[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up >there's an alert on your phone >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>you wake up
>there's an alert on your phone
>it tells you to get to Finland ASAP
>the same vague instruction is being broadcast everywhere
Would you go?
>>
After investigating online, you read that there's a new massive weapon primed to detonate and the only safe spot will be inside of Finland's borders.

Is this just rumor and speculation, or do you trust the only lead you have?
>>
All means of transportation are congested, but airlines are trying to meet this new demand for travel.

Why is Finland safe? Where are the messages coming from?
>>
>>17179426
I do nothing and listen Tokyo Anal Dynamite by The Gerogerigegege.
>>
I do the opposite.
I go to lake havasu
>>
I could never afford to fly to Finland, no matter what the emergency was, so I would just chill in my home and wait to die.
>>
>>17179501
Currency won't be important anymore, considering the influx in people attempting to buy airfare. Pilots are going to commandeer their planes and only accept passengers who can say/do/offer the right thing. Other pilots will refuse to fly, unwilling to surrender to what they assume is a terrorist demand from Finland.
>>
>>17179490
The lake, like most locations in America, will be abandoned. However, if the whole thing turns out to be a false alarm residents will try to reclaim whatever home and property you've taken for yourself.
>>
>>17179469
Electricity goes out within 72 hours, possibly sooner.
>>
>>17179533
That's enough time to listen to it more than 72 times.
>>
>>17179501
>>17179516
Well, in light of the electricity having a 72 hour shelf life, I will attempt to make my way to the airport to secure a ride to Finland
>>
File: battery-300x300.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
battery-300x300.png
28KB, 300x300px
>electricity having a 72 hour shelf life

Batteries will only work inside the national borders of Finland according to OP?
>>
I jump into my car and drive there since Finland is less than 1000 miles away.
Who would want to destroy all the world except Finland, however? Angry Santa?
>>
>Stay behind in Sunny California
>Survive whatever attack occurs
>Learn to live without electricity
>Start to scrawl images on walls of abandoned houses of what looks like an image board long forgotten
>Get mad about all of the samefagging
>Kill self
>>
>>17179606
Many people will assume that Finland is deploying the weapon. If that's the case, why would it be safe to flee to Finland and live within their borders?
>>
>>17179524
Thats fine. It it turns out to be a false alarm i will leave. Im still going.
Fuck Finland why would I want to go to Finland anyways.
>>
Op is neglecting one simple think. Finland is not going to allow 8b people to just come on in. Anyways its going to be filled with refugees by then.
>>
>>17179665
I'm not exactly neglecting that piece of the puzzle.People already in Finland will have to defend every square inch of their land. Meanwhile, many other governments could easily overthrow whatever firepower Finland wants to use to keep refugees out.
>>
File: over_9000_keks.png (443KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
over_9000_keks.png
443KB, 655x653px
>>17179624
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.