[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is coming... I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: aliens-ET.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-ET.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
So my mom is always telling me that our family has moderately high physic abilities, personally I don't really believe in it but something has popped up recently. Ill just put it simply. I have been having grim feelings for myself and/or humanity, like I know something cataclysmic is going to happen soon. All I have been thinking about are aliens I have been obsessed with them ever since I started getting these feelings. I obviously have no clue how to use my "physic" abilities if they even exist, but I do know the're are fair amount of supposed "physics" on this board. I have heard that aliens supposedly communicate through telepathy. Physic /x/philes, you got to help me with this. Could I be getting stray telepathic messages from aliens? Or perhaps this entire situation is nothing. Please help, I need a second opinion.
>>
youre not psychic. just have an anxiety disorder..my guess.
>>
>>17180514
You're a roleplaying faggot.

Congrats, I've just diagnosed you, now leave.
>>
>>17180525
I have been clinically diagnosed with anxiety and i know what it feels like. This is different but IDK
>>
>>17180531
I swear im not! I know this makes me sound like a fag but its all true!
>>
File: albert.jpg (15KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
albert.jpg
15KB, 259x259px
>high physic abilities
>>
>>17180543
I dont really buy into what my mom says about our famly desu
>>
>>17180543
Kek exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>17180543
lol, I'm glad someone pointed it out
>>
File: wetcat5.jpg (23KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
wetcat5.jpg
23KB, 300x316px
>physic abilities,
>"physic" abilities
>"physics" on this board.
>Physic /x/philes

Physics (from Ancient Greek: φυσιkή (ἐπιστήμη) phusikḗ (epistḗmē) "knowledge of nature", from φύσις phúsis "nature") is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.
>>
OP here, sorry for my fuckin grammatical mistakes, I have no idea how I didnt catch those
>>
>>17180579
nigga, that isn't grammar... that's words.
>>
>>17180514
These aliens are actually demons (fallen angels) or demon-human hybrids. Believe it or don't that's on you. You know the truth within your self. Be careful bro. Jesus loves you and died for all your sins. You are forgiven
>>
>>17180514
tell me about your visions or whatever OP
what`s the happening?
>>
>>17180619
>>17180514
If you put your faith in him that is
>>
>>17180619
First time I've been to /x/ in a year or so... is this how we're talking now?
>>
>>17180629
What do you mean? I'm just a dude telling you how it really is
>>
>>17180629
nah, just the usual "aliens=demons" christfags derailing with their fucking missionary work
>>
>>17180629
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OUYqqtIhg
>>
>>17180620

Op Here

Well ill try to explain it as well as i can. I dont have any specific "visions" so to speak but more, picture things. I feel something above the world, black, and everything on earth is grim and grey. When that comesinto my head, aliens come to mind a couple seconds later... Yeahh its wierd
>>
File: waht.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
waht.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>17180514
>my mom is always telling me
>>
>>17180654
OP here
Ill watch this later, unless its urgent
>>
>>17180656
Check it bro>>17180654
Trust me please
>>
>>17180679
Op again,
Im watching it now
>>
>>17180670
It's somewhat urgent in my opinion. It's the real red pill, be prepared to fall down the rabbit hole
>>
>>17180682
K cool lol I hope you see
>>
>>17180689
Okay thank you! but will this annswer my questions? or just some more tinfoiler shit
>>
>>17180514
I think she means mildly psychotic, OP.
>>
>>17180700
I feel it will answer your questions, it's not all about aliens though. It gives you the background on why we and you are experiencing aliens
>>
Something is coming... I think

/x/ anthem since it was created.
>>
>>17180717
Okay, im trusting that this will be a sufficient aswer to my questions, ill watch it in deepth.
>>
OP signing off,

Ill update you guys, or at least the ones that care tomorrow if I learn anything.
>>
>>17180670
don't even watch it later it's dumb

about the aliens if you're lucky they'll pick you up in a car and you can go party with them

for me they sent me a message like "come outside for a good time" and it's not like a normal message but it popped up on my phone

and then i was texting back "when" and they sent back "now" before i even sent the message. and i tried sending the message after and it didn't work

so i went outside to the road and they rolled up and we have a lot of fun ayy lmao

good luck op there are some good aliens out there!
>>
>>17180780
I take it you haven't watched the video. But that's fine. That's your choice
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
>>
>>17180730
Talk of "aliens" begins about 32 minutes in when talking about Aleister Crowle:
>>
>>17180514
www.ce4research.com
Book of Revelation KJV
Aliens are demons, this is the great deception.
666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016
Wake up.
>>
File: 1447675473543.jpg (197KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1447675473543.jpg
197KB, 640x370px
I really want to summon this tripfaggot, !i5e2I/v9H6, and have him explain himself. Of all of the indigo / light alien etc threads I thought his were the most put together. Even though it was still an insufferable indigo child thread.

He said he'd come back in December, but he never did. I know he missed both his prediction dates, so mostly I just want to see if he's still around.

>Pic tangentially related. Although now that it's the adopted symbol for "meme magic" and it's everywhere these days.
>>
LET THE DRUGS DOWN
>>
>>17180514

forget the psychic part.

you're right, something is coming

we will see it either on Jan 11, Feb 15 or March 26 or anywhere in between. If not, then it's probably next year or the next one. Kek.

>Extreme earth changes?
>Extreme world events?
>"Something to do with aliens"
>All of the above?
>>
>>17180514
>>17181603
Sounds encouraging.
>>
Why does everyone make aliens out to be a cataclysmic event! It could be totally cool! They might be totally awesome!

Why jan 11 feb 15 or march 26? Seem like random dates
>>
>>17182464
.. that's the joke
>>
>>17180670
One of the best docs I've ever seen.

I've shown it to a bunch of people.
>>
hess
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.