[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill/ conspiracy info Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (230KB, 1920x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Red_and_blue_pill.jpg
230KB, 1920x1086px
ITT you dump all of your infographics, information, videos, and anything else that you consider to be crucial info about conspiracies in the world or redpills.

Things I'm especially looking for:
-NWO
-NASA fakes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJJKRPzgcw
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (422KB, 1500x2149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
422KB, 1500x2149px
>>17158633
Bump. Pic related; its supposedly a leaked document showing an alien language writing system. I have no other information.
>>
>>17160720
Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwYu27sV6w
>>
File: CWi7b2hUwAAPww3.jpg (80KB, 540x798px) Image search: [Google]
CWi7b2hUwAAPww3.jpg
80KB, 540x798px
>>17158633
BUMP
GET YOUR TIN FOIL SNAPBACKS ON BOYZ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiFSsFGzags
>>
>>17158633
https://youtu.be/KqJAzQe7_0g?list=LLtHlq4MMO4Ivayp-RO1kbTA
>>
File: 1450158945883.jpg (65KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1450158945883.jpg
65KB, 500x564px
https://youtu.be/S2EKzoh6AAo?list=LLtHlq4MMO4Ivayp-RO1kbTA
Bump
>>
File: Biometrics.jpg (1MB, 1970x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Biometrics.jpg
1MB, 1970x1420px
>>17158633
>>
>>17160902

The only problem with that theory is US isn't a giant desert.
>>
File: 1441403208971.png (1MB, 958x1623px) Image search: [Google]
1441403208971.png
1MB, 958x1623px
>>17160927
Open ur eyez m8
>>
>>17160927
Turn off the water, you'll have motherfuckers lined up around the block.
>>
>>17160865
Wouldn't it just be easier for Obama to have a fake wife rather than have his real lover dress up and put on heavy amounts of makeup just to look like a woman?
>>
i was military police at an nsa base. fat fucks never liked to lock up there shit. for one snowden was right they spy on everyone no shit. but they handed us out a bunch of blue line bullshit one day about anyone who knows there rights being a threat. there was also a bolto on a guy that the flyer even said hadnt commited any crimes but to be alert because of his political beliefs
>>
>>17161075
bolo my bad
>>
>>17161075
So, where would one start looking to learn 'rights'? I know my Miranda Rights, and my Constitutional Rights and all that, and I've looked into some of that Legal Sovereignty stuff, which is a whole 'nother kettle of rights, but was this referencing a different set of rights?
>>
>>17161093
i was being general like bill of rights and shit like that they empasised the political. gun rights actovatists and shit like that. soverighn citizens they also do not like
>>
>>17161093
two things they did got me real pissed though. the revoked a girls security clearence because she said that the thing they were haveing her do was an illegal order. and one time one of thoose dickheads said i was suspect because i had an info wars bumper sticker
>>
>>17161133
In their defense (what?), the infowars thing is understandable. One of the NSA's biggest threats is Social Engineering/Inside Man Spying. Any hint of anti-governmental thinking is a flag for them to start looking into on a security basis. While most that follow Infowars can be rational human beings, it's still a program that can attract extremists... You know, if her wasn't a CIA Plant/Bill Hicks...
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 600x496px
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 480x479px
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 650x650px
>>
>>17161619
Easy explanation, white girls all look the same
>>
>>17161619
Breaking news: recording fake news footage in your local studio is cheaper than actually flying a reporter to the crime scene.
It's a known fact some TV stations are using fake footage to save money. Doesn't mean the attack didn't actually happen or that there's some kind of government conspiracy. Just jew media owners being jews.
>>
>>17161133
Not this guy, and I won't mention what City I was applying for.
> I applied for local Sheriffs Dept.
> During Poly exam we got on to the top of Gun Control, and if I was ordered to would I be out there and help take away peoples guns...
> I was honest and I said no, and I didn't think anyone would do it since its violates peoples rights.
> Poly examiner told me well it is going to happen, "Trust me, its going to happen".

I ended up failing my Polygraph, the reason I was given was I used Counter measures, ie. I cheated and was controlling my body.
>>
For all my time as a pilot I can tell you guys that chemtrails are in fact real. Chems are also put on commercial airplanes that are only flying domestic, they are stronger and invisible.
>>
>>17161791
I forgot to say, the military would hold these tanks in the back or the cargo so no one would mess with them, but sometimes someone would come to replace them at the airport out of everyone's sight. They force us to be quiet about it and threaten us to not tell the passengers.
>>
>>17160902
>iraqi villagers taller than US soldiers

americucks are such manlets lmao
>>
>>17161802
theres a reason they only send 18 year old kids to fight the war
adults should know better
>>
>>17161796
Elaborate? Please.
>>
>>17161616
Is it just me, or does this look shooped? Don't get me wrong, I still believe chemtrails are a real thing, and a real threat, but the zoomed out tank looks like it had the patent number shooped onto it. Anyone have any other pictures to corroborate?
>>
>>17161619
Maybe this girl is just being targeted by the govt, and they stage terrorist attacks everywhere she goes to fuck with her head. She probably gave an operative a blow-off number at a club or something. Serve that bitch right, mmm-hmm...
>>
>>17161628
They've been using these in animals for almost a decade now. Also in US soldiers.

Any servicemen-and-women will remember the "Peanut Butter" shot they got in BCT, that they were told was penicillin. Tell me what kind of penicillin shot you got later on when you got an STD and see if they match up.
>>
>>17163858
Mark of the Beast.... for now we've been using them for almost 20 years in various beasts... now select men/women... soon EVERYONE Rich and Poor... Free and Slave on the planet will be getting chipped... gotta stop ISIS.. gotta fight terrorists!
>>
>>17163042
The military would just put these huge tanks in the back and tell us to stay hush about it, when you looked at the tanks they would have a bunch of weird names and shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.