[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about enlightened people who do nothing to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13

File: st.jpg (20KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
20KB, 500x279px
Silent Thunder and his two companions,
The Sound of Clear Water and Mist through a Grove,
met in the woods after their evening meditation
to discuss the current situation.
"Chaos rules this land," said The Sound of Clear Water. "Women and children are being slaughtered."
"What's the point in us sitting still and experiencing bliss,
and expecting others to take care of all of this?"
"They destroy temples!" added Silent Thunder.
"As I was meditating I began to wonder, when the rumours had become reality.
Our skills are unique. I shall kill, to end this insanity!"

This is from "whenever you ready" by watkin tudor jones and explains perfectly how i feel about enlightened people who think they are helpful just creating happiness for themselves.
>>
>>17176505
Enlightening means what, being privy to information? How does simply knowing what's going on make one more capable of changing it?
>>
I'm too weak by myself to change the way anybody thinks about anything. At least not in a way that will affect others..
>>
>>17176523
is that a real question? do you not see how you are more capable of change when you know over when you dont know? it might not be easy and it might take longer than your lifetime for any significant changes to happen.
>>
>>17176505
People dont listen.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
>>
>>17176577
its tiring but i can happily say that 3 friends of mine have started to listen and they tell me about how they are trying with their closes friends, its fucking slow and tiring but it feels like a responsibility.
If i know and i dont help i feel like i am worse than the people who dont know.
>>
>>17176591
Well the Universe is a hell of a lot smarter than we giver Her credit for. Things work out wheres theres a Will.

Glad you are doing the Work, anon.
>>
>>17176505
So... you're a communist? Nazi? A religious zealot? An SJW? You seem to hold that
A) a Utopian existence is an attainable goal
B) People with right thinking are morally superior and possibly excused from wrong doing including murder to further A

Basically that would make you a naive bully though. Surely you're more enlightened?
>>
>>17176641
i dont really believe in absolute moral ideas, i dont think murder is wrong what would be wrong is the intention.
there are people who would murder "me" for trying to change the world, why would i not kill them to preserve my intention? specially when "They" do it to keep what i consider a fucked up situation.
>>
>>17176717
So you're going with ideological bully then? Well good luck not getting vanned, radical. If you're 15 just get off the damn internet and join a club. Maybe a sports teams. I know being alienated fucks with you, but fighting to get closer to people is more rewarding than simply fighting them.
>>
>>17176641
i guess i am not more "enlightened" since i dont feel at peace(which every enlightened seems to feel) should my own peace be more important?
my whole life i have hated inefficiency which might be way its hasnt been possible to feel it.
>>
>>17176752
i dont care about feeling rewarded, if my pain/death improves the lives of others then its worth it specially since i consider all humans a part of me.
while this part of me wont get to experience happiness, many others will.
>>
>>17176505
enlightenment isnt sitting in bliss, its not a special state that you hold on to, its not about creating happiness or any other state for yourself. its not about yourself. its about seeing what is right there in your direct experience. it not having a special thought that is better and more right than the others which allows you to feel a certain state which was previously unattainable.
>>
>>17176553
Give 1 plausible example.
>>
>>17176779
i already changed myself and 3 friends, we might still be flawed but we agree we feel much more complete now.
we waste less and act better than before, it might no be enough right now but we just started and if we all do it, it should be even more possible to make something significant.
>>
>>17176770
That genuinely doesn't connect with what I said. You may want to consider more or fewer drugs to smooth out the psychosis. Saying that as a friendo.

>>17176754
Maybe you, too. Tho I think you're just OCD and a bit self-absorbed.
>>
>>17176818
i admit it all started after taking lsd but i stopped after a few times because i was abusing them, expecting them to teach me thing i could understand by myself.

what makes you think i am OCD? cant say i aint a bit self-absorbed but it is really self absorbed being willing to die to improve others lifes?
>>
>>17176505

Why should they?
>>
>>17176854
I know two things
A) you should stop the hallucinogens while you're ahead.
B) Your hatred of inefficiency means government (and maybe non-profit) work is not for you.

