[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all of reality happens in one single moment. really, this means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

File: crazy-writer.jpg (70KB, 604x523px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-writer.jpg
70KB, 604x523px
all of reality happens in one single moment.
really, this means we will return to a point/plane where we will have completed everything here, and no time will have passed for "us," yet we we ill be able to have all memories of our time here, and see all points of spacetime, and transfer information or return to do repair.
this is how the spirit functions.

also from this point we will be at, we will be in the position to create possibility as well.
happy world traveling.
>>
>>17163081

one moment of what?

Who is " us" and what is "we".

How do you repair something without knowledge of how to fix it, or that it is broken?
>>
Best post.

Do your part kids, you're either here to enjoy the ride or enhance it for others.
>>
>>17163095
1 minute of existence

humanity

esoteric bullshit.
>>
>>17163095

The knowledge is within, just listen to silence and find the answers.

>>17163102

I don't think you're understanding, completely.

It's beautiful, not bullshit.
>>
>>17163097

"Hey kiddy winks, papa bear here to tell you to enjoy the rollercauster. Do your best baby blues because you're here to furnish the attraction of this beautiful circus, happy trails!!! See you at burning man my little ones!!!"

You both must onto some cracking esoteric fancies.
>>
this explains why i have these dejavues.
i am here to repair the damage
>>
>>17163126

I wouldn't call it that, considering the majority of people I encounter are part of this circus.

We're just people, man. Like, relax and stuff.
>>
>>17163137
there are two sets of possibility, if you include the possibility that you can continue fresh at the point of nothingness, and continue further even after everything you have done here.
assuming your live is the same until certain points of your life ["impossible", people older than you would be going through the same lifecycle and would influence you differently owing to their different place in their own journey.], or something along those lones, you will be able to see defects in your timestream that you can rectify.
OR:
you can render your life completely inoperable on a fundamental level, requiring your life to become capable of always being selected for improvement.
the more flaws, the more lives.
especially when you have so many flaws that you make flaws trying to keep up with the flaws.
focusing on your talents and skills is more important, i'd say.
>>
>>17163168
dude i dont want anymore lifes.
i just want this to be over with.
>>
>>17163178
say that when you can see every choice you ever made in your entire life.
every haunting decision that ever woke you up at night to ask you an opinion.
every love you could have had.
every world you could have discovered.
every heaven you could have enjoyed.
>>
>>17163206
and knowing just by knowing them that theyre destined to be yours.
>>
>>17163206

every breath you take
every move you make
every bond you break
every step you take
every single day
>>
>>17163178
Forget the back of the clock
>>
>>17163221
STOP HAUNTING ME DEMON!
>>
as back up assurance to listen to me, i have a perfect government form and im working on realistic AI.
did we want finding me to be easy or hard, i cant remember.
i forgot during all that time i spent looking for myself.
>>
>>17163222

>3222
>3
>222
>3x222=666

Confirmed

>>17163223

And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?
>>
>>17163221
its just a metaphor for the spirit.
imagine a jew, sitting in a cave praying for assurance of heaven

"what, a way to transfer consciousness through one experience to another? sure i can do that.
here you go"
*feels like piece of bug machine*
oy vey our lord is the greatest.
its nothing more than condensed information.
im pretty sure its the reason lucifer got sent out of heaven.
horribly efficient.
>>
>>17163229
probably.
email me to get on the AI testing brigade.
incoming like 4 months tops probably.
#baseofconciousness
>>
You belong to me now
Ain't gonna set you free now
When those girls start hanging around talking me down
Hear with your heart and you won't hear a sound, just STOP
'Cause I really love you, STOP
I'll be thinking of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkf5Q0APkyE
>>
>>17163238
the way you test ai is play an rpg game.
i think im doing my job correctly.
but do i only think that?
>>
There was a Door to which I found no key:
There was a Veil past which I could not see:
Some little Talk awhile of Me and Thee
There seemed - and then no more of Thee and Me.
>>
File: enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg (55KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg
55KB, 625x430px
being the guy is a hectic maze of balancing forces of arrangement as they pass through my viewpoint.
if theres anything you want to make sure gets in my perception do it while we have time.
guarenteed canon
>>
I'll stick to Elder Scrolls: III

But go on, I'm intrigued...
>>
>>17163206

People can't change, the high feeling and life-as-theatre stuff is trampled by lived experience.

