[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Scariest experiences?
>>
>>17159860
One time I was playing Minecraft and a creeper exploded in my house out of nowhere.
>>
>>17159860
One time I was having a piss and the lightbulb popped and I pissed on the seat.
>>
>>17159860
One time I was playing minceraft and i saw herbrone!!!!!!!111111!!1!
>>
One time I was laying in bed and heard a noise in the kitchen so I went to look and it was mum making some cornflakes.
>>
One time I came home frome school at like 4 o clock and nobody was home so I had to stay in by myself until like 5 o clock. Many brix were shat.
>>
One time I was browsing the Internet, scrolling through my favourite paranormal forum. It was sort of like right now, now that you mention it. So, I was scrolling, desperately seeking the creepy fix I needed. On and on I scrolled, before a particular image caught my eye. I clicked on the thread, authored by a certain "Dank Memer". Something was wrong here, I knew from the start. I glanced at the image, and it appeared to be a cartoon squid with cancer. I closed it as soon as I could manage. Bad vibes. There was something wrong here. The thread itself, I hadn't really noticed up until this point. I can barely recall this without losing my shit. My palms are sweaty as we speak. I'm nervous. Here goes. The thread was low-quality, and against the rules. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The once-great board had fallen to "Dank Memer"s and shit-quality threads. Truly horrifying. It made me want to gouge my eyes out and jump off a bridge, but I persevered just for you. Someone needed to know. People have to be aware of the dangers of being a 14 year old redditor on the wrong fucking website. It can kill a board.
>>
One time i saw this documentary called Supernatural about these two brothers who fight demons and vampires and ghosts and werewolves sometimes. I watched it for 10 minutes and almost died. Why doesn't the government do something about it?
>>
>>17159945
>yfw
>>
>>17159927
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: lilgrinchy.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lilgrinchy.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
>>17159995
>mfw
>>
>>17159860

One time a was fucking this stranger women in the dark, and when I turned on the light it was OPs mom
>>
One time me and my skeleton friends were at this very new house, fresh painted and everything
Lights were off so we thought nobody was home, my skelefriend dared me to go inside, i was already shitting bone dust at this point, but told myselfs real life isnt real, so i went in anyway and when i was inside i thought whoever lived here couldnt be a skeleton, then i saw this scary closet, probably purchaced from IKEA the same week, I knew I shouldnt had done what i did but at this point I didnt care, so i man door hand hooked closet door and human popped out
>>
Han Solo died. That was the scary moment.
>>
>>17159860
yaaay
a dumbest story contest!
>>
>>17159860
One time, I was on Dota 2 boosting my MMR and then the enemy team picked Phantom Lancer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.