Good luck, young mang. No kabloowie pew pew. Mkay? Mkay.
>>
>>17176876
because most usually talk about how they want to change reality into a better one?

>>17176882
i am already working on a plan that doesnt require me to directly work in the government but i admit it will require a lot more of people.
maybe i wont be able to change the whole world but i can change a part of it, its worth it.
>>
Your not enlightened, the balance of good and evil exists, always has, always will.
The reason those who know don't speak is they know there is no point, time never ceases, all souls liberate in time.

your plan won't work, if your still thinking past/future outcomes your mind has taken control once more.

Stop yelling at seeds and telling them they're stupid for not hurrying up and growing faster into a flower basically, just focus on getting yourself out.
>>
>>17176505
enlightenment leads to an obvious conundrum when it comes to changing reality. how much of an impact should one person or several make in comparison to the rest of the world?
the universe is delicately balanced and a lack of forethought can make even the most well intentioned changes potentially hazardous the more dramatic the intended effect is.
im not saying we shouldnt or you shouldnt or even that i shouldnt. i wont even say many do, including myself. true non-interference is impossible due to the constant butterfly effects of our existence and the quantum nature of the onserver effect on reality so we all have to live with the changes we make on the world simply from our lives and existence.

the problem is resolved by channeling your desire to change the world into your dayto day life, being that change but amplified with intent and mindfulness to magnify and direct the effect. using synchronicity, invocations for strength and good judgment and possibly a bit of charisma, anchoring and channeling it all theough the existing mechanisms of the spiritual and material worlds and always with the humility that such power must be used to truly help others and must never be abused. and that even with the best of intent and an enlightened state of mind you may still be prone to human error and should account for this.
protips: look to disconnect the roots of problems and not just their symptoms and never people as everyones worst qualities have spiritual and environmental causes. and most of all be careful of lode bearing parts, concepts, and structures.
>>
>>17176927
meant to say " observer effect ". not onserver. sorry
>>
>>17176925
Just wanted to added I feel ya op, I get it, your hooked into the collective unconscious and thus feel the suffering of humanity on a very real on deep level.
You want to make change, nothing wrong with that.

If you come into this world, and only succeed in improving the life of one person, that is enough, it does not matter if that one person is you.
>>
>>17176925
its fine if my plan doesnt work, id rather die trying.
how can they claim to know if they never tried? sure, others tried and failed but is that enough reason for not trying anymore?

>>17176927
thats what i do, my actions reflect my desires, i am already trying to create change even af the moment i cant do anything significant for others.
i do worry that my existence might start being fueled by hate because i doubt ill be able to create what i want without pain.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
"Quick! let me help you before you drown!"
Said the monkey, putting the fish up a tree.
>>
>>17176933
i appreciate that you say that, this might sound edgy but i feel like my future will be filled with blood and pain, i was born with a good social status and it makes me feel even more responsible, i might not have sinned but i am sure others did so i could be born where i am.
>>
>>17176505
You're nihilist. Too dense to see beyond matter. Thus expecting only physical actions. Dense being.
>>
>>17177050

Cowboy Henk saved a fish from drowning.
>>
>>17177349
why worry about spiritual? ill deal with it when i die.
>>
>>17176505
>"enlightened people" who do nothing to change reality

Yup...sounds like /x/
>>
>>17176505

True enlightenment and reality alteration are fellow travellers on the path of wisdom.
"Enlightenment" is a lone traveller on the path of ignorance.
>>
>>17176505
Stupid goddamned question that doesn't not real Also known of you fucking pusiness
>>
>>17176717
Yeah see that moral relativism and that takes you swiftly down dark roads. You believe you have the right to judge who deserves death, and that is pride.

In the metaphysical planes you have to have a core hard belief to anchor yourself to. Life is sacred is a good one, understand that death sometimes is needed is another. To accept both is fine, but to then say that the taking of another life is justified is a leap of assuming you are aware of all things. No life should be taken and not mourned, no death is right, not matter the circumstances, only needed.
>>
>>17178130
i believe i have the right to choose my existence over the existence of others who wish to eliminate, i dont care if its seen as right or wrong.

