[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello! I found this book with a logo and no title in a bookshop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hello! I found this book with a logo and no title in a bookshop. I couldn't see the title, but i feel i have to buy it. I can't come back to this bookshop. Do you know the symbol? And the title?
>>
>>17171578
Buy it.
>>
Looks like Native American/Hopi-style art.
>>
Seems like some chakra.
Look at the books recommended on /x/
Some guy wrote there, that the right books find you.
>>
Also, did you try opening it?

>Thing about judging, book and covers here
>>
Whats the table of contents?
And the back?
>>
>>17164253
>>
>>17171581
Yeah, seems to be a Hopi, Navajo or maybe Pueblo symbol.
>>
Cool story, OP.
>>
>>17171584 OP here
I forgot to write that the bookshop was closed, i was far from my city and i will not come back there in the immediate future. I'd like to find the title, so i can order the book from an internet bookshop
>>
Its kids colouring book
>>
>>17171636
No kidding?
>>
It's "The Mountain Shadow" by Gregory David Roberts
>>
>>17171578
Tibetan/hinduism symbol? Chackra like anon said.
>>
>>17171578
It's the yantra of the goddess Kali.
>>
>>17171578
Some "tantric" thing. Something to do with manipura chakra maybe? Probably not, but it does look like a visualization symbol
>>
>>17172383
Yantra, basically the word for machine in Sanskrit. They are used to tap into the power of the god or goddess each one is linked to. Very similar to segulah in Hebrew mysticism.
>>
>>17172227
This.

Kali Yantra.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.