A higher intelligence would realise how futile the struggle would be, and seeing past the allure of the senses; which are subject to apathy and weariness from repetition, cease to delight in them. He would then have to live for other reasons in order to choose to come back, and I can think of no good ones.
>>
>>17163270
the basis of will is focus, intent, actions.
basically; becoming aware of your surroundings, choosing avenues of potential based on those surroundings, and then selecting one of those potential avenues.
its easy enough to represent that.
>>
Angels and demons be all hard at work lately. How do you tell the difference between a legit angel or a demon posing as an angel?
>>
>>17163319

How the post number ends, of course.

Signs. Signs everywere.
>>
>>17163312
realised how futile struggle was: yes
allure of senses:holding strong.
i dont know what the problem is.
the reason to come back is to put your dick in more stuff and see how much you can change every life, while the spirit tries to direct you in the most enjoyable way.
>>
>>17163328
They both have the same vague as shit hallmark whenever you ask them something. They both seem to like witholding information as well.

Its all a lie onion, just layers and layers of lies without any way to really distinguish the two possibilities even with the gift i have been given
>>
>>17163312
my higher intelligence actively gets me to not realise how futile the struggle is, so i can keep doing it as simply as possible.
although desu the more futile the struggle the simpler it is to do.
>>
>>17163178

I just want a life where I'm not molested as a child by a twisted family, only later to be abused by the so called "beautiful" women who are so called "interested in me".

So much love! (retards)
>>
>>17163335

>without any way to really distinguish

Look inside m8, you are the angels and the demons. But you are aware of this and in control, at least you are now. Make the right decisions, like realizing this isn't just another vague response.
>>
>>17163338
you'll have it.
dont let anyone hold onto you too hard.
the point of life is to be free from being trapped.
imagine women who treat you well.
>>
File: Oops too busy.png (26KB, 405x224px) Image search: [Google]
Oops too busy.png
26KB, 405x224px
Anybody want to tell my why Cleverbot won't respond to me?
>>
>>17163330

That might be true of farm animals content to chew grass and fuck whatever but it doesn't apply to man.
>>
>>17163366
dunno, hes talking to me.
>>
>>17163354

It's like you've never heard of 'society' or 'television' or 'media' or 'illuminati'
>>
>>17163379
are you saying you are more than a man?
that you would shun your body of its needs?
the urges of the body are not a weakness, they are a great strength.
i am here, i exist alongside you.
we can enjoy ourselves in this plane.
that is a rare luxery.
we need to think about how we can get more.
>not ankhing.
>>
>>17163388
its like you hear too much about those things.
>the illuminiati
hehe.
>>
>>17163388

Who are you talking to?
>>
>>17163354
How am i supposed to tell the difference between what i want to be true and what really is true. These are kinda high stakes we are playing for.
>>
>>17163398

I think it's clear that people are afflicted by their passions, and not so much advantaged by them.

The existence of Sex is a blessing, the overemphasis of it a path to vice and an unhinged nature.
>>
>>17163407

The person quoted.
>>
>>17163440

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkwE04_9Y70
>>
>>17163355

hippy bullshit, doesnt undo the past

How self centered and egotistical to assume I haven't already tried that 1,000,000 times?
>>
>>17163544
Just like calm downnnn and like and meditate mannn it's alll goooddd mmmmk

Focus on ur third eye and in2ishun
>>
>>17163544

Tbf It's self centred and egotistical to assume visualising hot babes who care about you will cause them to manifest.
>>
>>17163544

Maybe Anonymous is saying you should try harder.
>>
>>17163555

if an infertile woman visualises an unguarded pram hard enough, will the opportunity for baby snatching manifest? And does it mean it's ok to snatch the baby?
>>
>>17163579

Most people have destroyed their capacity for visualisation through TV and video games, so it's a hopeless task for them in the first place.
>>
>>17163555

All of which is terrible advice from unqualified sources that I should be reaming for being so shit.
>>
>>17163579

Most likely with the correct combination of action. Manifestation isn't 100% thought process. If you were able to snatch the baby, then you deserve it.
>>
>>17163592

Do you not know that Buzz Aldrin and the NASA people visualised going into space a lot as boys and that's why they ended up being rocket scientists and astronaughts?
>>
>>17163591

Did we visualize the video games and TV and the blocking of our visualization?

