[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are demons allowed to buy your soul while you´re sleeping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 1450743906688.png (101KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1450743906688.png
101KB, 327x333px
>haven't slept in over 30 hours
>Finally drifting off to sleep
>Forgot what the dream was about
>half asleep half awake saying something like, "I give my soul to hekate"
>have eyes half open and there is a shadow nun sitting on my desk looking down on me with a monalisa smile, everything is hazy
>whole body is paralyzed. Cant move and cant scream.
>lasted for around a minute, the ghost nun just got closer and then farther away and then closer.
>Finally get up, turn on all the lights in the house and make some coffee at 4am

I googled up on stuff to make sure I didn't have any medical problems and I think it was just sleep paralysis, and the shadow thing seems to be a pretty common thing when you get it.
Is this paranormal or just normal?

I'm pretty spooked.
>>
>>17162839
Yep - it's even half off since you're not even conscious.
>>
>>17162874
That doesn't seem very fair at all.
Is there like a demon court where I could contest this? I thought they didn't mess with innocent people.
>>
>>17162882
No we're all sinners so we're all available.
>>
>>17162839
>Is this paranormal or just normal?
normal
>>
File: 1451452739770.jpg (13KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451452739770.jpg
13KB, 302x225px
>>17162888
I haven't even done anything.....
My crime was just staying awake for too long.
The only thing I know to do is pray a bunch and go to church.

Which church will help me? There aren't many catholic or orthodox churches around here, and the protestant ones don't look very holy...
>>
>>17162902
calm down, it's just sleep paralysis
>>
File: soul.jpg (38KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
38KB, 300x321px
>>17162839
It's ok, you couldn't have sold anything, since it wasn't yours to begin with.
All the souls of this world were sold a long time ago.
>>
>>17162882
are you asking if hell has lawyers? of course they do.
>>17162902
temple of hekate is still taking new members. we'd love to show you the difference between scary and evil. we are the former only. and no its neither new age nor satanic. this is the old school shit.
>>
File: 1449965491927.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449965491927.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>17163134
I mean I'm really worried.

I looked into this Hecate thing and it doesn't look like something I'd want to ever join. Its lame, and the whole thing looks extremely girly. Even if it were cool, its not very cool to just trick someone when they're not conscious.
>>
>>17163199
oh shit. i just realized now someone took it as a brandname for their wiccany version of it. didnt mean any of the ones with public websites.

listen dude, i know her enough to know that she won't treat what you agree to do in a dream all the seriously. she just was just amused and wanted to test your courage and get a look at you after hearing her name. she doesnt need to buy souls
>>
>>17163199
also nice dubs :3
>>
File: 1443746396826.jpg (41KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1443746396826.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
>>17163234
I don't get what you're talking about.
But unless there is some spirit being that lets me shoot lightning out of my hands and teleport places, I'll stick with Jeebus.
>>
>>17163334
well jesus is a cool guy so i can't find fault with your choice on that one ( and yes, this is the helatefag saying that to you ).
>>
What's this temple of hekate thing? If it's taking new members, I've got time to waste.
>>
>>17162839
>doesn't sleep for 30 hours
>mental exhaustion
>begins to hallucinate from lack of sleep
>2spoopy4me

Go to sleep you fucking moron
>>
>>17163390
the mysteries of Hekate. its one part of a larger group focussed on the ancient mystery traditions of the greeks, romans and egyptians and their ancient forms of magick in the form of an online secret society. members get to join as many as all or as few as none of the individual traditions based on their interests and aptitudes
>>
>>17163427
Or it's RP.
>>
>>17162839
Dude, it's Hekate, chill. Not like it was Abbadon or Chamashmael.
>>
>>17163626
What exactly is the difference?
>>
>>17164137
Hekate's the goddess of magick and is actually pretty chill. Abbadon's a high demon and Chamashmael is a succubus.
>>
RP thread is shit
>>
File: 1448151909196.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1448151909196.png
85KB, 246x246px
>>17164167
If she is chill why did she bully me?
>>
>>17164411
She was trying to communicate and your fear got in the way. Do a mediation and approach her as if a mother.
>>
File: PGM_Hecate.jpg (250KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
PGM_Hecate.jpg
250KB, 1280x853px
>>17162839
> TFW hekate
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 2024x1497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 2024x1497px
>>17164411
gods test people. it wasnt bullying. just being able to get past the fear of her is something she looks for. she isnt mean unless someone asks her to be ( she is generally amoral in regards to fulfilling curses from my understanding of her. though i could be wrong on this part specifically ).

