[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, never browse anything other than /pol/ but this just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/, never browse anything other than /pol/ but this just happened to me not 15 min ago.

Walking my dog. We always walk down this long road that leads to a big cul-de-sac. At the top of the top of the sac is a paved trail that leads to a perpendicular main road for the neighborhood.

As we get to the top I see a girl scrunched up into a ball head in her knees covered by her arms and crying her eyes out. I get worried and run up and am like "Oh shit whats wrong! Are you OK!?!" Nothing. Still crying. My dog goes near to check her out, sniffs at her then backs away. Normally he would be licking the shit out anyone who he could get close to, but not her for some reason. I'm starting to get into mad mode thinking someone has hurt her and might still be around. "Did someone hurt you? Look whatever's going on you need to tell me."

But then she looks up at me. Stares me straight in the eye and asks me, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Uhh... yes?"

I hadn't even looked at her at this point.
She does that weird stop crying kind of hiccups and sniffs and stands up. Still eyes locked she smiles nicely and says "Thank you."

I look at her, short blonde hair and cute face, but covered in tears. So I thought maybe she was just dumped or something. Then I notice what she is wearing. Looks like pic white dress shoes. Its fucking 8pm, in the middle of winter, and that is all she had on. Then she just turns 180 and just starts walking away down the road. I kept pace and said things like "are you sure your OK?" she just kept walking, I caught up and am now walking backwards in front of her "do I need to call someone" Every time she just smiles at me and says "Thank you so so much" and keeps walking." At that point I am starting to get freaked and just stop and she just keeps walking.

The biggest thing is this. I have lived in this neighborhood for 24 years. Never have I ever seen this girl.

Weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (273KB, 915x695px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
273KB, 915x695px
>>17180006
>I see a girl scrunched up into a ball head
>>
ITT: OP sees a GIRL! freaks out
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.