[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are we realllly having ALOT of earthquakes lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: earthquake-corp.jpg (113KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
earthquake-corp.jpg
113KB, 424x283px
Is it just me or are we realllly having ALOT of earthquakes lately?

End Times sign?
>>
1) "a lot" is two words
2) There are always earthquakes, look here's just one week's worth in California:

http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/index.html
>>
Thanks grammar police
>>
>>17169543
Caused by fracking if you're in Oklahoma
>>
They seem to hit every day somewhere...
>>
1) He's right, it is two words and you look like a retard when you get it wrong. You look like someone proud to be a retard and who intends to remain a retard for as long as you can when you pull the grammar police card.

2) Aside from fracking, most of the planet is well within the expected ranges for earthquakes. Fracking won't destroy the earth either. It'll just fuck up a lot of infrastructure and a bit of land, generally costing people a lot of money and a few lives.

If you really want to get on the "Land going nuts and fucking shit up" train, try Yellowstone. That shit won't destroy the whole world, but it'll certainly fuck up the American midwest, AND it could go off at any time. Problem is that "any time" means it's equally likely to go off tomorrow as it is 60,000 years from now, so the odds of it happening in our lifetime are pretty slim.

Still, you know. Fun to think about.
>>
Thanks anon hope it makes you feel superior to nag someone about their grammar on an /x/ thread
>>
>>17170571

No one enjoys feeling superior to retards, man. That's like feeling proud about being taller than manlets.

We all just want there to be no retards around us, and education is a good start for that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-22-01.png (390KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-22-01.png
390KB, 1280x720px
>>17169543
This just recently happened in canberra australia, aurora activity appearing before strange ball flash then ball and aurora dissappear
https://youtu.be/bIeZkE2DkjM

>something involving the magnetic inner workings of our planet is starting something big, earthquakes in one spot and highly charged energy releasing from the opposite sides of the planet
Australia has also been experiencing earthquakes, sinkholes and alot of unusual light in the sky australia
>>
Theres just been an earthquake in india killing a few people
>>
A guy said one's going to raze Washington soon. We're in the window now and I've noticed more quakes since he made the prediction.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17114922/

>What if real?
>>
>>17169543
>End Times sign?
It's called fracking, you dumb nit.
>>
>>17169543
>Asking about end times

>Boohoo guys, the world is complicated. Please tell me I'm relieved of my responsibility for the world and my environment by saying there's a higher power messing things up anyway and we can't do anything about it.

Fuck off.
>>
>>17169543
No just tectonic plates shifting or the great turtle moving, for the flat earthers
>>
>>17171089
Sinkholes aren't caused plate tectonics or magnets or whatever. They're caused by erosion of limestone by water.
>>
>>17171362
it's turtles all the way down senpai
>>
>>17169557
Do you even know how to 4chan? As in reply to other people's posts?

>>17170380
Great opinion. Just incredibly subjective and pointless without evidence to back it up.
There also "seem" to be a lot of rabbits on the countryside these days...
>>
Hostile much faggot?
>>
>>17172012

Huh. You're actually a young teenager. Not in the condescending pejorative sense, but you're actually, what... 15? Am I close?
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (2MB, 2400x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
2MB, 2400x2880px
>>17171353
>>
>>17171327
>Read about something that literally happens every day
>Suddenly become more aware of that
>OH MY GOD SO SPOOKY!
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17172154

He's not wrong. That's why every single generation since the creation of the myth of the end times at least toyed with the idea that they lived in said end times.

When you deal with the fact that the end is not nigh, it means you have to keep fixing and improving shit like every other generation before you, which is a pretty daunting task.

It's easier when this is it, world is fated to end, don't bother improving anything anymore because god is busy doing his whole cleansing of the earth thing. Yeah you might get blown up by a volcano or eaten by an earthquake, but then the afterlife kicks in and you get rewarded for being a basically good person, right?
>>
File: Nasa Destiny.png (296KB, 474x348px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa Destiny.png
296KB, 474x348px
What's the meaning of this picture?
>>
>>17172314

Married men wear gold wedding bands. I put some luminutti pictures next to them. It's a conspiracy.
>>
>>17169543
All that negative energy got to be released some how.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448705598945.jpg (38KB, 526x813px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448705598945.jpg
38KB, 526x813px
http://earthquake.usgs.gov
>>
>>17170273
I am an Okie that comes from Muskogee.
>>
File: 1446296844382.gif (262KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446296844382.gif
262KB, 500x385px
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
>>
>>17169543
It's not you; it's "confirmation bias" at work.
>>
Whats dat???
>>
>>17169543
and if it's HARP? it's a theory, but can be the source to earthquakes and without leave traces
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 388x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 388x187px
You're welcome.
>>
Wow...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.