>>17177349
should i be worrying about the machine elves eating my soul?
>>
>>17176505
"Is it right that I merely tend my garden while war overtakes other lands?"

"Is it right for other people to engage in war while you're trying to tend your garden?"
>>
>>17178181
>should i be worrying about the machine elves eating my soul?
If machine elves are other words for ignorance yep.
>>
>>17178181
Beast then, a simple beast with simple pleasures and simple thoughts. You have no right then to judge those who think deeply about their actions. Go back to your maze rat.
>>
>>17178313
and you do? nice
>>
>>17178342
No, I don't, but you aren't thinking deeply.
>>
>>17176505
Others shall eat my shit before i share ny happyness with them.
>>
>>17176505
There's a difference between enlightenment and a lightworker. Love is the creative energy of life. When meditating you bring in the life force. That love can be used to create and help people. Enlightenment is about a removal of yourself from the heart (the soul). It's just a chamber in your body when previously it was your entire existence. Meditators who haven't reached enlightenment don't have to worry about being disconnected from their heart. It is a personal journey however.
>>
So much roleplaying on this board. How are you kids not playing DnD 24/10?
(#DaleReckoning)
>>
File: expressions.jpg (93KB, 602x396px) Image search: [Google]
expressions.jpg
93KB, 602x396px
>>17176925
>The reason those who know don't speak is they know there is no point, time never ceases, all souls liberate in time.
You shouldn't walk around screaming the truth into deaf ears, it will have no effect. But it's also not healthy to think that there is "no point" in speaking the truth and sharing the information as much as you can. How do these souls liberate in time if you are not making the proper actions to assist them? It does not happen by itself. It's the same as thinking that humanity will be saved simply by meditating and praying enough.

Nothing will change until we, as individuals with free will and the knowledge, make the proper actions and share our information.
The physical reality around us will only change if we make the actions in physical reality itself. It won't change by meditating, praying or waiting. Time doesn't change shit by itself, it's actions that we do during this time that create the manifested reality around us. If you think that by waiting for long enough, not making any actions that contribute towards a change in this world, you are wrong.
>>
>>17176505
Very good music ^.^ Die amtwlordaop
>>
Believing that something must be changed means you are not enlightened. Enlightenment sees perfection in all.
Who are you to judge whether one is changing reality or not? I am changing reality right now on my couch. Do you disagree?
>>
File: 1352092469245.jpg (1MB, 1289x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1352092469245.jpg
1MB, 1289x1750px
>>17176925
You are right but when the master lets go of the dog's leash do not be surprised if the dog runs off to the meadows.
What I mean is, once you are truly liberated it would be a great surprise to me if you did not affect some great change on the planet, naturally without force.
>>
It doesn't matter people have the power of free will. Not everyone is gonna make it.
>>
File: 05 - 34mB4zI.jpg (89KB, 543x550px) Image search: [Google]
05 - 34mB4zI.jpg
89KB, 543x550px
>>17179627
Either you're trolling or you're living in a state of complete mind control. You believe that reality around you is changed completely by thoughts and emotions alone. You believe that when you think everything is ok, everything becomes ok. You go as far as saying that this is what "enlightenment" is. In reality, this level of consciousness is the furthest thing from enlightenment. This is the biggest deception of the modern new-age movements and is gaining more popularity amongst the masses.
I'm not saying that your thoughts and emotions don't have any power. I'm telling you that they don't have any power UNLESS your ACTIONS are in balance with your thoughts and emotions. If you FEEL like something is wrong in the reality around you (if you feel like the world is in a perfect state... Then there's nothing I can tell you...), in order to make it right, you don't go and lay down on the couch and pray. You make the right ACTION. Thought and emotion by themselves don't change the physical reality, it is the action made in the physical reality, which is affected by your thoughts and emotions. Enlightenment is a state in which your thoughts, emotions and actions are in a perfect balance and you are not in a conflict with yourself.

