[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone do my birth chart too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: birthchart.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.png
19KB, 480x640px
I'm 26, female.
Thanks guys!
>>
bumpu
>>
File: 34.png (64KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
64KB, 800x473px
>>17160588

You are going to be raped, senpai... by a bear

Bear-Rape !
>>
What do you want to know?

>inb4 I get inundated with a million requests
No. I will only do OP's.

Also, you ever ask /div/? >>17155027
>>
>>17160776
No, didn't know that thread existed. But I may try as well!
>>
>>17160588
give me a minute, i'll read you. you just want a generalized personality reading?
>>
>>17160821
yeah, and maybe predictions about when I'll get married / if I'll have a successful career?
>>
>>17160829
gotcha. gimme maybe 10 minutes
>>
>>17160829
not surprised you're asking about marriage lmao
look at what you've got going on in house vii, the house of liaisons and partnerships: jupiter in aries, which guarantees popularity and rewards you for taking charge and exercising your own agency. and saturn in taurus, which wants nothing more than to have a stable long-term loyal partnership. in practical terms, this means that you should play the field while you're young and settle down when you're older. you might be glad to hear that given that you have venus in sagittarius, making you a bit of a playgirl. your saturn return is in three years, and then and only then should you think about settling down.

your career will be just fine. you're a capricorn with mercury in capricorn, and your capricorn sun is square your libra ascendant. that is an ideal combo for a management position -- you can focus totally on your own advancement and others will still see you as a fair and judicious person.
>>
>>17160939
thanks for the reading! i really hope i'll find someone marriageable when i'm 29-30
>>
>>17160588
>analyse my birth chart with pseudoscience
>I'm a gril btw

Holy shit fuck off cunt
>>
>>17160956
wait wait!! i think something is fucked up and this isn't your chart. when is your birthday? what month?
>>
>>17160965
january
>>
>>17160988
and you used cafeastrology.com to cast that chart, right?
>>
>>17161012
yeah i think so. why, what's the problem?
>>
File: unoriginal content.png (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
unoriginal content.png
35KB, 480x640px
>>17161036
i just entered my own birthday and a few random dates into cafeastrology's natal generator and i got your chart every time. so cafeastrology is apparently broken right now. since you're born in january, there's a good chance you're actually a capricorn and that this is your chart. but could you please humor me and do your chart on https://alabe.com/freechart/ ? that way i can know for sure if that chart was really your chart and if the reading i gave was accurate. if it's different, i'll redo it.
>>
File: birthchart3.jpg (91KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart3.jpg
91KB, 500x600px
>>17161083
that's really strange. i got the same result from that other site.
>>
>>17161156
or maybe it's not the same. it looks the same to the untrained astrologer though lol
>>
>>17161156
>>17161161
that is a completely different chart. you're born in late january. you're an aquarius, not a capricorn. cafeastrology is kill. fuck me running.

but now that i have your actual chart, do you still want a reading?
>>
>>17161203
yes totally!!!
>>
>>17161213
your saturn is still in house vii. this time in capricorn, along with venus. you're less adventurous than i made you out to be. you cherish stability on a romantic and existential level. and people (potential partners especially) are prone to see that part of you and mistake it for oversensitivity because you have unaspected cancer rising. that cancer ascendant is casting a shadow over a lot of your chart. you've got your mars and jupiter in taurus, though, and that gives you the impulse to seek out whatever makes you most comfortable and blesses you with unusually good luck when you do that.
>>
>>17161294
Huh, interesting... :) Do you see anything very bad in the chart?
>>
>>17161343
:-)
>>
>>17161343
the worst thing i see is that you have no planets in fire signs. you tend towards inactivity and hopelessness even during the best of times.

being an aquarius with mercury retrograde conjunct the sun is like the triple crown of quirkiness. it's the kind of thing that manifests itself in childhood as an extended irritating "lol so random" phase but which with a little effort can be channeled so that your unparalleled sharp wit can shine through without coming off as grating or overly insistent upon itself. most people have it under control by your age. ever thought about being a comedian?
>>
>>17163193
Lol I used to be extremely quirky and weird, but I've definitely learned to control except around close people. No I don't think I'm outgoing enough to be a comedian. Pursuing a career now in law.
>>
>>17163271
huh. lots of law students hang around astrology threads, i've noticed
>>
File: 2016-01-02 14.53.53.png (293KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02 14.53.53.png
293KB, 540x960px
Does anyone use the app Aquarius2go

It's pretty neat

If I could also get an interpretation?
Please thank you
25/male/Aries
>>
>>17160588
It says here that you have to re-do your taxes.

You somehow forgot to put some of your earning there.
>>
File: File_001.gif (136KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
File_001.gif
136KB, 957x673px
Female 21
thanks in advance
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.