[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ensure my soul goes to limbo when I die. Heaven is too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1143793.jpg (105KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
1143793.jpg
105KB, 800x494px
How do I ensure my soul goes to limbo when I die. Heaven is too virtuous and pure for my liking, Hell is too hot, chaotic, and evil for me. Just like in this life there doesn't seem to be a place for me in the next life. Although the plains of limbo could be an exception. How to I guide my self there without risking getting my skin snagged on Satan's claws and dragged to the depths of hell.
>>
>>17178731
Call yourself a fetus.
>>
>>17178829
It's called being transaged chronocis shitlord check your fucking privilege
>>
The cats will help you.
>>
Be a virtuous pagan.
>>
You want limbo?

>eternally boring
>surrounded by neckbeards, etc.

Limbo is the better alternative to hell.
>>
>>17178932
shill
but yes call yourself a fetus
but dont actually do it
there must be something behind that
>>
dont be born rich
or else ul find out the govs a snitch
dont go to limbo dude and besides they dont even know if heaven is real and if hell is real
>>
>>17178731
The best you can do is simply take the blue pill and live a "normal" life
>>
basically reincarnation 75%
>>
>>17179481
shill get out the thread
>>
I would imagine hooking yourself up to machines and inducing a coma indefinitely would prevent your soul from evacuating your flesh thus creating a physical limbo that chains your spiritual host
>>
>>17178829
I was born via C section will that help with me being considered a fetus?

>>17179965
That is something Iv'e considered but I rather avoid stuff that binds the soul to the corpus.
>>
When you die you will see 2 lights
One white and bright
The other is weaker

Go for the weak one for reencarnation.
>>
>>17178731
biblically, you have to masturbate.
>>
>>17180524
>falling for Lucifer's false Saturn meme lights
Don't go towards any of the lights, declare you want to go back to either source or your Star familia.
>>
>>17178932
Anything with that long a title shouldn't be aborted.
>>
>>17182646
Anon want to go to limbo, not heaven
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.