I think you're just full of shit and the laws of physics are a bit more complex than "LOL USE UR BRAIN TO IMAGINE TEEHEE LOL IT WOOOORKS TRUST ME I HAVE NO PROOF AND EVERYONE ALREADY DOES IT AUTOMATICALLY ANYWAY BUT TRUST ME LOL I WATCH LOTS OF BROWN PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT MEDITATION AND STUFF SO AND I VISUALIZED SOME CRUSTY HIPPY BITCH AND WENT TO SOME SHITTY GRIMEY RESTAURANT AND FOUND HER LEATHER CARCASS AND KISSED IT ALL OVER _ONCE_ I'M QUALIFIED!"
>>
>>17163620

not to mention the process of "visualization" itself is unfun, thus it's an incomplete method of being satisfied.

Hippy.

Bullshit.
>>
>>17163620

Relax, just breathe in 70% of your breath and exhale until the last 30% and breathe in again. Do that for 10 minutes, making each breathe last five seconds, then do the visualisation.
>>
>>17163637

Maybe you're of a level where simple visualisation is too primitive. A caveman rubs sticks together for hours to start a fire, but a modern man is able to use a bow saw, or a lighter.

What I mean is have you ever considered practicing Kabbalah?
>>
>>17163145

It's not a circus it's a special type of prison
>>
>>17163440
thats the point.
what you want to be true is really true.
because when you reach the nothingness at the end of existance you get to experience the entirety of the action to be sure that you got your reward, as well as make sure that you get what you want out of the deal.
>>17163453
ergo, a path overemphasising vice and unhinged nature will be blessed.
karma just lets you feel even more fetishy about fetishes.
so it does its job of justifying appreciated viewpoints just fine.
>>17163544
because every time before this, you just listened to the spirit in the decision it made for you, instead of making a decision of your own will and understanding.
>>
>>17163694

Have you ever considered Hitler is my BFF and you're a faggot?
>>
>>17163745

Unluckily for you my will is for you to never post again.

Lets see if it works, you absolutely retarded fuck that deserves to get hit by a bus I "visualize".

I also hear if you fart in a jar and throw it at a woman's feet she will bow down and fall in love with you. I don't need any proof because I'm a retarded hippy like you.
>>
>>17163745
>so it does its job of justifying appreciated viewpoints just fine.

You realize how much of a condescending cunt you sound like when you speak using more words than what is necessary without a concise and clear point, right?

Or are you auditioning for some entertainment industry job and the Jews want you to sound pathetic?

Either way; kill yourself.
>>
>>17163757
too bad negative energy doesnt exist anymore, and has entirely become nothing more than just a figment of imagination, and only positive thought energy has any manifestation in the spirit realm.
that last one is actually true tbjph.
whats with all the shitposting.
is it because i have come?
welcome, spirits of humanity.
>>
>>17163784
actually, i use more words than necessary with a very specific, concise and clear point.
i only speak with a pure description of my intended transfer of information.
and no, this is a hobby, just like working on ai and meditation.
>>
>>17163787

I've never seen anybody speak more words without saying one concrete and useful thing.

Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself.

I might be "shitposting" (nice buzzword champ!) but nowhere near as much as you are.

Kill yourself.

>too bad negative energy doesnt exist anymore, and has entirely become nothing more than just a figment of imagination, and only positive thought energy has any manifestation in the spirit realm.

Tell me how this has any implication to anything ever?

Since when? Since your "greatness" "has come"?

Why? What do you do? Talk bullshit out of your ass with your half-brain on the internet and hide in your smelly trollcave?

Wow! What a blessing!
>>
>>17163745
Lol how does that work and why have i been wrong about everything up til now?
>>
>>17163797
>>17163784

Say this in different words then, this is fucking garble, I can't argue against it because it means nothing.

