[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursing Someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m37rd0bib11rrdazqo1_400.jpg (61KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m37rd0bib11rrdazqo1_400.jpg
61KB, 320x211px
How do I curse someone? I'm not looking for that person to die or something. I want them to break a leg, or to lose their job.

Can /x/ help?

Oh, dont download the image.
>>
Go malaysia, go find a bomoh
Bring a picture and hair strands from the person you want to curse.
The bomoh eill need it
>>
>>17174018
Just pay some nigger thug to break leg of your enemy.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (153KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
153KB, 334x500px
>>17174018
it is written:
"Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. "

again:
"But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

leave these matters to God, OP
>>
>>17174057
/thread
>>
>>17174018
Why do you want to hurt them?
>>
>>17174018
>I want them to break a leg,
If you don't want to get caught, wear a mask, and smash their leg with a metal baseball bat.

>or to lose their job.
Work up the courage to sabotage their employement.
>>
>>17174018
>Oh, dont download the image
>Tumblr
You sure as hell is right about that.

You can fuck right back off to there.
>>
>>17174018
There are couple things you can do, that I've learned in Hoodoo, Santeria and Wicca. Anyone who is not of the fluffy bunny wiccan reality could educate you how to curse someone.

Look up Goofer Dust.

I've also heard of putting the victim's photograph in a lemon, and then sticking the lemon with nine rusty nails. Leave it in a bowl, and set it somewhere to rot.
>>
>>17174112
You don't use a metal bat you shitter. You want a nice, heavy wooden bat. It'll do most of the work for you.
>>
>>17174018
Lot of different ways, wouldn't reccomend it though from what you said because curses aren't easily controlled and get out of hand almost routinely.

If you want to curse them consider building a small effigy(kind of like a voodoo doll) probably need to incorporate some of their hsir, teeth or blood. Then light some incense and burn it along with slips of paper with writing cursing/damning them. Remember, curses need hate, as much of it as you can muster.

Again I really don't reccomend this because you have no idea how severe it will be and you're just as likely to hurt youself as them if you manage to do anything at all. Maybe see a shaman or your local equivalent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.