[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't been able to sleep in the dark for 3 weeks now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tree house.jpg (398KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
tree house.jpg
398KB, 630x450px
>haven't been able to sleep in the dark for 3 weeks now

Fuck sake. All because I for some reason hallucinated a woman with a veil on looking all sad at me while literally sitting on the side of my bed. She also happened to look golden and bright.

After about 4 seconds of staring at the thing I leant up and started randomly grabbing out at it, then laid back and it was still there. So I busted out my laptop for light and it started to "swirl" away.

It wasn't even that terrifying really, but the thought of something even more sinister popping up get me to no end. Has anyone else ever had this, you know without having psychosis? I haven't seen anything since.
>>
gets me to no end*
>>
>>17175250
I don't have any consolation for you OP except to say that you're not alone. I've experienced similar things and I know other people have too. I converted to Christianity to deal with my shit but it wasn't a quick fix. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17175250
Robot here. What kinds of emotions did.you feel during this? Also any type.of.drugs used recently. And were you half asleep when you saw this?
>>
>>17175334
The thing is I wasn't scared at first, so I felt nothing but being calm if anything with a bit of disbelief. I let out a quiet "what the hell" while I pawed at it but that was it.

I was a little sleepy when it happened, but one it happened I got up to turn the light on and didn't go back to sleep till day light so I know it isn't a false awakening. Now at night I feel fucking shit scared and have to have the light on, and feel very uneasy.

>>17175319
Is it really that common among people? and has it really happened that much to you that you have become Christian? sounds like you were terrified, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>17175364
once it happened*

Sorry the mistakes, it's like nearly 6am here and I'm super tired, yet I still can't seem to shut off.
>>
>>17175364
Oh, and no drugs other than maybe 4 cans of beer that night.
>>
>>17175364
Now granted this is all sorta religious type talk but from what I understand a lot of archangels appear with a golden glow. What did this things face look like? Old, young?
>>
>>17175375
You need some sleep. You're only going to get more paranoid as you stay up longer. See if you can stay with friends or just leave the television on. Sleep on your side, and just know that the sleep deprivation and stress might end up causing you an episode of sleep paralysis, but you'll be okay. Hold something soft and comforting near your cheek. If you have any lavender essential oil, maybe dab a drop on the top of your pillow. Be at peace and rest.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40KB, 250x200px
Bumpin'. I would like to know more.
>>
>>17175250
where is this and when do I move in?
I'll fight your ghost or whatever. As long as I can live in this tree fort.
>>
A golden aura can represent overwhelming positivity also wisdom or some shit. What ever it was it had good intentions. I'd try to be.more welcoming and see what happens. And since you're a robot you're probably not the happiest of.people so idk. Stop being a bitch and see if this thing comes back.
>>
>>17175404
>>17175476
lol good intentions. Sure guys, that is beginning of every fucking horror film. It's a demon, be careful OP
>>
>>17175561
Everything is a fucking demon to /x/
Op don't lose sleep over this. What ever happens happens good or bad.
>>
This truly is a remarkable coincidence. Just last night I was awakened by an extremely bright golden light (mind you I was still disoriented from awaking) and in the corner of my eye a sudden flash occurred, and what looked like a women with a veil appeared on the side of my bed. I was quite startled for a bit, but whatever it was it didn't sinister in the slightest. I ended up just dozing off a couple minutes after, truly bizarre.
>>
File: pedo_lizards_fuct_my_mind.jpg (84KB, 878x658px) Image search: [Google]
pedo_lizards_fuct_my_mind.jpg
84KB, 878x658px
>>17175432

This. You are lucky you hallucinated something positive and you will only feed into your paranoia if you continue to stay up.

Drink more beer, find some melatonin, and go to bed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.