This seminar explains the topic further, the audio quality is quite shitty and it's long but it has some good information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iyHnGHQaI
>>
>>17180011

what would you have them do?
>>
>>17180093
I can't really point out any specific actions for people other than myself. The point is that we, as individuals (me and the person reading this post for example) should make our actions based on what we THINK is right and also what we FEEL is right. If you only think and never listen to what your emotions tell you, the end result is degration, chaos and suffering. Your actions become very destructive. If you only feel and act according to your emotional impulse, that has the same outcome. In both cases if you go to the extreme you'll lose your free will and become a puppet for those who know how the mind works. Most of humanity is in this level of consciousness. You can look around you and see what I mean.

We must find the right balance between these two and make our every action according to what we believe and feel to be right. When you reach this balance, that is when you start having an impact in the physical manifested reality. That is the true enlightenment, you realize your own potential as a creator. In this level of consciousness, whatever you do is always right, because you become able to UNDERSTAND and KNOW what is truly right. To put it simply, hen you understand the process behind all of your actions, your actions will automatically become the right actions.

So, the point is not the action itself, the point is the underlying process behind the action. When more and more individuals understand the process and try their best at making others understand it too, the change will begin to happen in a collective level and humanity will eventually be freed from all the suffering in the world. This is not guaranteed to happen, but it is worth the effort. It is a very painful and difficult process, but if this positive change does not happen, the mess will be incomprehensible.
>>
see star wars and the force
>>
>>17176591
You sound like a huge dick to be around.
>>
>>17176505
I was just thinking this today. I remember an interview katie kouric did to school the absolute shit out of sarah palin many years ago. it was the most astonishing display of interviewing ass kicking i think i've ever seen and might ever see. she's coming to the buffalo new york area. she's dropped out of doing the news and does a talk show. how can someone so thoroughly destroy a vice presidential candidate so meticulously and patient and not spread her genius to other areas of human life, where she now hosts a talk show. I don't get it OP.
>>
>>17176925
Almost but not quite, depending on what you meant with
>all souls liberate in time.

>>17177349
What he said couldn't have been further from nihilism. Clueless.

>>17181426
Smart people are everywhere. The ones you've never heard about and never will.
>>
File: 1438373840323.jpg (211KB, 638x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1438373840323.jpg
211KB, 638x1136px
>>17176505
"enlightened" is too subjective to talk about in any serious sense

but giving happiness to others is not the act of a higher being, but teaching others to find happiness for themselves is.

happiness given to you by someone can be taken away, it is fragile and temporary. happiness you can make for your self is timeless and genuine.

thats not to say one shouldnt attempt to spread the love so to speak, but making it your primary spiritual function will only leave you empty and bitter. teaching others to find their own happiness is the joy and purpose of being a parent, it fills one with a sense of love and pride in another being.
>>
>>17176505
>>17176591
>>17176717
You're not enlightened you goddamn idiot.

The world we live in is human nature multiplied by and applied into billions of instances spread over millions of years. This also takes every delusional idealistic retard like you into account. The world we live in is literally the best AND the worst we can do.

Stop thinking the world can or even needs change. That should be enough to get you on the 'extremely fun and exciting' journey of gaining the esoteric knowledge of the world which very few have, though I doubt you have the intelligence to follow through.
>>
>>17181865
don't bother, anon.

they'll just continue to pretend and pat themselves on the back for being so enlightened; theres nothing you or i can do about it.

you can show and attempt to teach a dog how to fry an egg a hundred times, but it will never make one.

it will always be beyond them
>>
>>17179627
if thats what enlightnened is then i hope i never become one of those people.

>>17180338
thank you, i wish i could explain as good as you do.

>>17181657
i already lived an empty and bitter life for 22 years, i feel better than before even if i somehow feel more pain.

>>17181865
Sure.
>>
>>17179235
hes my favorite music artist, mind sharing yours?
>>
>>17181865
Says you, while trying to change his mind.

