[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lucid-Dreaming.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucid-Dreaming.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone ever had lucid dreaming?

I have; and many signs and small details keep repeating and I really wonder why, because lately my dreams have had repetitive patterns and scenarios.

If you've had a lucid dream or knowledge about it, why does my consciousness blur out the faces of the ones I hold close?

Please, let's discuss this deeper.
>>
>>17163631
Faces are hard to visualize usually. Try looking at yourself in a mirror. I've been getting back into doing lucid dreaming, and had 3 out of the 5 days I attempted it. Also, your mind tends to work with some patterns, you'll have dreams about familiar locations or events.
>>
>>17163660
Feeling like the pre-conscious state of mind is digging up unconscious feelings and I constantly try to find a connection between the dream scenarios and the ones in real life.

I have a good life, nothing and no-one is bothering me so I don't understand where all this is coming from. Let's not make this about me, but I feel like an answer would do great.
>>
>>17163679
Personally, I think dreams are fairly random. If you're having bad dreams, I wouldn't say you're unhappy or anything. It maybe represents your fears, but nothing to be concerned about.
>>
>>17163721
When I got my first lucid dreams, I had them mostly under control each time I had one. I used to have one almost every day and now I've lost that control. I can understand my actions, but not make the decisions I used to be able to make.
>>
>>17163748
What type of control are you trying to do? It's been the opposite for me, when I first started, I couldn't do much. Now that I'm trying again I have a lot more control.
>>
>>17163783
I mean, being able to walk around first person and then experience the third-person view used to be easy for me. Picking up objects, sometimes even flying; but now it doesn't work that way. I once or twice had a thing where I interacted with a person, making that person do sexual things with me just because I "made" that person do it.
>>
>>17163902
So you can't interact with dreams? Just watch them?
>>
>>17163783
I usually dream very controlled, then think about it when I take my half an hour shower in the morning. That was my ritual. Since it's winter vacation now, I guess going out of that certain ritual made me lose some functions in my pre-conscious state.
>>
>>17163914
I have a certain interaction level, just not as much. I am totally sure of the fact that I am in that dream state when I'm dreaming, it's just not much control anymore.
>>
>>17163928
The key to dream control is completely believing you can do the things you're trying to do. Best of luck getting back into practice, I'd recommend trying to do that ritual again.
>>
>>17163962
>[
Will try indeed, getting back on that horse may be difficult to me now since I've had these blurred semi-controlled dreams for about a week now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.