[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 is the year we rendevoux with the Space Anomaly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Sputnik_670.jpg (45KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Sputnik_670.jpg
45KB, 670x377px
In 1991 we discovered an object in Space that was neither asteroid nor comet. It blinked on it's own, for one thing. It returns in 2016, and we're highly capable of coming into contact with it these days. What do you forsee?
>>
2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2015...

It'll totally happen in 2016 guys I.. I promise.
>>
>>17156521
I forgot to stipulate - this is a SCIENTIFIC FACT. We actually discovered this thing in real life...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
>>
>>17156546
> 14 second long beer commercial at the start
Dropped.
>>
>>17156539
Where's the proof of this scientific fact?
>>
File: 1451370809801.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451370809801.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>17156511
>Tfw Enclave Eyebot
OP why are you so blind
>>
>>17156539
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, chump.
>>
>>17156573
It has a long code name I forget most of it but it ends as "1991e"
>>
File: AS1.png (365KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
AS1.png
365KB, 480x570px
Are you referring to the Black knight satellite?
pic related
>>
>>17156968
looks like a burnt out second stage booster upside-down.
though with zero depth information and no relative objects its really hard to say. it could be paper thin. I havent been able to find shit for information about the Black Knight
>>
>>17156968
the black knight satellite is believed to be a stray space craft containing the body of pakal the great, an ancient astronaut and one of the first to even attempt such a great feat
>>
>>17157150
the black knight and pakal spacecraft have everything in place basically, seems to have been tampered with which is why we recieve radio signals from them
>>
>>17156511
OP, how about you post a not YouTube link?
>>
I believe OP may be referring to 1991 vg.
>>
>>17157126
> it could be paper thin.
I'm still spooked.
>>
>>17157218
> The uncertainty of the object's origin, combined with rapid variation in the object's brightness in images obtained during its close passage with Earth in early December 1991, led to some speculation that 1991 VG might be artificial in origin. There was much speculation that it could be a rocket body from a satellite launched in the early 1970s when 1991 VG made its previous close approach with Earth. Earlier close approaches to Earth were before the start of the space age.

Okay, I think this might be it... We're in for a real shitstorm if the thing is the size of Mercury or Ceres or something...
>>
>>17157277

It's like 10 meters.
>>
>>17157277
>mercury or ceres
Even an object a few football fields wide would be several megatons in blast power. That's very bad in itself, there's no reason to overkill.
>>
>>17157281
Well, it's pretty weird that they'd talk this way about a small object, saying it has an Earth-like orbit, and all.
>>
>>17157301
Well, we can't take it out if it's going to hit us - it's made of metal! We have trouble taking out things made of rock...
>>
>>17156511
Space is full of weird shit, and no one should forget that.
It could a formation of heavy metals that are sporadically burning. Metal like iron has a really high energy content, burns for a long time when ignited, and in a zero gravity vacuum a burning chunk of it could produce what we'd perceive to be very strange behavior.
We look at far away objects with radio telescopes, then home in on them with an optical. From that we can tell an object is there, we gauge its rough size, see whats in the neighborhood, and look to see what light is being emitted from the system.

Imagine a chunk of rock with a couple rocket boosters bolted to it, and they're intermittently firing causing the rock to rotate in an unnatural fashion. If you were viewing this from very far away you would see an orbiting, rotating mass, that produces a light signature unlike anything else commonly seen among the cosmos.
An asteroid with burning metal on its surface would do exactly that. All that would be required is an oxidizer, and there are tons of solid oxidizers that could be present in its composition.

Space is full of weird shit, but weird shit usually becomes mundane after you examine it long enough.

>>17157126
It actually is paper thin, its a crumpled thermal blanket.
>>
>>17156511

Why a picture of the Sputnik and not the real thing, retard?
>>
>>17157126
Hey friend that is a nice image!! Mind if i save that to my computer?

John
>>
>>17157479
There are no pictures of the real thing - it's in Space! Only been observed twice, etc.
>>
>>17156511
sounds like you're describing a pulsar to me,
a post-star that rapidly spins, its poles are constantly emitting electromagnetic radiation, when it is aligned perpendicular to the earth it appears as if it is blinking because its poles are being aimed at us then rotated away then aimed at us again then rotated away etc.
>>
>>17157687
This object isn't pulsing at a set rhythmic pace which is what makes it odd.
>>
>>17156511
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_VG Is it possibly this?
>>
>>17157712
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_VG

>Possible monolithic structure

>Possible artificial origin

And the final knell

>The uncertainty of the object's origin, combined with rapid variation in the object's brightness in images obtained during its close passage with Earth in early December 1991, led to some speculation that 1991 VG might be artificial in origin.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!
>>
>>17157712
Yes it's that. It's really weird. It's one of the weirdest things mankind has ever had in or near our Solar System, along with thing that made an 'x' out of it's tail, ISON, and maybe Iapetus.
>>
>>17156573
>>17157150
Meme spouting retards everywhere itt.

Neat post OP
>>
>>17157740
Yeah, memes can be pretty annoying, especially other boards memes.
>>
>>17157737
How do you know it's going to sweep past earth in 2016? This source says 2017 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3292170/Is-alien-probe-Strange-object-set-sweep-past-Earth-2017-just-space-junk-Apollo-12-mission.html
>>
>>17157879
It also says the anomaly is just Apollo 12 space junk... Grasping for straws.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.