Don't get me wrong, you point is as right as it can get.
But you use your point in a quite wrong manner and you will hurt people plus yourself when you continue like this.

See, what you say belongs in your head and your heart, but not on your tongue.

There are people who make a change and there are people who preserve it.
I believe we understand eachother well, do we?
>>
>>17182083
I wasn't necessarily trying to change anyones mind. I just like arguing and I'm bored :^)

And no I don't understand what the fuck you're babbling.
>>
>>17181610
>What he said couldn't have been further from nihilism. Clueless.
He rejects the idea of spiritual powers, implying enlightenment would only be mental imagination. Either you don't know what nihilism is or you don't properly understand what OP said, useless.
>>
>>17182098
Ofcourse you don't.
Let's argue about it then, hero.
>>
Mildly interested. Sum up your platform, OP. We may assist each other.
>>
>>17182236
Except that the existence of "spiritual powers" never was a prerequisite for enlightenment to be real. Lmao clueless, still.
>>
>>17182648
That's what I said, you don't understand OP's post as you don't know what enlightenment is.
>>
>>17182663
Okay so the only way out of this fine soup is you explaining what it is that you thought OP said in OP.
>>
>>17176505

If enlightenment means to have one's load lightened, to live with awareness without sinking, then other people may pick up on that person's mood, and so they spread enlightenment. Individual drops of rain make the earth wet.

If you see the enlightened person as a Jesus or Buddha figure, then it would seem they dont have much of a hope in spreading their enlightenment, except to a very small few.

Perhaps it is more effective to have a billion cult leaders instead of a handful. Or maybe enlightenment should be seen as one cornerstone of a greater triforce, and strength and courage its different but equal counterparts, and the challenge is the search for a master bomb, in evading the forces of evil long enough to blow a hole in the face of the pyramids (White House) and killing the demon king inside, then making a wish to relieve everyone of their traumas, thence starting a golden age. What do you think?
>>
>>17182663
did i deny the existence of those powers?
maybe i never met a real enlightened person but they all just seem to sit around and hope that theyre power will do things for themselves.

>>17182648
i never talk to deep about what i am planning on the internet, i dont plan on leaving /x/ anytime soon so we might be see each other again, ill use DA picture.
>>
>>17176523
didn't you know? enlightened people all get a lot of psychic powers.
>>
As an enlightened being, I can tell you people don't deserve to be saved
>>
>>17183610
I guess i am selfish.
>>
Would you prefer existential despair to contemplative apathy?
>>
>>17176505
They are the only ones able to show others how to achieve enlightenment, besides the self to the self.
Being enlightened implies you are at peace with this reality and realize there is a greater reality that you are moving towards. The only way to move toward this greater reality is to be at peace with this one, so it would not make sense for them to even try to change it, because the same problems will keep reoccurring unless the individuals change themselves, so it is pointless, and being enlightened allows you to see this.
I think that sums it up.
>>
>>17183721
seems like a good way to control smart people so they do nothing.
>>
There are groups of beings out there that form organizations to further common interest. For those that are ready, you can contact one of them if you want to do more than think tranquility into the void. The worlds are an open form for all forms of expression including those that sit and meditate or those that grab a weapon and start swinging. One of the most known groups is the Knights of the Temple also called the Templar Knights, also called The Knights of the Round Table. There are many others, you can find them if you ask. However, if you live by the sword you die by the sword.
>>
File: 1439449325737.jpg (87KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
1439449325737.jpg
87KB, 1024x850px
I hate it when people get to a point in life where they use all their gained influence to wall themselves off from "troublesome" things because they think they've been through enough to stop living life.

You stop when you die. There is no way off this ride.
>>
> itt: all these "enlightened" people with no psychic powers
you aren't enlightened. you only spread these lies and slander to pretend you really are enlightened and show off but that takes you further and further from enlightenment. if you really were enlightened you could easily confirm that by doing some psychic powers.
>>
>>17184004

what do you mean?
>>
>>17178052
Thats not how it works brother
>>
>>17184274
I usually dont mention this because it might have been coincidences but i feel like i killed 2 people in my life just by being extremely angry at them and really 'wishing' for it. i also think i managed to make a guy in a motorcycle fall.

