[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (108KB, 286x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 286x356px
Hey /x/, I'm not too experienced on this board but I just had some weird shit happen and I'm hoping someone here can either debunk or identify my problem. I just got back home from walking my dog, my usual route being down to a schoolyard down my street. Both my house and the school are in a wooded area, not much activity but not exactly deep in the woods either. The school generally keeps some lights on and has a few solar powered streetlights, since no one stays in/at the building past ~7. As I was walking around the building (pretty small, takes around 5 minutes to circle it completely and another 5 to get back home), this smoke starting rolling in from the woods. The smoke was very thick and acted almost like a fog, and smelled nothing like a fire. I skirted around the outside of the parking lot to see if I could see any light source or fire, etc. but it's pitch black in the woods. I didn't investigate at all because I'm not fucking around alone in the woods to check out some weird shit, so I turned around and started walking back home. I was only a little unnerved at this point, but then there was a very loud noise coming from my 7 o'clock, towards the other side of the building, almost a wail combined with screeching tires. I fucking ran home, I know there were no cars because I know that building like the back of my hand and everything was cleared out. I'm sitting basically down the street from this, I've closed my doors/windows and locked them, I have a knife with me and I'm genuinely frightened, because I live alone and my power has been fluctuating since I got home. I'm writing this on my phone since it's got internal battery and I'll have a draft even if my power goes out again. I would appreciate some fast help, this is the first and only place I thought to go. I feel almost unnaturally on edge, and the smoke made my chest feel very tight if these details provide any insight. Am I just being paranoid, /x/?
>>
Yes.... sometimes casualties combine into some scary shit.
If you cant explain it doesnt mean that is paranormal :)
Relax, Anon
>>
City/State?
>>
>>17179987
If it is what I think it is it's too late to do anything.

I'd wait it out till morning in the bathroom. Barricade yourself in.

Or run into town screaming and waving your arms about with your willy hanging out your zipper. That's what I'd do
>>
>>17179987
sounds like usual fog noises, i wouldn't worry about it...
>>
>>17180025
Hiding in my upstairs bathroom now, has only a tiny window. I left my dog to go ballistic in the basement as bait, he's way too loud to keep with me if I need to be worried unfortunately. Sorry, Russell. Please gimme some details, I'm trying to include as much as possible to give you some idea of what's going on.

>>17180013
Central Massachusetts, I don't want to reveal too much but if it gets to a point of no return I'll give you anything you need.
>>
>>17180047
OP YOU NEED TO GET TO A POPULATED AREA AT ONCE. A SUPERMARKET OR OTHER PUBLIC PLACE. DON'T BE ALONE.

OP, listen. Hear me out. You need to not be alone. The veil breaks MUCH easier when you're by yourself.
>>
>>17180047
>sacrificing your dog
You deserve the fog imo
>>
>>17180083
Please explain, I'll get my shit out ASAP but as cliche as it is idk if my car is gonna start. It's below freezing and I don't have much gas, if I go outside and get stuck there will I be fucked?

>>17180086
If it's an outdoor fog and I'm safe inside I'm keeping my dog with me. I just would rather have one of us go than both of us.
>>
>>17180118
listen dude animals can sense things, whatever is hunting you wont be tipped off just by your dog barking, theyll get to you eventually, id say get your pupper by your side
>>
>>17180118
The things that dictate this world will make it harder to get you if getting you would prove the thing getting you exists.

If you're alone it's just a heart attack or unexplained kidnapping. Means they can get away with it.
>>
>>17180133
This

Save pupper
>>
>>17180133
>>17180140
Re-equipped my doggo, trying to keep a light spirit but I'm honestly kinda freaking out. I'm in my car and it's not starting, like I thought, but I do have a bike my dog can run alongside if that would be a safe alternative.
>>
crawling mist confirmed

dont get in the way, maintain sanity.
>>
>>17180145
You're fucked.

