[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever heard of this album? Maybe its /pol/ tier,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 166[1].jpg (48KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
166[1].jpg
48KB, 422x422px
Has anyone here ever heard of this album?
Maybe its /pol/ tier, but I don't see where else I could post about it since /pol/ would never take this crazy shit seriously.

I listen to a lot of metal, but nothing from burzum, bathory or dissection has been this depressing or made me feel as worried

>Framing Armageddon: Something Wicked Part 1 tells the story of the Setians, who were the original inhabitants of Earth, and are directly descended from the "Great Architect". They are said to have nearly omniscient knowledge. Humans, who originate on a distant planet and have developed space travel, invade Earth in a bid for "ultimate power and ultimate knowledge", killing all but ten thousand Setians.
>The remaining ten thousand go into hiding in the mountains in the east. The Setian High Council, which consists of the twelve Elders and the High Priest, make a plan to get revenge on the invading human race. They plan to initiate "The Clouding", which involves brainwashing all the humans and making them forget their origins. Once completed, the Setians will assimilate into the human race and manipulate history, as deemed by the Domino Decree, by creating religions such as Christianity and Islam to divide the humans. Division would then cause man to succumb to worldly intentions and in doing so, bring about conflicts that would only make them weaker. Once human kind is sufficiently divided after ten thousand years, the Setians will await, as the prophecy told millennia ago, the birth of the Antichrist, Set Abominae. It was predicted that Set Abominae would destroy all of the human race and execute the revenge the Setians have long awaited.

> They were the true inhabitants of earth and they are the direct descendants of God or the grand architect of the universe.
humans.
>>Setians are humanoid anyway but they have different features, they can morph and shift and look exactly like humans.
(1/2)
>>
File: sweety.jpg (25KB, 275x281px) Image search: [Google]
sweety.jpg
25KB, 275x281px
>>17155930
>>when the Setians come back in and mix with humans, they take leadership positions and they spread around the planet, societies grow. But the whole time they are being manipulated by the Setian leaders. They build up the order of the Rose. This is a lodge, like a philanthropic organisation
>>for the whole time they are actually plotting the destruction of mankind.

And some easy googling
>>SETIAN family genealogy and meaning of the Jewish surname SETIAN.
>>Apparently there is some agreement between the Setian Satanists and the Hebrews

And just read these lyrics....

http://www.metrolyrics.com/order-of-the-rose-lyrics-iced-earth.html

Secret organization corrupting "humans" by (((setians)))

http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-clouding-lyrics-iced-earth.html

The inner thoughts of a brainwashed and ethnically isolated "human" in a (((seitan))) controlled world.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-clouding-lyrics-iced-earth.html

I've lost sleep over this.
The album ends with (((setians))) wiping out all humans. There is no happy ending
>>
File: basketball.gif (455KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
basketball.gif
455KB, 640x360px
>>
They're an okay band telling a story. What in the fuck even makes you think there's a deep, true meaning lol. You're just trying to confirm whatever bullshit you believe.
>>
File: Pokerface.jpg (153KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerface.jpg
153KB, 675x1200px
This album is so shitty...
>>
>>17156559
You're just a (((setian))) trying to cover your ass.
>>
>>17155930
Did RicharD Christie play drums on this?
>>
>>17156613
I don't think so
>>
>>17156609
Obviously. Lrn2GoodMetal. You don't see me spouting off the story of Whoracle like it's real, do you?
>>
>>17156641
I think I have pretty good tastes in metal, even if they're subjective. Never heard anyone call Mercyful Fate a shitty band.
>>
>>17156651
Good thing Iced Earth isn't MC then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ao0tVrpNc
>>
>>17155930
>Direct descendants of God
>nearly omniscient knowledge.
>can morph and shift and look exactly like humans

>Humans kill all but ten thousand Setians.

Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>17157524
That's why the (((setians))) want to destroy the master race, its too strong.
>>
File: 1450735215392.png (202KB, 266x339px) Image search: [Google]
1450735215392.png
202KB, 266x339px
>taking the meme too far
>actually listening to metal music
>>
>>17158292
>smug fagime post is smug
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.