>>17184336
i do worry about the spiritual, i just dont bother talking much about it since anyone can claim to know the real thurth about it.
>>
Change what? Everything is as it should be
>>
>>17180011
Such such such
Maybe his actions reflect his thoughts, how would you know, you are not him. And desu if you say that they don't, with what logic does.he make desicions then?
you're reflecting your own problems on him, I know you'll learn
>>
>>17181657
This guy knows
>>
>>17181973
>You are those people already
>>
>>17176717
>anything
>wrong
Theres nothing wrong with murder or the intention to murder. Wym?
>>
>>17183610
Only god knows
>>
The problem with being enlightened (a seeker of knowledge) is that most won't believe, the skeptics will call you a phoney, and then proceed to shill away. Most of the time the knowledge you leave will simply be dismissed, and forgotten.
A light may shine in the darkness, but the darkness will never understand it.

But do not let that stop one from becoming a seeker, all the answers are there if you search.

Tldr: people don't want to see so they don't. Enlightened being/s opinions are disregarded by the masses.
>>
>>17184357
I feel like I just cracked a really fragile shell, the first step is to stop lying to yourself, something even easier is to stop lying on an aninymous imageboard, lies and any kind of deceit or illdoings take you farther from the happiness you obviously have reached before
>>
>>17184389
just an small example:
In my hometown there is a known politician that steals whatever he wants and has caused the death of people against him.
not everyone in my town can tell for sure he did but i can because of my 'lucky' position in life.
if he tries to eliminate me, am i wrong to eliminate him first?

>>17184410
maybe i misunderstood your post but when did i lie? i never mention those things because i usually consider just a great coincidences but decided to mention them now because many here seem to fully believe in those powers.
>>
>>17184408
Tldr; the words you say will be unheard, your actions are what will be seen. Any enlightened being who preaches a sound word but steals from his students or does ill things is farther away from the truth than his students
>>
>>17184418
Not wrong at all. Nothing can be wrong. If you are enlightened then youd know about the nondual nature of things. Of there is no duality, there is no right or wrong, sacred and savrologious. Everything is sacred! Nevrophilia is a holy act, and murder too, just like praising god is holy.
>>
>>17184431
you really think you need to be enlightened to know about that?
>>
>>17184441
No, but an enlightened person would know.
>>
>>17184418
You're not lying if you put it like that, but you claim enlightenment and your opinions seem to be really shaky, ever changing when asked about the origin.
For example
>I dont worry about spiritual stuff, it can be taken care of when I die
>actually I do worry, but I tell myself I don't have to.worry,
What do you believe happens after you die? because imo theres two roads to reach enlightenment, one leads to psychopathy where nothing matters at all and you're free to hurt others however you wish because of the.belief that life is short and theres nothing else to it.
The other road is the path of love, when the being realizes that even when he has all to gain, nothing to lose by doing evil, theres a force that enforces love and compassion, and the root of that power cannot be found with logic and science.
I cannot.explain it better than this, I am sorry
>>
>>17184447
>>17184431
This is the other side, choice is yours
>>
>>17184455
You are eternally wrong. I am not the other side, there is only one side, one enloghtenment.
I simply represent the quickest way to enloghtenment. If anything, you are the morally "wrong" here as you prevent others from realizing the nondual enlightenment by saying something is better, worse, right or wrong and another thing is the opposite.
>>
>>17184447
i am not sure what happens after death to be honest, i feel like i would be lying if i try to answer this. for most of life i thought death meant the end of everything but i am not sure anymore.
is there no inbetween? i do not wish to hurt anyone that is not hurting others. my problem is with people who hurt just for physical shit.
>>
>>17176505

I am not enlightened. I am not special. I simply have knowledge. Experience. And IT IS my responsibility to help as much as I can. And no one, and nothing can change that.