Nui is obviously on her way.
>>
Something paranormal about this lack of format in this huge chunk of words.
>>
>>17180145
This has been bothering... but there's not someone else around a friend... neighbor... that you can give a call?
>>
>>17180158
You honestly think Nui is going to let them find help NOW?

It's too late now that OP is outside. OP is a goner.
>>
>>17180154
I'm getting on my bike immediately after this post, will try to keep you guys updated but there's smoke everywhere outside and it's hard to see. What does Nui mean? Please someone explain.

>>17180158
I live close to the inhabited parts of town, I'm getting there now.
>>
>>17180174
Nui is the worst thing that can possibly happen to someone like you who is all alone at night and scared.
>>
>>17180174
>>
>>17180086
this, so much this.
>>
>>17180047
>leaving dog in basement
I just hope someone lets him out after the fog is done ripping you apart
>>
>>17180174
so.... who was fog?
>>
So... OP dieded?
>>
>>17180251
seems so. hope the dog makes it.
>>
>>17180251
Probably still biking, also what is Nui?
>>
>>17180251
Not just yet, my dog did pull my bike over though right as we were leaving my driveway. Power is back in my house, but I think my phone and ankle are broken. Holding my dog tight to keep him from barking, sitting in the upstairs bathroom again. I have my laptop plugged in but I feel like I'm not alone. I really would love some help, I'm not sure if it's paranoia but I think I'm hearing noises outside.
>>
>>17180384
Post pics
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 640x1136px
>>17180385
I'm trying to check out the window but I'm very scared and I keep making runs to grab items and coming back
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 640x1136px
Getting this error even with wifi
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 640x1136px
Now immobile and relying on you guys to help me or support me. Definitely not sleeping tonight, I'm hearing footsteps and my dog is getting jumpier.
>>
>>17180452
nice macbook fag
>>
>>17180472
It's an Asus not a MacBook dude

What the fuck is a Nui also can someone please gimme something here
>>
File: Triskele.png (23KB, 642x600px) Image search: [Google]
Triskele.png
23KB, 642x600px
There are golden rules in nature, true predators don't use scare tactics with their prey, they don't need to weaken you. They'll take you all at once and you'll never see it coming or they'll be so fast it won't matter.
Anything trying to frighten you is concerned you're a match for it or knows you are or just doesn't want any trouble. If a truly powerful being wanted you it would have you now and you wouldn't be reading this.

Here's another golden rule of nature, never run from anything. You back away slowly at most and never turn your back. Things that run are prey, things that stand their ground are not and that won't guarantee your safety but it will keep you safer than running.

Don't plead or beg or reason or deal, just stare with as little emotion as you can manage. If it moves quick and you jump just go right back to staring, don't ever let a startle devolve into panic.

Power respects power and warrior spirits aid warriors. Choose to fight and you may find yourself a vessel, particularly if you haven't done anything to deserve the wrath of whatever you're facing.
Being willing to sacrifice your dog isn't a great start to that. You should have some faith in your dogs instincts, they're pretty good at telling when something is truly dangerous and when it can be overcome by combined effort or intimidated.

My grandfather was a Celtic druid, that's advice more from him than me. I've never even seen anything supernatural. Good luck.
>>
>>17180471
Take pics of the fog, or a video also did you call the police?
>>
>>17180512
>Faces bear
>I'm not scared, I'm not running away, I'm a warrior
>Nobody finds my remains
>>
>>17180548
So what do you do with a bear?
Let's see.

>>17180512
>You back away slowly

>>17180548
Wow looks like you can't read for shit.
>>
>>17180471
What about watching the agdq? Seeing other people having a good time might help you to relax
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>17180626
He said that he heard some footsteps... so... yeah
>>
>>
>>17180626
Probably
>>
>>
File: ggwp.jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
ggwp.jpg
7KB, 240x210px
>>17180471
op is kill
>>
It was dui, aliens, or his dog revenge? now we will never know
>>
Im not OP but who or what is Nui?
>>
>>17180626
fuck, i really hope the dog makes it.
>>
>>17180699
i'd like to know as well
>>
>>17180699
>>17180715
Yeah, me too. Answers! We need them!
>>
>>17180512
>Here's another golden rule of nature, never run from anything
>being this authistic
Sorry Anon, ur granpa i just a drug yunkie
>>
>>17180471