hekate radiates fear. eventually people acclimate themselves to it and stop feeling the current but its just her nature. shes a guide in dark places and leads people through them safely. but she does lead them through those places specifically because it builds bravery and trust that she feels will benefit us. she does a lot more that but this seemed the most relevant to bring up.
>>
It's definitely abnormal, not paranormal.

Of course, it is called a PARAsomnia, and not much is known about it scientifically.

I've experienced once, and only once. It was in a 200+ year old Spanish villa in the middle of nowhere. I'm convinced there were spirits there, because I've literally never encountered the phenomena before or since.
>>
>>17163334
>too girly
>posting MOE girls

fuck off, you idiot. I'm calling samefag on you.
>>
>>17162839
you had a scary !!!!dream!!!! and it made you wake up before your body fully awoke and have sleep paralysis, and in your literally half-asleep state you had another dream
happens to me all the time, welcome to the club
>>
>>17164825
dreams are portal to the paranormal, gods and scary spirits
>>
>>17164852
oh fuck right off dude
dreams are manifests of your imagination. if you spend all day on a paranormal image board, you're going to start dreaming about satan and hecate and asmodeus and rosier and boobooblahblah and doodoo dah dah

Message to OP, if you want to stop dreaming about spooky shit, stop reading paranormal fanfictions
>>
m8 it's called sleep paralysis. Basically, u wake up, can't move, and very often, there's gonna be some sort of demon in ur room. It's just a hallucination.

It's all normal
>>
>>17164886
no its a real super demon coming to your room and eating your soul. trust me, its in the bible
>>
Guys, sorry for this, I'm getting out of the topic. But what do you guys know about Dagoth
Sligguth
Ilkthalon?
>>
>>17162839
Yeah, sounds pretty standard.
>>
>>17164908
dagoth is a god from morrowind
sligguth is from marvel comics
ilkthalon is just a bunch of letters thrown together to sound cool
next
>>
>>17164914
So usefull dude...
I'm talking about Demonology
>>
>>17164914
Dagoth Ur was just an Elf who used the tools of Kagrenac to steal power from the heart of a god.
>>
>>17164928
unless you're reading some super underground demonology fanfiction or have stumbled across something so esoteric that even the david icke types haven't archived it on the internet, then they're not established demons
>>
>>17164947
Thanks m8
I'm just curious, nothing more
>>
I wouldn't worry, OP, Hecate is pretty cool. Don't let the christcucks scare you, they want you to believe that anything that isn't their bloodthirsty war god is "evil", "the devil", or "from hell". Everyone should chose what god/goddess they feel matches their own ideals best.
>>
>>17164914
niggerath is one of them cuckthulew gods.
>>
>>17166578
tru
>>
weeaboo faggots deserve to be raped by a demon for eternity
>>
>>17162839
>whole body is paralyzed. Cant move and cant scream.

It's called sleep paralysis. People have it happen to them all the time and hallucinate seeing various shadow figures. I've personally experienced it exactly once in my life. Saw two shadow figures and heard them speaking in gibberish. It actually sounded like an actual noise not how you percieve 'sound' in a dream. Trying move or breathe was very difficult and I had to 'pump' my nervous system to finally be able to move. Reached out and grabbed one of them only to have my hand go through it. Once my hand pierced them it was like my brain stroked off for a split second trying to make sense of it before they vanished.
>>
>>17169437
Pretty much the exact same experience, only with one figure - jumped up and punched "him", felt pretty dumb after I realized it was just a hallucination, probably a shadow on the wall

Although I do like the fact that my first reaction to "something is in my room" is "attack it"
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.