Many have tried. People dear to me. "You're dragging yourself down, dealing with those people"

"You're wasting your time, and they'll end up rubbing their negativity on you"

Man, I stopped at least five people on the border of suicide. Tell me I don't fucking try. Stopped a good 20 more from self-harm. Even if only temporarily. That's two weeks they didn't cut. Two days they didn't attempt suicide. Any of the two could have been their last day.

So many people out there, crazy, lost, angry, afraid.

If you're even slightly happier, don't flaunt it. Let it at least trickle down onto them. It'll make a difference, believe me. And its not for the select few "enlightened" either. Anyone can change someone's life. And that thought alone put my suicidal thoughts away.

And, man, I feel so much happier, knowing I tried. Its so much better than never knowing what you could have done. Never being more than just a bystander in someone else's life.
>>
>>17184469
Why dont you fuck goats? Why didnt you encourage them to cut? You would set an example to others showing nonduality and the true face of samsara - a delusion
>>
>>17184462
No matter how many times I lie to myself, I could never justify killing, raping, etc
I agree, everyrhing is one, but we are creatures if free will, and something higher than us has given us a morale, and free will, emotions to guide us to make desicions. But complete understanding of a unified one is only for gods, duality has been made along with all the colors and such to make it easier fir humans to operate. But you, you are the ones this world is ruleb by, the people who have given up on the udea of good, because of all the bad he gas seen. Dont let the evil ruin your heart
>>
>>17184466
Im very religious myself, and the reason I even replied to your first post was because it struck a chord with me abd I apologize, no one prove what happens after death, but as long as you follow the trail of not hurting other people I believe you will find what you're seeking for, we are all seeking for simething, kind of like a puzzle with pieces missing, but imo as long as you recognize good and evil, love and fear as separate you're good.
>>
>>17184484
My heart serves only Mahadev, my heart is solely with God. Mahadeva has created everything, including duality and us. He stands behind every action, every cause and conditon, it can all be traced back to him. He is holy. Of he created everything then everything is contained within him. Everything is prt of him. Everything. Is. Holy.
I acts solely out of love. And my love is unconditional. My love surpasses roghts and wrongs. My love for murder is the same as my love for another human being. I see no differences, and thus love everything.

Rape, murder, piss and shit shall replace mass, praying, whine and holy foods.

HARE HARE MAHADEV!
>>
File: f7seRdN.jpg (1014KB, 1200x834px) Image search: [Google]
f7seRdN.jpg
1014KB, 1200x834px
The big lesson from enlightenment is this:

Most people are not worth helping.
>>
idk I spend my days taking care of people. Collecting stuff to give away. I don't sleep much, so I can clean houses. My do gooder schedule is full till maybe next year, when maybe I get some sleep.
>>
Interesting how you included die antwoord. I was thinking a while ago, yolandi and ninjas are both vegan. They are aware of the harm the animal industry is causing to the planet. Yet they never talk about it or try to convince people to follow their ways. It's almost weird knowing how destructive the industry is, and to just never mention it. Don't you care about the very world you have to live on? I just don't understand.
>>
>>17184546
Killing animalsslowly and painfully is a holy act. Why would yolandi prohibit it?
>>
>>17184546
i am vegan, they used to talk about it on their older works but i think right now they are focused on getting their names known...i hope they go back. i dont think we can live in a reality without a single death but if i can avoid some, ill do it.

>>17184524
if that is true i guess i am selfish and i am doing it for my own gain?
>>
>>17184572
i might only be talking out of my ass but i feel like they are trying to get the older works known so people can see the real message they are trying to give...whatever that message might truly be.
>>
>>17184564
Haha Wut?