Like arguing with a baby that says "ga ga goo goo".

>i use more words than necessary with a very specific, concise and clear point.

You don't see that as a misnomer? Do you understand fucking English?

"I use more words than necessary... very specific, concise and clear point!"

Yea; that you failed Logic 101 and you're the dumbest person posting on the entire internet.
>>
>>17163803

This is what shills do... they give "advice" but won't tell you how or why it works, the flooding of creepy voiced "gurus" on youtube will tell you the same garbage over and over, rarely will any of them ever give NEW information.
>>
>>17163815
You sound kind of jealous that you have a shit vocabulary. Is that a clear enough point? lel
>>
>>17163787

Negative energy exists. Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>17163843

The vocabulary isn't the problem, I understand every word, the phrasing objectively makes no sense or is just plain incorrect and needlessly complex.

Besides, "misnomer" is more esoteric than any word used by this poster.

The problem is the phrasing, it's just a collection of words, this is what it means in laymen terms and how they should have said it as it is (which is a fucking stupid thing to say and absolutely untrue, therefor it's condescending garbage):

Original: "karma just lets you feel even more fetishy about fetishes.
so it does its job of justifying appreciated viewpoints just fine."

Laymen: "Karma is sexual and makes you feel more sexual (garble and untrue, incorrect definition of karma), it works to let everyone have their fun! (no it doesn't, it works to correct heinous violent acts)

Do you understand?

Do you understand how much greater my comprehension of English and logical fallacies is to that posters?

Do you understand condescension and the idiocy of being overly complex for the sake of confusion and false superiority?

Do you?
>>
>>17163803
>how does it work
>how does it work
this is the wrong question entirely.
this is the message i bring.
the question is how does it work for YOU.
>>17163815
haha, you baka.
pleasure is its own justification.
something pleasurable is worth doing because it brings pleasure, as long as it brings pleasure, and does not bring harm.
i think sex is fun, it is a good thing, and not a bad thing.
>i use more words than necessary with a very specific, concise and clear point.
i use a lot of words, but really i just say the same thing a few times in a few different ways, to make sure that anyone can get it as long as they understand a piece of it, and hopefully have a more complete understanding if they can comprehend the entire selection.
>>17163896
i was actually just referring to my own having opened up my chakras and gaining a karmic sense to understand the background of my thoughts and understanding more completely.
since karma actually relies on shared experience, even though the reaction i recieve is based on a reaction based on universal response, and so gets disgusted at fetishes, i still enjoy them, and can still know i am justified by sharing in those experiences only with people who enjoy the experience i share with them.
>>
>>17164062
>you thought i wasnt being literal.
and the god peaks through~
>>
>>17163081
Hey man, you're the guy that wouldn't answer the horsefucker emails. I'm the guy that said I've never seen you before because I hide all the shitty threads you post it. Skimmed this one, guess what?
>hidden
>>
>>17164072
horsefucker?
just searched my inbox, nothing.
i do remember that other thing.
have fun, see you hopefully.
>>
>>17164062

Pleasure isn't intrinsically good.

I've played bible black dude, I know.
>>
>>17163335
Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho, don't trust me.
>>
>>17164142
no, it is, but just because you enjoy something that doesn't mean that other people will
>>
>>17164142

He's a child molester, this is how that kind of poorly evolved brain farts out thoughts.

"Lol yall cowards dont even rape kids it feels GOOD and nobody is HARMED because I STOP when they cry too much after the rohypnol wears off!"

Zero intellectual abilities.
>>
>>17163215
I'll b miss in u
>>
>>17164388
if youre who i actually think you are, neat.
>>17164256
the path for enlightenment has always been a search for who one is, and identifies as.
i merely state that pleasure is a good indicator of who we are and what we enjoy.
>>
>>17163095
one moment of time.
us and we are everyone, they are both plural words defining groups.
well, the point is, after its done, you will have all knowledge, and will have the knowledge of how to fix it, and exactly how it is broken.
technically we all have stuff that we have set as being important in our lives from previous cycles, and other than that we just have to fuck up as best we can.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.