[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone explain this shit? So as i'm leaving work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wtfisthis.jpg (154KB, 1300x941px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.jpg
154KB, 1300x941px
Could someone explain this shit?

So as i'm leaving work today i plug my earphones into my phone and i can hear some random room. No media or apps playing and i'm not in a call but my headphones are beaming noise from somewhere.. i can hear heavy rain and i think i can hear somebody typing/photocopying, oh and a phone rings all the noises are frequent almost like a seamless loop. It was also raining where i was but the noise continued when i was miles away before i restarted it.

Is my phone bugged.. wtf is this?
>>
If you really wanted to know what was wrong with your phone you'd ask on >>>/g/, but since you asked here, this is what you want to be told: "DUDE! It's like alien space ghosts trying to contact you because you are THE CHOSEN ONE!!!"
>>
>>17168505
Very nice faggot, i asked /g/ they told me to ask you fucks.
>>
>>17168509

Free Clue: If everyone keeps telling you that you need to go somewhere else it means no one wants anything to do with you. You're a loser.
>>
>>17168530
You've got issues man, i'm asking for technical/strange experience advice and you unload your angst on me..piss off
>>
Reminds me of this phone call my mum said she used to get occasionally
>late night
>phone rings
>she answers, "hello?"
>HELLO? HELLO?
>what she describes as "warzone noises" in background
>hangs up

Or when she phoned my dad once, and all she heard was "some sound like someone grinding bones between their teeth"
>>
>>17168489

you keep auto dialing the gay sex phoneline where gays photocopy their buttholes and send pic to you
>>
>>17168541
I got no clue what that was but you can try /b/
>>
Is this the first time your phones done something like this?
>>
what kind of headphones are they?
>>
>>17168849
Must be a virus. Your phone has AIDS!
>>
>>17168489
>>>/g/
>>
>>17171694 refer to

>>17168509
>>
Headphones plugged into.the small mm jack cause FM receiver in smartphones to activate I.think you were getting crosswave interference. Or it is a demon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.