please come back op
>>
>>17180769
if op is still out there then there's a good chance we could grant him protection by collectively trying to channel positive energy to him through this board.
>>
Get the fucking salt!!!!! Pit lines on all your doors and windows then put a circle around a chair
>>
Call the fucking police idiot.
>>
OP, press 1 if your alive
>>
OP?
>>
Op please
>>
Op is kill from fog
>>
op is a troll
>>
OP is in a ditch
>>
>>17180154>>17180174
>>17180166 >>17180179
>>17180331>>17180481
>>17180699

Oh my! I never dreamed that tonight I'd be getting so much attention!

OP is really killed, huh?
>>
bump

OP, please respond

please tell us you made it through the night
>>
File: 1447959033810.png (160KB, 512x617px) Image search: [Google]
1447959033810.png
160KB, 512x617px
>>17179987
Make a swastika with salt and put a picture of Mein Fuhrer in centre with your based dogand you will be ok.
>>
OP is kill
>>
Is doggo still alive?
>>
>>17182612
Yeah Op didn't make it.
>>
Yeah but how's the dog?
>>
By Nui do you mean that bitch from klk?
>>
>>17184068
OP is doing FINE. Don't worry about him.
>>
just making wild guesses here but there are coyotes in the woods behind my house and they can sound like what you described. can't explain the fog though :/
>>
>>17179987
Hey OP, just want to let you know in advance that I clicked this thread because the pic was cute. If I end up helping you, you owe it to the artist that made that image.
>>
>>17179987
>not much activity but not exactly deep in the woods either
Debunked because I can tell that you're writing to pander to a feeling rather than to explain reality.
>>
>>17184540
And is that prehensile hair? Because if so, that is fucking adorable.
>>
Nui is like a skin walker on steroids, also isn't limited to a physical form.
>>
is OP kill? This is too creepy.
>>
Rip pupper and op
>>
could be meth lab
>>
>>17179987
OP! You there, man?!
>>
This can't be? Is OP really a gonner?
>>
I just noticed this is from tuesday... He is a gonner.
>>
>>17180548
>>17180571
Actually you should act like you're dead with a burr. Running won't do shit, they're so much faster than you.
>>
OP was kill.
>>
Op either posted a believable story or died.
>>
>>17185219
That's a lie. OP and me are having tea right now!
>>
>>17180452
OP is so fluffy. Does anyone else notice how fluffy he is?
>>
>>17187316
No.
>>
>>17187482
OP, is that you?

Only OP would deny that he's fluffy.

Come back from your tea party already. We want an update on the dog.
>>
File: sleeping filila.gif (77KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping filila.gif
77KB, 500x339px
>>17187316
Thar's just a hat, mon.

>>17187785
I doubt it was OP.
>>
>>17187830
That is prehensile hair. Fuck that's adorable. What is the source on those GIFs?
>>
>>17187785
i would think this but i'm thinking (hoping?) the dog is living off of his corpse in the bathroom

and dogs can't type
>>
>>17187855
Skullgirls.
>>
no don't 404

if you 404 we will never know what happened to OP
>>
bump for doggo and fluffy opie
>>
>>17185216
No, you make yourself big and intimidating for black bears. They're total pussies.
>>
OP, you alive bro?
>>
oh god keep it alive
>>
OP, where you at?
>>
death to kawaii motherfuckers
>>
>>17180118
What kind of dumb breed of idiot are you to leave your dog behind?! Your dog is your guardian angel! He barks for a reason to alert you of danger. And if he's big enough, then that's also a good reason to have him next to you! He'll bite bitches to protect you. Bring his ass upstairs in the tub with you, nigga. Both you niggas need each other and have each other for a reason. And this moment is one of them.
>>
bumpity bump bump
>>
>>17184317
This could explain it.
>>
Op is dead, just let thread die guis
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.