[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon invocation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

I need your help /x/
Ive done some research but I cant find answers to the questions I have, no website explains in detail what it means to make a deal with a demon.
What do they want in exchange for riches or power? Years off your life? A human sacrifice?
Whats the best/ultimate way to communicate with demons and what does it truly mean to summon and make a deal with them?
My attempts at contact have all failed.
>>
>>17179613
They would want a human sacrifice but that means that ib your family line demons wil always be there trying to hurt or just take things best way is by human sacrifice with pentagram black magic ..you sure you want to
>>
>>17179660
Explain further
If I dont marry or have children will the demon try to torment me? Can that be part of the deal?
No tormenting me in my mortal human life, no twisting or tweaking the contract to fall through and fuck me over.
I dont know if I want to do it thats why I need your help but im seriously considering it thus far.
>>
>>17179613
What do you desire OP?
>>
>>17179698
The thing about demons is they Lie !! Alot they are after all the father of lies children the thing is theyll be like your servants if. U want them to however after you have died any family of yours wil be tormented even if it is a brother or sisters children .. they wont torment you unless you try to break the deal
>>
>>17179708
I really would just want honest answers to unanswered questions. Wisdom and knowledge.
But powerful knowledge, extremely valuable knowledge.
>>
>>17179735
Its a dodgy thing as ive said and its extremely important ... the Devil .. FATHER OF LIES
>>
>>17179742
But everything Ive read suggests there are multiple, powerful demons and not just Satan.
Ranks of demons and each have their own abilities and grant their own gifts. This is where im confused since no one goes into detail about their 'true encounters and deals with ___ demon'
Theres lists and lists of demons names and sigils.
>>
>>17179735
do it. it's worthwhile.
>>
>>17179613

I was a fedora tipper and i went though demonic attack OP. I never even played with the occult or black magic but once i realized God was real i quickly found Jesus and never looked back. Demons WILL torment you and they like do not trust anything they say. After i found Jesus i was still attacked a few times. They usually attacked me in sleep paralysis and in dreams they seem to target you while sleeping while your defenses are down.

One night i was attacked in dream state. The demon looked like a regular guy but crazy in a charles manson kind of way. He asked me for a $1 bill so i got one out of my wallet and handed it to him. He took my hand and waved his hand over the dollar bill and it turned into piles of gold coins and diamonds that were arranged in a way that looked like a city. As soon as this happened i knew it wasn't a regular dream and i was startled awake. I prayed and told God that id didn't accept the offer and would never sell my soul.

I know this sounds like bullshit to anyone who reads it but it happened. Don't get involved with the demonic nothing good will come of it.
>>
>>17179763
Yea but still its called DEMONS haha like i wouldnt trust them .. cause remember. . They "better than you" like you have a deal with them ... they got no deal with you
>>
>>17179766
Details anon
Give me details on everything
>>
>>17179771
>sleep paralysis
Don't sleep on your back idiot.
>>
>>17179783
What rituals have you attempted?
>>
>>17179613
Its your choice OP but still. Ask me and ill answer it
>>
>>17179784

I don't sleep on my back i sleep on my stomach and this demon would come out of my nose when i would wake up. I could feel my sinuses pop and it came out and i would feel it slither down to the foot of my bed. One night i had just laid down and i had the blanket pulled almost up over my head. And just as i was about to drift to sleep it started pulling my blanket off. I can only assume it was to gain access to my nose to get into my head and mess with my dreams.
>>
>>17179771
But so many people & websites believe if you summon the ''right demon'' you can benefit and "not all demons hate humans"
and then others say all demons are literal evil.
Ive prayed to god and Jesus before and here iam looking for a way to summon an entity. So far neither have worked.
>>
ITT: OP is literally 13
>>
>>17179797
I call heavy bullshit, why didn't you record it?
>>
Demons dont exist
>>
>>17179803

I believe some demons are worse than others but none of them are good don't mess with it.
>>
>>17179788
I drew the demons sigil and recited a prayer. Candles, lights off clean quiet space. And a carefully made make-shit ouija board.
I dont 'feel any presences' or see any signs. I end up sitting in my room in the dark talking and praying to nothing.
>>17179790
Have you ever successfully summoned a demon and if so have you made a deal?
>>
>>17179819
Use your blood.
>>
>>17179613
But is there a right demon really .. what does demon mean to you ..
>>
>>17179823
Im trying to find that out. Ive never seen or encountered anything supernatural in my life but some of my close family said they have. I dont have reason to believe or not believe in them and if they are real and I can benefit from meeting one I want to.
>>
I have not however i study spiritual pathways and occultism and basicly every religeon with demonic and angelic forces
>>
>>17179833
Once youve summoned it it has power ... and you can not get rid of it that easily
>>
>>17179814

record what? even if i was able to record it im not sure anything would have showed up. When it happened i was living in my parents house. I managed to yell at it as it was manifesting in my bedroom although i was basically paralyzed. It was enough to wake my father up and i heard him get out of bed and walk across the hall to the room my mom was in and ask her of she was ok. His voice sounded like it was miles away even though it was about 8 feet away. It was the most terrifying thing i have ever experienced. I often wonder if he had opened my door if he would have seen anything at all. It almost like it was another dimension or my spirit was sucked into some kind of alternate spirit world.

