[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aliens hate us and want us to suffer >reptilians hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1440096446333.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1440096446333.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>aliens hate us and want us to suffer
>reptilians hate us and want us to suffer
>government hates us and wants us to suffer
>demons hate us and want us to suffer
>the ego hates us and wants us to suffer
>the system hates us and wants us to suffer
>nature doesn't seem too fond of us either
>fucking vibrational shift on it's way thats gonna make everything worse for everyday folk

What is this; multi-dimensional pacman?
>>
>>17171050
You forgot

>god hates us and wants us to suffer
>>
>>17171050
>>17171079
Yeah, we're not a well-liked species.
>>
We must have done something wrong. What can we do to make it right?
>>
>vibrational shift
Stop buying into new-age, spirit science bullshit.
>>
>>17171148
Give up your wife
>>
File: 1358123631404.png (258KB, 1023x642px) Image search: [Google]
1358123631404.png
258KB, 1023x642px
>>17171166
Have fun with a mundane, consumerist existence
>>
File: SelfieSticksGoneWrong.jpg (34KB, 470x478px) Image search: [Google]
SelfieSticksGoneWrong.jpg
34KB, 470x478px
>>17171187
I love when silly people assume shit. Are you sending these replies via freegan wifi you wired with hemp wires through a tree? No? So you're a consumer using a service brought to you by a company? Nevermind the phone/computer/tablet you're using. How's it feel being a consumer?
>>
>>17171187
Unless you're piggy-backing on a neighbor's wifi using a recyled or stolen computer to make your post, you have no right calling someone a consumerist.
>>
File: 1439221125493.jpg (52KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1439221125493.jpg
52KB, 500x671px
>>17171203
>He can't tell the difference between 'wanting' and 'using'
>>
>>17171050
>>fucking vibrational shift on it's way thats gonna make everything worse for everyday folk

Care to explain this retarded statement?
>>
God doesn't hate us. I'd rather have an interesting game of pacman and look for my own strawberries and grapes when they appear rather than have someone spoonfeed me my experience
>>
File: ThatEveryoneKnows.jpg (41KB, 625x499px) Image search: [Google]
ThatEveryoneKnows.jpg
41KB, 625x499px
>>17171217
You're still consuming. You gave money. You're "feeding the beast" or whatever silly bullshit that you're buying that someone sold you.
>>
File: 1438966102739.gif (2MB, 276x199px) Image search: [Google]
1438966102739.gif
2MB, 276x199px
>>17171050
Through suffering we gain insight, perspective and experience. Suffering is part of the path to knowing, the other part is the resolve to overcome it.

All there is to the world you see is suffering, because you are weak willed and do not have the resolve to fight for something better.
>>
>>17171343
So right.

Anyways we like our suffering and the thing we suffer from that we are not giving it up that easily, that creates even more suffering and then you suffer from not wanting to suffer anymore. How sad wanting to be happy can become ?
>>
>>17171050
I find it very easy to believe that we may be the most hated species in the universe.
>>
Loosh farming
Loosh farming
Loosh farming
>>
>>17171343
>black people hate us and want us to suffer
>muslims hate us and want us to suffer
>>
>>17172323
>23
>>
>>17171050
>>aliens hate us and want us to suffer

Then why aren't the politicians telling us about them?
>>
>>17171169

Can I just close my heart chakra to her and call the cops or
>>
>>17171203
did you know?

consumerist and consumer are actually two different words. Whoa! And did you know they mean two different things? Wooooow! And since you don't understand these words apparently, maybe don't use them in an arguments? Because you'll sound like an idiot.

just for fun:
>Full Definition of consumerism. 1 : the promotion of the consumer's interests. 2 : the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically desirable; also : a preoccupation with and an inclination toward the buying of consumer goods.

just so we're clear, a person who buys something like a laptop or internet access is not necessarily consumerist. Knowledge is power :)
>>
>>17171050
>everything is bad
Frogposters are such faggots.
>>
>>17172323
Mmmm tastes good
I love grief and despair
Stupid humans.
>>
Soon, anon. Assuming we can master FTL travel before ths sun explodes, we can be that overbearing extraterrestrial presence on some other poor planet.
>>
>>17171050
They don't hate us, they just don't care.
>>
File: 1444794320781.png (355KB, 814x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1444794320781.png
355KB, 814x1244px
They hate us cause they ain't us.
>>
wisdom from buddha:

suffering is inherent in the nature of things due to impermanence; nothing is permanent, therefore everything we cling to changes, fades away, turns often for the worse, including what we consider 'ourselves'. in youth, in health, we prosper and enjoy, but in the inevitable process of aging, we lose our powers and look back on youth as like a dream. ensnared as we are by an interminable craving for pleasure wherever we can get it, we continually perpetuate our own suffering by engaging in pleasures and become attached to them. the ancient buddhists saw life as nothing but ill, worth escaping from by attaining nirvana, which implies the fading away of the will to be.

"to be or not to be, that is the question", as shakespeare wrote in macbeth. may it be that we will our own suffering by generating repeated existence via craving? that death is not the end but merely a transition to the next body as we wander endlessly through samsara. in an impermanent world, what permanent happiness can we find? thus the buddha led many to extinction.

it seems to me that the real problem of life, when you really come down to it, is your fundamental attitude and approach towards existence. is it a boon or a curse? would you like to have children who have suffered for long like you, perhaps even more, because of the few good moments? or would you rather die out and not create new beings of your kind just to suffer senselessly, without purpose, without meaning? lots of intellectuals struggled and struggle to this day over buddhist logic about existence but what if thinkers like nietzsche went insane, not from disease, but from failing in their personal fight against buddha? by affirming life, criticizing the buddhists as pallid enemies of life, yet aging himself unto death, finally perceiving with the crystal clear vision of a buddha, the impermanence and therefore the futility of all things and supreme logic of attaining nirvana?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.