[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did extraterrestrials help humans win the American and French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Garrus.png (786KB, 916x824px) Image search: [Google]
Garrus.png
786KB, 916x824px
Did extraterrestrials help humans win the American and French revolutions?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (97KB, 523x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
97KB, 523x490px
Sure. Why the hell not?
>>
>>17159547
probably
>>
>>17159547
When you play Mass Effect multiplayer, what kind of character do you use?

>Salarian Engineer reporting in
>>
File: ayy.gif (885KB, 499x212px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
885KB, 499x212px
>>17159547
lmao
>>
>>17159547
Not sure, but I could ask my ancestors.
>>
>>17159584
ADEPTS ONLY
I really like the awakened collector and the fury. But, I do use the vorcha sentinel, asari sentinel, and th geth engineer.
>>
>>17159881
I used to tear shit up as the Salarian Engineer. Carried an SMG as my only weapon and my abilities would cool down in something like .6 seconds. Incinerate and Overload the shit out of everything. Could finish entire games by myself.
>>
>>17160077
Same man. My most used weapon was definitely the hurricane because I preferred casters. I just picked the game back up not too long ago. What dk you play on bu the way? I'm on ps3.
>>
>>17160166
Ayyy there we go.

I play on 360, though. Haven't played in a while, but I did play ME1 after it became backwards compatible.

Hoping 2 and 3 join the backwards compatible list soon since my 360's disc drive is finally starting to take a shit.
>>
>>17159547
Sure. There was a turian general in Washington's inner circle, and Salarian constructed a guillotine.
>>
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and thiiis is my rectum.
>>
>>17159881
>>17160077
>>17160166
>>17160334
Man this game. I'm looking at y copy of the trilogy right now. Its got everything i like in a game, the world looks amazing, I want to explore it. I've tried so many times.
But I just don't like it, at all.
I'm sure I'll try again this year.
I really do wish I got it. So many people like it so much.
>>
>>17160967
What game did you start on man? I personally started on 2 and I kind of fell in love. I haven't played 1 yet because I kind of already know the story to it but gameplay wise, it seems that 2 is kinda superior.
>>
I don't know about the american and french revolutions, but they definitely made certain WW2 and the cold war didn't escalate into nuclear armageddon.
>>
>>17159547
Do not bring Garrus into this....
>>
>>17159547
/vg/ officially takes over this thread
>>
>>17159547

>French revolution
Rich upper class got rid of their only real competitors, the monarcy/nobles. Made sure they were all killed. With out monarcy the ordinary people were too free. Hence the new ruling class imposed a monarchy again, but now entirely for show.
>American Revolution
Rich ruling class didn't like their power being limited by the British monarcy, or the abolition of slavery by the British. A minority of US society, but very rich, rebelled.

No aliens. Just opportunistic and scheming financial class. Old money and power being overthrown for new corporations, rich business classes.
>>
Wreck everything with human characters. Perplex everyone in platinum. Drown in alien pussy.
>>
>>17159547
Read that in his voice.
>>
>>17160967
When you play one stat dump into two weapons skills of your choice right away. It makes the shooting mechanics bearable and everything is smooth sailing from there. The series peaks at 2.
>>
File: wrex it ralph.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wrex it ralph.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>17159547
They did. The Council sent some krogan mercs.
>>
>>17161082
1 is a better rpg. but 2 is definitely the better game.
>>17161963
this
>>
>>17161485
I would agree with this.

So what about the next revolution? It seems like there is a lot of noise about revolution, power to the people, etc., and it all seems very manipulated. Who is really fighting who this time?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.