>>17184572
I guess it's good they mentioned it once. And I don't think we'll ever live in a 100% murder free reality either, but what's going on right now is ridiculous. Billions of animals are abused and tortured their whole lives and it's causing most of the air pollution, and eating all the grains that could feed every hungry being. It's all so wrong and fucked up that it only makes sense to me for this to be the number one priority. I wanna do something about it, but when I think of how unbalanced and wrong our current state is I almost wanna accept it and give up... It makes me so fucking depressed..
>>
>>17184604
Seioursly. Theres nothing wrong with animal cruelty. Saying that is saying that god, or just in general the source is not holy. My guru required quite a bit of zoophilia to make me understand. I also used to be againts animal cruealty
>>
>>17184616
Even if you are serious, animal cruelty is just one of the many major issues the meat and dairy industry is causing, you understand?
>>
>>17184572
Do you know how many small animals are killed by farming? There's blood on your hands.

Also, do you have some kind of algorithm that alerts you whenever it'd be possible to inform someone that you are vegan?
>>
File: 1318036714228.jpg (16KB, 625x371px) Image search: [Google]
1318036714228.jpg
16KB, 625x371px
>>17184524
Epic truthy.
Worse: Most people actively try to tear you down when you try to help them. It becomes corrosive to your peace of mind and before you know it you've learned to hate.
>>
File: Spider-Man-kiss.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-kiss.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>17176505
Rather poetic.

Didn't expect that from a grown man that calls himself "Ninja"

Can one person really change the world?? I used to think so, but realized that people are far too greedy and only concerned about their bottom line.

Besides, anyone who's ever come close either gets bought off or killed, usually the latter.

We have become,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E
>>
>>17184636
we all have blood in our hands, doesnt mean we shouldnt care about avoiding as many as possible.
and yes, i do tell everyone i am vegan i dont even have a name anymore. i just call myself vegan all the time.
>>
File: Smug Alert.jpg (11KB, 324x257px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Alert.jpg
11KB, 324x257px
abandon thread
>>
>>17184645
i like his new music but i see it as a mask, i guess ill never know his intentions unless i talk with him which i doubt it will ever happen.
my death is fine as long as the idea keeps living.
>>
>>17176505
I think enlightenment is being able to take care of yourself without any help. You need no one. That is not to say you don't need the services or products provided by other people but that you can pay for them and don't need handouts (had to say that for the #feelthebern faggots).

If you are self sufficient then you are freeing up resources for some other person who's a needy little bitch. You probably shouldn't try to save the whales or go to Scientology protests if you can't even make your car payments on time.
>>
>>17184673
Regardless of their intention, I must admit, their music's prutty gud.

And Yolandi... god damn. Would wife that little demonic looking pixie.

Who knows if we even die? There's no telling what will happen, so make the most of and enjoy what you can
>>
>>17177050
this nigga won the thread a long time ago.
>>
File: Donker Mag.jpg (134KB, 1500x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Donker Mag.jpg
134KB, 1500x1486px
>>17184673
Some decent songs.
>>
>>17176505
I guess I still just feel like myself.
>>
>>17176553
>is that a real question?
Yes it is, you fuckhead. Get the fuck out of your own thread if you think every goddamn thing worth saying is somehow blatantly obvious to everyone.
>>
>>17184740
look at his older works if you have the extra time specially constructus corporation
>>
>>17176813
>>17176906
>>17176964
>>17179226
>>17180011
>>17180338

>working
>working
>plans
>proper actions
>actions
>actions

idk if you are all the same anon or not

but i do know your nothing more than a politician. you only allude to a "plan", never detail your "actions".

i love animals and believe i should help them.

i'm a vet tech, i foster dogs and cats for a non profit rescue, i volunteer to assist dmv's with free spay and neuters in chicago.

you see what i did there? i made a statement and followed it up with examples of how i support that statement.
>>
>>17185008
what you do is very good but i really doubt anyone will try to stop you for doing that, i guess thats not the case with other anons.
>>
before the thread dies i just want you to know ill start posting with da pictures and with the name sirgamez, i really enjoyed this thread and i woud love it if some of you keep questioning what i believe.
>>
>>17184482

Well, I'd have to grow a dick first.

Then I'd have to ask you to reconsider the possibility of the benefits of a lobotomy.
>>
>>17187147
>pretending this hard to be fem.
>>
>>17187473

Lmao
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.