[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1425097898113.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425097898113.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Talk about lucid dreaming

also offering tips and advice if anyone wants.
>>
>>17172159
I've been trying for an entire year, 14 months exactly. I can recall five to six dreams each night ( l sleep 12 hours per night in the dark) l tried lots and lots lf reality checks, from the mirror, reading, the clock, pushing my fingers through the palms, pinching my nose and trying to breathe, but nothing worked. I had dreams where l could read well written messages and write them in my dream journal, the time doesn't change when l look away and l can see a nice reflexion of myself in mirrors. What the fuck anon, l'm not making this shit up, my dreams are vivid as fuck but nothing helps, what the fuck do l do
>>
Eh why not, I've never been able to, so I'd like some tips
>>
>>17172193
Regular lucid dreamer here. Reality checks in dreams are a load of shit unfortunately.
What you need to do is set alarms at short intervals, 5-10 min gaps usually works best for me.
It works when napping but I find it works best when you set alarms for every 5/10 mins 60-90 mins before you need/want to get up in the morning. It makes you drift in and out of sleep and becomes lucid for me, best tip I can offer.

Also before you go to sleep, as you're drifting just imagine shit, I mean anything. Really, the crazier the better. I find my dreams begin to take from there even well before REM kicks in I find it helps with vividness if you struggle with that also.
>>
>>17172196
well what are you having problems with exactly?

>>17172193
>>17172209 has some good advice.

another thing you could do is visualize a rope dangling down from your ceiling and visualize yourself grabbing the rope and pulling yourself up out of bed. just keep visualizing it and eventually your dreams arms will grab the rope pull your dream body out of your physical body.

it;s best to do this after 6 hours of sleep so set an alarm for six hours after you fall asleep.
>>
My lucid dreaming is strange indeed. Im totally aware can make choices but am very much a slave to the rules of the dream world, very rarely can i break them and do anything cool (Superpowers). Ive been lucid since a child and have been able to fly 1 time. tips ?
>>
>>17172209
>>17172228
Thanks for the advice, my only lucid (l wouldn't even call it lucid) was when l was in sleep paralysis, l could move freely and decided to walk and see if l could do anything but woke up a few seconds after, will try your techniques thanks
>>
>>17172233
if you are having trouble flying/using super powers the best thing to do is ask a dream character to show you how to do it. it sounds stupid but it worked so good for me. just go up to a random person and say "show me how to fly" or whatever it is that you want to do and most of the time they will do it which tricks your mind into thinking that you can do it to. often times in lucid dreams are minds still stay somewhat grounded in reality which is why some people have trouble with super powers. once your mind sees other people doing it in a dream state it should become easier for you to do it.

>>17172253
no problem. just a word of caution though with this technique, you will become lucid in your bedroom and everything may be completely black. all you need to do is walk out the door. you might fumble or stumble a bit trying to find the door but once you open it you should be good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.