[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone remembers that guy from when they were a kid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pants-down-pee.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pants-down-pee.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
That guy who pulled his pants all the way down to piss. Later in life, it would all make sense because that guy would turn out to have some form of autism or be literally retarded. I’ve seen this trend hold true every single time with one exception, this guy named Rick. I grew up in a small everyone knows each other town. I saw the same people in elementary, middle, and high school. I guess you could say I knew Rick all my life. One of my earliest elementary school memories was everyone having to look at Rick’s pasty ass every time they had to use the bathroom. I never talked to Rick then, even as a small child, nature’s warning signs were obvious.
>>
Until our sophomore year of high school, I didn’t say one word to Rick. Forced teamwork projects had been a thing all throughout school but it wasn’t until sophomore year that I got paired with Rick. As we talked over the project, I found him surprisingly normal. What was even stranger was that at that point, Rick was a ladies man, he got all the girls. As soon as we had a break from the project, I asked him what his secret was to getting all the girls. He laughed and asked me if I really wanted to know. I told him that I did.
>>
“Well” he said “I rape them and threaten to kill them and their entire families if they tell anyone.”. I thought he was messing with me and I told him he didn’t have to tell me his secret if he really didn’t want to. “No, I’m dead serious, he continued, everyone thinks I’m retarded so I’ll go to a mental institution instead of jail if I ever get caught.”. “But why?”, was all I could blurt out. “This is the best time to get prime teen pussy, that’s why” he said casually. When I recovered from my shock, I asked him “Teen pussy? What are you talking about Rick? We’re teens too.”. He gave me a smug knowing look and continued, “I’m actually over a thousand years old. I’ve been pretending to be retarded ever since elementary school, do you really think a child in elementary school has the mental capacity to pretend to be retarded as an excuse to rape girls?“. “But Rick, people don’t live to be a thousand.” I said. He slammed his fist onto the desk and said with finality, “I’m not human, I’m a vampire.”. Later in life, Rick had his name legally changed to Jeb Bush, married a Mexican and is now a presidential candidate.
>>
>>17165448
That was decent
>>
10/10 makes me want to pull my pants down when I piss at a public restroom
>>
lmao i remember going in the bathroom to see one of the retarded students from the special education class straight up sitting ass first in the urinal taking a shit many a time lol :D
>>
>>17165443
Yes I remember them. They turned out to have some sort of disability. Why is this in x though?
>>
I saw one retarded mongoloid just straight up fuck some other tarded guy who had his pants down peeing in the urinal once.

The one getting fucked started spinning his head around like a head banger screaming and yelling. He was screaming "NO GOOD! NO GOOD!" while the tard was grunting and thrusting into him. He started yelling too and screaming "HEY RICKY HEY RICKY HEY RICKY." Needless to say I got the fuck out of there.
>>
Im that guy, 18yo and still pull my pants down all the way. Its literally the best way to pee
No autism, doing great in high school and im not too anti social
>>
>>17165443
If I'm home I piss that way.
>>
File: 1335233397481.jpg (28KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1335233397481.jpg
28KB, 236x285px
>>17165555
>quads
Checked.
>>
>>17165443
I had a friend and I rembered him doing this when we were around 6

He grew up to be a total sperg

Kek
>>
>>17165555
what's up phillip
>>
>>17165555
Gay. Fake. Gake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.