[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few weeks ago me and my friend attempted to envoke the demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: flffkjssbdbrjd hf .jpg (8KB, 374x333px) Image search: [Google]
flffkjssbdbrjd hf .jpg
8KB, 374x333px
A few weeks ago me and my friend attempted to envoke the demon "Orobas. It was very shoddy and shouldn't have even been attempted because of our lack of experience and equipment to do the ritual effectively.

5 candles pointing north east west south and middle on a table

the outside of the table was sprinkled with a line of salt for some reason, a poor attempt at "protection"

within the table contained the candles and his sigil, hand written on paper. Outside in the corner i placed a mirror.

I did most of the chanting, "Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas". Repeating this very frequently.I invited him in to join us. We both shared the same intention to gain answers about our futures in exchange for our energy to which i stated outloud.

After a while i felt a presence, calming. However i did not see anything. I heard something fall in the kitchen but I wasn't sure if it was him. After about 20 mins I asked whatever was there (if anything) to leave politely and blew out the candles. We sat in the dark for a bit looking at the shadows on the walls, there was one that was unexplainable. We scurried around moving objects to figure out what this shadow on the wall was but to no avail. The shadow was long horizontally and near the door. I turned the light on and then off and it was gone. Was it something leaving?

Fast forward to now a few days ago at my house, i live a 45 min drive away from my friends house where the above took place, my isp cuts my net subscription we got recently for no reason. I take no notice of it because i am quite happy playing a new game i have offline.
>>
File: dkddk.jpg (91KB, 1133x720px) Image search: [Google]
dkddk.jpg
91KB, 1133x720px
It's about 3am and im sitting in my chair when i feel a slight tingling pain in my back which i take no notice of. I head to bed soon after and wake up, look in the mirror and find my back covered in fresh slashes, like a blunt weapon did them. There was no other possible way these could have been done somewhere else beforehand.

Is it Orobas? Unlikely? Was our poor ritual an insult, likely. It was my idea. Could it be something else? Did i fuck up?

pic of scratches, there was one on my face, on my shoulder and more up top on my back.
>>
File: bxhj47.jpg (88KB, 1147x720px) Image search: [Google]
bxhj47.jpg
88KB, 1147x720px
>>
>>17152104
You're fucked, OP. The scratches are just the beginning. Get ready for a wild ride
>>
File: jgfh.jpg (150KB, 720x1196px) Image search: [Google]
jgfh.jpg
150KB, 720x1196px
>>17152134
i swear to fuck i did not do these.
>>
Please consult to a Christian pastor about this... This will get worse, OP.
>>
>>17152078
Fucking gtfo op, get an exorcist asap, beg for forgiveness and please get your friends help too, this will likely happen to them also
>>
>>17152145
you're an idiot for trying to summon a demon.
>>
Well u did offer him your energy.
And energy originate a the base of the spine.
Perhaps he is simply trying to reclaim what was rightfully offered to him.
>>
Any demon summoners here in /x/ that can help this kid?
>>
>>17152247
OM
>>
>>17152222
the agreement was that we got answers, I do not believe i have had mine furfilled.
>>
Op, keep your head cool. Things will likely escalate, but keep your fear controlled. Also, find an exorcist and explain what happened
>>
>>17152266
Did you ask him a question during the ritual before you banish him and blew the candles?
>>
It's really important you do this man, go buy a ouija board and start summoning spirits to offer the demon, or this will get worse, try summoning Satan himself,he will definitely help you out,
>>
>>17152266
Furthermore don't fear, there are some great man who took control over demons and gods,and put them under their servitude maybe ur destined to be one of them.
Just remember this, fear nothing,even if a demon materialise in-front of you, fear nothing just go and meditate. and if u can make friends with all since under the heavens we are but one eternal family.
>>
File: _20151231_052649.jpg (93KB, 1170x720px) Image search: [Google]
_20151231_052649.jpg
93KB, 1170x720px
>>17152280
Yes. During it while chanting the verse inbetween. Not after asking him to leave.

I would say I'm pretty calm.
>>
File: kkfkcj.jpg (201KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
kkfkcj.jpg
201KB, 720x1184px
>>17152305
I appreciate that immensely
>>
>>17152312
What i believe you must do is give him an offering. something you find precious like tobacco or something, and ask him not to harm you in a respectful manor, and afterwards performs a 9 days of ritual cleansing including spiritual baths with salts, and no fap for the time period.
>>
I'm all for this shit but the fuck outta here nigger. You scratched yourself. Any yardtard can tell just be how it looks. Attention seeking smacktard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.