After reading up about demons they are nephilim offspring that were killed off in the flood. There disembodied spirits were cursed to wonder the earth. I no longer believe in ghosts i think they are all nephilim.
>>
>>17179854
Bruh you were just having a bad sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17179854
Well bro if u believe Jesus saved you Read the bible ... Jesus gave you authority to cast OUT DEMONS IN HIS NAME ..
>>
>>17179866
What do you exactly have to say?
>>17179854
What did you say to cast the demon out?
>>
>>17179891
Just say by the power of Jesus Christ i cast you out of my life and send you to the darkest pit in hell my GOD is much stronger than you something like that
>>
Look up Jinns. Maybe they'll help they're different from demons. You'll still end up completely regretting fucking with shit you don't understand but sometimes you gotta learn the hard way.
>>
File: 1451131419344.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451131419344.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>17179916
And you understand it, anon?
>>
>>17179891
>What did you say to cast the demon out?

I didn't know what to say this was all new to me and i have never been good with words. It was literately spilling of spaghetti in prayer form. I just kept using Jesus name and i could hear foot steps running and a door squeak open and slam.

I was attacked about 4-5 times after i found Jesus and repented. I kept wanting to think i was crazy and i think that's part of the reason it didn't stop instantly. It was part of God's plan to get me to realize that it was not all in my head. I could not understand at the time why i kept being attacked. I felt like Jesus was helping me but at the same time not because it kept happening. Jesus name is what scared them and i dont think you really need a certain prayer. Since i am so backward and my pockets were so full of spaghetti i think it was my heart and intent more than the actual wording of a "proper" prayer.
>>
>>17179613
They want your soul. If you don't have the means to communicate with them then it's for good reason.
>>
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

I don't know if you already read that but you can learn a lot about demons there. Some things might be a bit weird but that's normal for JoS.
>>
File: 1452020982743s.jpg (4KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1452020982743s.jpg
4KB, 125x93px
>>17179613
ur a faggot
>>
>>17179613
They might make you believe it's something fleeting, like years off your life (hey it's so long away from now, it won't matter, you'll have a fuller life with more money now right?), or some sort of sacrifice that doesn't trouble you (for some lots of animals, for others people), but no matter what, the end game is so much more than that. Why else would they waste time on us? Hypothetically speaking of course.

It would stand to reason, at least to me, that something that can't come here, that may even resent us for existing, but still have power to grant a meager human wish across a dimension, is probably going to want to feed off of or enslave you in a much deeper way than you'd think, and for much longer than you can understand.

Why risk it? If money at risk is worth that much to you, why not just go rob a bunch of banks?
>>
>>17179735
Once again, why would something or someone powerful help you for almost nothing? You know it's going to be bad. Really bad.

First, you are asking people that deal with these things for help. So they'll get their piece of you for sure. Whether you know it or not you are agreeing to enter into a contract with them for info just by saying the words "I need your help for this specific purpose". Good luck with that.

Secondly, even if you somehow had the knowledge and this shit was real, you will be like a prison bitch in the afterlife or the beyond, whatever you wanna call it, maybe forever. Nothing here is worth that pain and hassle.

Just go get it yourself. Nothing on this earth is as difficult or scary.
>>
>>17179763
So what you've read are second hand accounts or worse. And even if those people weren't insane and they really made deals, it's only what they think they know about them. A creature like the traditional demon has no reason to tell you shit about a hierarchy or whatever. But I would wager they love to lie about it. Out of boredom and/or hatred.
>>
>>17179803
"People and websites" are morons OP. Don't trust that shit. You WANT to believe, but that doesn't mean it's ok to. I'm not even trying to say it ain't legit, I'm just saying they bank you on wanting to believe in stuff, it feeds them more. You will have a deal with them, but they will by no means have a contract with YOU. Understand?

"Not all demons hate humans" sounds like great propaganda to get you trapped in some bullshit.

As for you saying you've prayed to god and not gotten a response, it's not on the holy side of things to respond to you. You have the gift of life and the journey of it is on you. I think that's the meaning of living really. If we all just prayed to god like a genie for wishes it would be easy and boring. What gives us that right? It's as silly as the atheist fags that traipse around here trolling sometimes, saying "why doesn't he cure cancer then hurrdurr".
>>
>>17181978
my experience is they attach to someone and never leave the person, its like 2 people sharing a body, extremely annoyish and uncurable. ive had mine for 8 years almost. 3 good nights of sleep since then.
>>
>>17179613
just do whatever you think will work for sure for me i just talk to the moon
>>
>>17182089
oh and there are many diffrent types of devils some are just fucking plebs that really dont care much my personal favorite is lust but just a suddle lust thats kinda adorable they usualy just lay ontop of you if you lay down
>>
You should just use your own inner-vision to find out a demon which suits your own desire.
Then seek him or her out in research in books about the occult and demons.

You can acquire all of this knowledge on your own, and asking for someone to hold your hand about it is just an obvious indication that you will fuck it up and get burned.
>>
>>17182111
The left hand path is all about self initiation and self refinement. We have no time nor desire to play games with you like the 'kindly' people do.

That being said, i genuinely helped you and gave you advise and ask nothing in return; even that you believe me.
Can you say the same about anyone else here?
>>
>>17182024
Story?
>>
>>17182089
And how does that go for you?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.