>>17181148
This
>>
>>17180997
ITT:
>I forgot that i live in mexico
>>
>>17181277
Dubs of truth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.