[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: for anon.png (70KB, 1158x562px) Image search: [Google]
for anon.png
70KB, 1158x562px
Has /x/ experienced encounters with them?
>>
THEM
>>
>>17169787
Why isn't AP discussed every time they're brought up? The two should go hand in hand.
>>
Snorkel Cows are not frog-like.
>>
heads up to summmon one
Know what you want:
You have to be 100% sure of what you want well in advance. All your desires and wishes should be well formulated in your mind. This ritual is not something you do on a whim or because you feel like it. The better you are prepared, the more likely the chance of success.Start by making a list of things you expect from the succubus. No need to write a letter just bullet points are sufficient for now. The actual letter will be written during the ritual. If it’s Sex you want then be more specific on how you want it. Sex is to universal by itself.
Tools
Some tools are optional during the ritual, however these will help you intensify the ritual by adding a great deal of focus to your intent (Letter). Here is what I recommend:A candle (Optional)
There is no specific need for a color. However if you have access to an true black candle, you should use that.You can also use a tea light if you have no candle.|If you cannot use a candle/tea light then at least use a dim light.
A fireproof bowel
You will use this when burning your letter. Make sure it is big enough for the whole letter. The last thing you want is your apartment burning down.
>>
>>17169822
>heads up to summmon one

What does "one" do with a nuMMMber after you summmon it?
>>
File: farrrrrrt.jpg (105KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
farrrrrrt.jpg
105KB, 491x500px
>>17169822
>A fireproof bowel
>>
>>17169822
>Start by making a list of things you expect from the succubus

What if I expect the girl to make me a girl?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.